The Best and Worst Commercials of Super Bowl XLVIII: Seinfeld and Full House Reunions, Cow Sex, and More (VIDEO)

Ahhh, Super Bowl Sunday, the one day a year where we gather in our living rooms to drink beer and eat chicken wings and watch the 30- to 60-second mini movies that air between much longer and more boring movies about dudes tackling each other and throwing a weird-shaped ball around. Judging the commercials (and the halftime show) has long been the best and most exciting thing about the Big Game, which is why we've gathered most of them for you here. Which ones were your favorites? Which ones bombed? Which ones made you cry? Peruse our picks for best and worst ads of the day, then list your own in the comments!

THE BEST

Budweiser's Puppy + Horse = BFF

Some of you might be over puppies, but I'm not. Especially puppies who are best friends with horses.

Volkswagen's "Wingy Thingys" and Rainbows

Let's be honest: The rainbow bit was good, but the men's room scene was even better.

RadioShack's '80s Extravaganza

The '80s called. They want their stuff back. Brilliant.

Doritos' Time Machine

Admit it, you laughed.

Hyundai's Fathers of the Year

A good example of sentimental done right.

Cheerios' Puppy Negotiation

She drives a hard bargain, and I respect that. Also, more puppies!

H&M's (Nearly) Naked David Beckham

Some of you might protest the placement of this one, but I feel pretty confident that it's one of the best commercials in the history of commercials. It shouldn't be difficult to understand why.

Stephen Colbert's Wonderful Pistachios One-two Punch

Stephen Colbert can do no wrong.

TurboTax's Advice to... Skip Watching the Game and Do Your Taxes?

This whole series of John C. Reilly-voiced ads has been great, and this new Super Bowl-themed entry was no exception.

T-Mobile and Tim Tebow's Celebration of Not Having a Contract

You gotta appreciate Tebow's willingness to laugh at himself.

Butterfinger's Chocolate-covered Threesome

Nut-butt and Choco are gettin' racy. And we kinda like it, even if we're not so sure about the product itself.

Ellen Dances to the Beats

This is kind of a weird one, but it's got Ellen DeGeneres dancing, and I'm not going to argue with that.

Crackle's Seinfeld Reunion

Well-played, guys. P.S. Here's the related full episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, "The Over-Cheer":

THE WORST

Chevy Silverado's Idea of "Romance"

Wait, what?

Hyundai's Johnny Galecki Flirting Fail

Kinda cute, but mostly boring.

Kia's Red Keys vs. Blue Keys

Matrix references? What year is it again?

Budweiser's Manipulative Homecoming

Call me a cynic, but beer commercials shouldn't make you cry. Especially by pandering to your sense of patriotism. Once you start doing this for all of our country's veterans independent of whether you can use the footage for a Super Bowl ad, then we can talk, Budweiser.

Heinz's Fake Flatulent Grandma

Fart humor. Cool.

GoDaddy's Attempt to Make Danica Patrick Unattractive

Still no, GoDaddy. Still. No.

Coca-Cola's Patriot Games

Yes, America is beautiful, but just like I didn't care for Budweiser's hero's welcome, I also didn't like Coke's "soda brings people together!" schtick. Also: A big fat WTF goes out to all the hatred this ad inspired on Twitter.

Axe for World Peace

Sodastream and Scarlett Johannson

I love you, ScarJo, but I'm super over the idea of "all I have to do is take my clothes off and this will go viral."

Ford's Rob Riggle and James Franco Team-up

Yeah, I'm tired of James Franco. I can say that, right?

Maserati's "Strike," Featuring Quvenzhané Wallis

Nothing against Wallis, but what was the point of having a 10-year-old headline a car commercial? More like strike OUT. (Do you need some aloe for that burn?)

Chevy's Surprise Guilt Trip

Okay, I'm going to hell, but this is not the type of commercial I want to see during the Super Bowl. First I thought it was just boring, then I realized the lady was a cancer survivor and thought "Oh, great, now I'm an asshole."

NOT THE BEST, BUT NOT THE WORST, EITHER

Jaguar's British Villains

Maybe it would've been better if Tom Hiddleston was dressed as Loki?

Bud Light's Star-Studded Weirdness

Admittedly, we liked the the part with with Reggie Watts. But otherwise this series of spots wasn't as clever as Bud wanted it to be.

Oikos Yogurt's Full House Reunion

Don't be gross, John Stamos. But oh, hey, Danny Tanner and Uncle Joey!

Peanut M&M's Hostage Situation

Fine, okay, sure.

Toyota's Muppets Road Trip

Well, who doesn't love the Muppets, right?

GoldieBlox' (via Intuit Quickbooks) Not-so-Quiet Riot

The company, which makes "engineering" toys for young girls, won their ad spot in Quickbooks' "Small Business, Big Game" contest and celebrated with cute kids and classic rock.

