Suits Exclusive Clip: In Case You Were Wondering, Donna Is NOT Happy with Harvey (VIDEO)

According to the official logline for this week's new episode of Suits, "Sucker Punch," "as the fallout continues to reverberate from the pending lawsuit against Pearson Hardman, Harvey turns to a former colleague, with whom he has a thorny past, for help in proving the firm's case." But from the looks of the following (exclusive!) clip, the episode will also involve a reunion of sorts between Harvey and one Donna Paulsen. Hit play below to watch what happens when Harvey surprises her on the street to "see how she's doing" (read: testify in court on his behalf). Spoiler alert: She isn't particularly pleased to see him.

Oof. Shall we go ahead and infer that what happens in this clip is the "sucker punch" in the episode title? However, Homegirl does bring up some valid points about Harvey fighting for Mike and not her even though Mike's issues were waaaay more potentially damaging.

Anyway, how do you think the Suits writers are going bring Donna back for good? Because they're eventually going to bring Donna back for good, right? RIGHT? #SaveDonna

Suits airs Thursdays at 10pm on USA Network. Meet us back here Friday to talk about this week's episode!

I don't understand why they would even have the opportunity to go to trial. The facts of the case are undisputed so wouldn't the plaintiff request a summary judgement? Even if that's not the case, would it matter if it was donna or harvey who hid the evidence? They are both employees and the company benefited from the crime so the company would be guilty of fraud.. Obviously donna committed the crime and mike was a witness so she'd be screwed regardless.. And ya.. Donna's acting like a cheating wife who got pissed at her husband for looking through her text messages. This whole mess is her fault. I swear, they come up with this stuff just for the drama... Not that interesting in my opinion.
They do come up with this stuff for the drama. It's a tv show. That's the point.

The question is whether Harvey is getting disbarred or not.
Donna is right about Harvey being asshole for not calling her after she had been fired. Cmon Louis tried to call! But I dont think Harvey didnt fight enough for Donna. Its diffrent situation. Mikes situation was about convincing Jessica. Everyone know about what Donna did and Harvey is not in the position to say "she goes I go". I guess both of them would be gone right now. Actually Mike would be gone too I think. And about not being there when she had been fired? I dont blame him he couldnt handle that. He wasnt able to tell bad news to Mike. How could he tell to Donna? But I understand her. She is obviously in love with him and she just expected more from "Harvey the man" not "Harvey the boss" Anyways ... hope shell back soon. I miss her.
I completely agree with this. Completely. I love Donna to pieces. I love Harvey to pieces. But Harvey's hands were tied...and Donna although her intentions were the best..did something that couldn't be ignored...after a warning.
Get her pretty ass back on TV I just love watching Donna last weeks episode was like texting with 1 thumb No fuzz, who agrees with me that PEARSON HARDMAN was no fun without Donna?
ok someone will have witnessed the owner of the firm taking it off of Donna's desk then later sneaking it into the file after the case had been closed, then therefore leaving her an opening to come back. Then Jessica can position herself to buy the firm.
Didn't Mike say that if Donna shredded that document it would be a crime? They want her to testify that she destroyed the document, but wouldn't she be incriminating herself to protect Harvey? Why would she let that happen and why would the script have Harvey asking her to testify against herself without having some kind of protection for her? I keep thinking she would be written back in by making her an offer to give her her job back (would she want it?) if she were to testify and if they were to find some way of protecting her from prosecution.
Well, because SHE was the one breaking the law and committing the crime - why shouldn't she tell the truth about it? She might say she was protecting Harvey but if that was true she'd have come clean with him about missing the memo and she wouldn't have destroyed it. She completely tied Harvey's hands and now seems to be acting all self righteous and holier than thou about it. She never gave Harvey a chance to handle it - she destroyed all the evidence to protect HERSELF. I just hope he calls her on the crap she just spouted in the clip. It's all becoming very annoying. I hate this kind of faux angst in shows I follow. If they acted in character then we wouldn't be watching them act out this ridiculous farce.
I believe that she didn't shred the document. She is holding it as a "Ace". Remember she signed for the document. They know or assume she shredded it. She said, she shredded it. But if you play cards, you never reveal your "Ace". She has that document.
That doesn't make any sense. She wouldn't be in trouble at all if she hadn't shredded the document and wouldn't need an "Ace" in the first place.
I'm surprised how things are playing out between Harv and Donna. On the other hand, if the show was too predictable - I wouldn't love it so much!!!
She is hot as an actress!
Donna's arguments are right in that Harvey didn't fight for her much and he didn't respectfully fire her himself. Those points are fine... but still, she screwed up. They both suck. In lovely ways, of course.

