Spartacus: War of the Damned Exclusive Clip: Watch Crixus and Naevia Get All Lovey-dovey (VIDEO)

Spartacus and the rebels are currently on the run, with Crassus in hot pursuit, as the series nears its finale on April 12. But we've got an exclusive clip from this Friday's episode, "Separate Paths," and this week, at least, it looks like Crixus and Naevia will manage to steal a few quiet moments to reaffirm their romance. Is this a rare gleam of optimism, or the sort of happiness that can only forebode tragedy? You be the judge.

Spartacus: War of the Damned airs Fridays at 9pm on Starz.

Want to know what happens to Crixus and Naevia on Episode 8? Check the pictures on Spoiler TV. Hint: Not good.
I would much rather prefer to see Spartacus go down fighting while protecting his brothers or allowing them to escape. I don't think I could accept him escaping or being secreted away. I just hope there is a but of death on the roman side too to ease the pain.
Hoe many actresses have played Naevia?? Is this the original woman, or the 2nd?
2nd, She replaced the original after Gods of the Arena (ie. this current actress has played Naevia for 2 Seasons: Vengeance & War of the Damned)
Oh k thanks. I thought I saw on the site the original actresses name & was super confused.
This series started as just a fun bit of Trash TV to watch at the weekend. But it quickly became much more than that with complex characters and a vivid backdrop. I shall miss this series deeply when it ends in April, Liam McIntyre has done a wonderful job but there can be only one Spartacus for me & that's Andy Whitfield R.I.P.
It can only forebode tragedy. While the show has taken creative liberties, many of the details are correct, which makes me suspect that it will stay true to what really happened in the rebellion: all the slaves were killed. The rebel fighters who survived the battle itself - thousands of them - were crucified.

I hope the show wouldn't go that far, but instead change the ending to make it a little more uplifting. When one has been watching a show for four seasons and become fond of the characters, some of their lives should be spared so that the ending wouldn't be so soul crushingly bleak. Seeing the slaves in Spartacus struggle for so long only to be slaughtered by some smirking Romans is not really something I look forward to. If they all die, I hope that their deaths will have at least some purpose.

When a film tells the story of a real tragic historical event, one doesn't have the time to get attached to the characters in the same way as when watching a TV show. So the main characters dying at the end of a film isn't that big of a deal. It just completes the story. But I feel different when it comes to 40 episodes of Spartacus. Come to think of it, I can't remember any TV shows based on real events that would have lasted as long as this show. Stories based on real events are pretty much exclusively either films or miniseries. Also, even though Spartacus was real, his story is so far removed from our time that it feels like watching fiction, especially with the cartoonish special effects. So it does feel like I'm watching fiction, and no one wants to see a fictitious story end in total annihilation for the heroes.
I couldnt agree more, I think Gannicus will die by Ceasers sword somehow.. they keep teasing by pairing them off fighting, I think also Crixus will die aswell I think He's lack of forethought will be better of him.. Im hoping it will have a young guns 2 kind of ending if you know what I mean.. although there will be no one to interview Spartacus when he is an older man lol
Well, the real Spartacus was never found after the final battle. It is of course believed and likely he died during the battle, and simply was lost in the amount of dead.
However in a show that has already taken freedoms, it's not out of the realm of imagination they have him being shipped off/home by his friends. Or something similar.
Many slaves fled that day, it's equally a stretch to believe the Romans caught them all.
I hope you are right about the ending! They can take all the freedom they want with it because today no one can take everything from the few sources as "fact". All the historic sources concerning Spartacus come from the Romans and who knows what really happened ... could also be that Spartacus and Crixus and 20.000 slaves escaped north or south to North Africa and the Romans had to sell a lie so they killed the slaves of a single latifundia, 500 - 1000 slaves, crucified them along the Via Apia and dressed up the two strongest slaves as Spartacus and Crixus. Then the scholars write something of a complete victory and thousands of slaves crucified as a warning to all remaining slaves. They didn't have photographers back then so who knew how this Spartacus looked like - they didn't even had his real name. But the way the show went so far, I'm pretty sure that most of the slaves and Sparti and Crixus die - most likely Crassus' son too. As long as Gannacus survives I am not going to cry. If I remember Andy Whitfield I most likely will.
New Naevia is a pain in the backside, and makes Crixus less awesome than he used to be.
SUCH a perfect couple since blood and sand
Love Manu Bennett's voice, and love the colour of their skin of which we get to see a lot LOL!