I'm not even going to speculate as to how Donna's brought back. I'm sure she will be and I'm hoping it'll be done well, but I'll just happily keep watching for answers rather than try to make my own. All of that is just my way of saying I have no clue, of course.
Cruel world of corporate lowyers. Dona is wanderfull character. But Harvey still takes her for granted. Even whe she left.
This show is so amazing. The drama is well done. kudos to the story writters.
Bring her back she really good.

And in short I am looking forward to this episode.

And yes he should have had her back, like she had his.
The two plot options: Hardman and Tanner worked together to put a falsified document into the archive. :-)

or Donna did do it herself to protect Harvey. Yes she is still in love with him regardless what the Sucker Punch clip tells you.

H
I like! Both options are intriguing, although a part of me hopes they don't go down the unrequited love road with Donna and Harvey.
I don't think there gonna bring donna back to be honest, and they shouldn't, yeah I love her but I'm tired of people being "immortal" in tv shows.
I wish they wouldn't bring her back now they've turned her into this kind of self righteous gossipy know it all character. I liked her in S1 but like so many of the characters in S2 I don't like her at all now. I still remain slightly fond of Louis and Harvey but the others have been twisted out of all recognition and even Harvey is turning into an unlikeable j*** now.
The ludicrous hypocrisy of that statement coming from someone using (the tenth) Doctor Who as their avatar astonishes me.
I see valid points from both sides - but I am with her in 1.) Call her YOURSELF! Not use her REPLACEMENT to leave her voice-mails. Come on, really? 2.) He could have also done her the respect of firing her himself. 3.) Yes, his hands were tied - but he did fight a hell of a lot harder for Mike....For heaven's sake, the man pressed the elevator button to send her on her way. Talk about putting salt on her cuts.
But isn't that a sign of how out of character the writing is? It makes no sense Harvey wouldn't have called Donna if they were the characters presented to us during S1. They clearly aren't anymore. I don't know who they are except they've been replaced by less likeable versions of themselves. I used to like the way the show focused on its premise which was Mike finding himself via his unorthodox relationship with Harvey, and how the two worked together on cases and Harvey learned from Mike as well as the other way around. The cases were very interesting and we didn't need all this faux angst and drama and relationship c*** and shouty matches and loyalties being tested on all sides stuff. Now it's just like all the other bad shows out there and what I fell in love with in S1 has all gone. I noticed the ratings aren't as good either and I'm not surprised. The friend I watched the show with in S1, and who loved it just as much as i did, has stopped watching it now and after seeing this clip, I'm going to follow suit. This isn't remotely the show I enjoyed in S1.
More +
There were all of 12 episodes of s1 & we're only a few eps into this season. Characters grow/change/show different facets of themselves over time in different situation...and yeah, sometimes don't even act like themselves. It happens in real life as well.

And every show after the 1st season, once the "procedural," element is established --starts to focus more on the "drama," and the characters. Because that is what draws us in -- the characters. Psych, Fairly Legal (Ben.Kate/Justin triangle), Royal Pains, Covert Affairs this season --- they all started to veer away from the "premise" and case/mystery/mission of the week and work on arc story telling/the dynamics of the characters.
As to 2), Jessica said that Harvey wanted to handle the termination, but she overrode him. And he pushed the elevator button because it was the only courtesy he could extend at that point.
Fair - but as Donna pointed out - since when does he let Donna really override him unless he was okay with it too? But again, I see that he couldn't face doing that to her, so he didn't fight Jessica on it.

Again, I see both sides.

Would you wanna fire your best friend? I wouldnt i'd rather have someone else do it

Of course not --which is why I said I see why it played out like that. BUT I still see how SHE would want him to respect her enough to come to her directly.
Harvey can do no wrong. I love Gabriel Macht
I so agree - He is awesome in this role and not bad on the eyes - :)
Donna is completely in the wrong on this and the fact that she's trying to twist it round to put it on Harvey? That's not the Donna of last season. That version of Donna was awesome. Not someone who would destroy memo's or act like a slighted mistress after she put her boss in a career threatening position because of her own stupidity. How could Harvey have prevented her firing? She broke the law and several people knew about it. How is Harvey supposed to fight charges of evidence tampering when the person who tampered with the evidence is still on his payroll? I can't think of a single reason why the firm would ever take Donna back. Even if the memo turned out to be planted, Donna's actions would still be ridiculous and damaging. The simple fact is, Donna screwed Harvey over and for some reason she thinks the fact that she cares about him overrides her actions. It doesn't. It makes them worse.
I know its a little soapy but I love these two so much I cannot wait to see how this plays out. Harvey better fix things or I am going to be very angry with him for the rest of the season
OMG what happened to this show? I loved it in S1 but this is just overblown soapy nonsense. I can't stand this plotline so I won't be watching. This isn't what I liked about the show. What a sad waste of a promising show.
Interesting. And she has several valid points of which I had to watch it a couple times, because I was distracted by the her in the dress. (sucker for redheads). But I really can't wait for this episode. This show really has taken over my top 2 spot for USA. (Psych still being numero uno). I look forward to this every week.
But they're making them all act totally out of character. I don't believe Donna would have destroyed the memo, I don't believe Harvey would have let her be fired (she was working for HIM before she was working for Pearson Harman), I don't believe Harvey wouldn't have CALLED her, and I don't believe she wouldn't testify for him. The only thing I can believe is that they're making the whole thing up and doing it in public to fool Tanner or something. None of it makes sense otherwise. However, Harvey fought for Mike because he took Mike on knowing what Mike was - Harvey was entirely implicated in that and he was right to stand by what he did. In Donna's case, she can throw all the accusations she likes around but she acted alone and to imply she was just doing what he wanted really annoys me. But then the whole plotline has become ludicrous. I hate what Korsh has done to Suits. Way to screw up a really good show! It used to be smart and funny but now it's all about soapy arguments and romances and everyone's IQ has plummeted. I can only assume the guy who was co-show runner with him last season was the real genius behind it and now he's gone, Korsh is falling back on soapy cliches, sloppy writing, ludicrous over the top angst and general melodrama.
More +
Funny I think season 1 is much more sopy than season 2 (remember the junior high style love triangle story of sleeping with my best friend's girlfriend staff?). Harvey is relunctant to fight for Donna because he feels he was betrayed by her lie (lying to me doesn't protect me, it betrays me!). That is the foundemental difference between Harvey and Donna on this issue. Both of them feel betrayed by the other.
S1 was largely about the cases, which then revealed something about the character's personalities and lives. S2 is all about the characters personalities and lives with an occasional (over the top) case thrown in. Of course S2 is far more soapy. it's nonsense to suggest otherwise! If you like high drama then S2 is it, which might be why you prefer it, but S1 was much more intelligent.
You have some valid points. I am not sure if Donna would have destroyed the memo or not (as per her character as we know it) I think she would protect Harvey at all costs. So that might be why they wrote it that she did. Because she was scared, especially after the meeting with the lawyer.

As for her being fired. I think that was a given. She allegedly broke the law and to make things look good they had to fire her. I do believe that Harvey being who he is should have stood up for her more, and should have fired her himself. The difference, however, between her and Mike. With Mike they only violated the rules of Pearson & Hardmann, He passed the bar which means he can practice law. But he didn't go to Harvard which violates the rules of the firm. So one is a law and one is merely a violation of standards at the firm. They are a little bit different.

I think the writing is still top notch. I agree that they have made it a little soapy this year. But I am not sure we all would be watching if it was just a legal procedural.

Personally I think this is a long game plot. I don't think that Donna missed the memo initially. I think the other lawyer Harvey is battling somehow had it planted. I mean after all, last season one of the associates stole Rachel's confidential copy machine code. So it is entirely plausible that the other lawyer could have had someone plant the memo. We shall see.

I still like the show, I think it is still pretty smartly written.
More +
yep i think u are spot on!! i love this show. I do think that Harvey could have called her himself, it seems like he would given their history...so it could all be just a farce for Tanner!!! Harvey knowing that he would be followed by Tanner because i really can't see how Donna cud be so angry with Harvey, when SHE screwed up!! Granted she may have felt let down by Harvey when he didn't fight for her but she should have known that this was BIG!! Ok, excited for tomorrow :-)
As always in this cases it is not the mistake that is the problem (everyone makes them) but the cover up which is what Donna supposedly tried by destroying the memo...

I am with Harvey on this one though I suspect plenty of stuff going on behind the (overly dramatic) scenes we see...

Still - Donna, we feel your pain girl!
Dammit, Harvey! Why didn't you fight harder for her?! I am NOT happy with you, either. I have no idea how, but you better make it right.
Because if he'd fought for her, he'd be disbarred, he'd be out of a job and she would then lose her job anyways. So, in that case they both would have gone down for her crime.
Preach on! That has been bugging me for weeks, and if this is how the situation will stand Harvey will loose so much of the sparkle and dazzle that makes him magic to watch each week.
Is this video limited to US? I'm from Canada.
nope, i'm in Canada and it worked fine.
"The video you have requested is unavailable or may have expired. Here are some related videos you may enjoy. 0 Results" FAIL.
I saw the video just fine...
NO video can be seen...