Audi's Doberhuahua

Bonus points for the Sarah McLachlan cameo, but how does this sell a car?

CarMax's Slow Clap and Slow Bark

Any commercial with Sean "Rudy" Astin can't actually be considered a bad commercial...

...but the puppy version of the same ad is probably better, right?

Chobani's Yogurt-seeking Bear

I'm getting some conflicting information here. The bear ransacked the store in search of yogurt but was graceful enough to leave the Chobanis he didn't take neater than I've ever seen them stacked before?

Squarespace's Post-apocalyptic Web

The internet, ladies and gentlemen!

Which of this year's ads were YOUR favorites?

Was that Mandy Patinkin's voice in the Chobani yogurt commercial?
I put the ScarJo one in the same category as the Tebow one; they're both kind of laughing at themselves. At least I got the joke.

Also, the "America the Beautiful" flack: I guess people were upset with "the National Anthem" being sung in different languages. NEWS FLASH, FOLKS! "America the Beautiful" is NOT our National Anthem"! My complaint about it is that it's not a particularly well-made commercial.
Seriously, these were the best? I look forward to these ads every year this year I have to say I am disappointed big time.
My best and worst are both from Budweiser.
Best: Obviously anything with a puppy will tug at my heart strings, so add a horse and some horse puppy play and I'm all in.
Worst: I completely agree with the review on "A Hero's Welcome." The premise I wholeheartedly am on board with. I think Veterans should be celebrated every day, not when it's convenient (aka the Superbowl when everyone is watching to make you look like you care and such when it's a PR ploy). Also, I don't want to ball my eyes out while I'm watching commercials.
The other day the 80s called me and they wanted my clothes back. That was embarrassing...

To me the best ones were the Radio Shack "the 80s called" and the Seinfeld + George one, except that I have no idea what show Seinfeld was advertising, so Radio Shack wins. It's interesting that my two favorite commercials were based on nostalgia.

These two work if you were there at the time, otherwise they don't. I remember the 1980s very well, I even lived in the US for a while, and both times I went there (1970s and 1980s), Radio Shack was a reference because I was always fond of technology. I even bought a pocket stereo cassette recorder in 79, and back then that was as cool as an iPhone 5. So, that commercial spoke directly to people from my generation.
Wow those CarMax ads are bad.
The Budweiser commercial with the Clydesdale and the Puppy, the Cheerios, and the Coke commercials were awesome. I've always liked the Clydesdales commercials Budweiser has done, and this one was very well done. The little girl in the Cheerios commercial was a tough negotiator. What made so awesome was the look on her Mom's face. I appreciated the Coke commercial from the perspective of a former Army brat. It's nice to find a point of commonality, even in a foreign language. Coke just found another way to teach the world to sing......
I agree about the coke commercial. It was a lovely way to remind us that this is a nation built by immigrants. We are all the children of other lands and still all Americans.
Worst Super Bowl Sunday Commercials EVER!!!
I didn't care for the, I think Volkswagon commercial or the one featuring flatulence. I think they contribute to a coarsening of our culture. If I had young children, I would not allow them to refer to anything flying out of people's rear ends. It's not funny; it's just base, the lowest form of entertainment.
agreed!!
Weak commercials for this year compared to previous years.
Yeah... you're wrong. TurboTax and Budweiser sucked ("Let Her Go", REALLY?). Coca Cola's inclusive (towards non-white people and LGBT) America The Beautiful was easily the best.
The problem with half the commefcials is that you don't even know or remember what the was that they were advertising. And a maserati commercial for the everyman watching the superbowl really?
Hey, I thought the stud bull ad was hilarious. "Well, hello, ladies." I even forgot what they were advertising.
I think the days of commercials during the Super Bowl being an event in itself are gone now. A vast majority of them were awful for different reasons.
I really liked the Muppet and the Radio Shack commercials.
BTW, the ScarJo one, she's not taking off clothes to go viral, she's transforming into a seductive hollywood actress in a fancy dress and then using her giant lips to lightly simulate fellatio on a straw to go viral.
Well "cra" to you too, Kaitlin.

Paul and Storm's tweet has a good point, minus the actual "funny" part and more along the lines of "trying too hard and missing the point" which looks stupid written over and over.

Holy shit, that puppy & clydsdale ad, my girlfriend was anticipating it and when it finally showed up, it was cute but jeez did the gals in the room erupt with oohs and aahs. JUST SELL ME SOME BEER ALREADY!!!!

When the first VW engineer's wings popped out and he winced in pain, I thought I was gonna hate that ad, but it dropped that aspect and became really funny.

RadioShack's '80s was ok, I am a child of the '80s and it just felt a little too forced, and then they showed the new store and it looked the same as it has for decades!

Oh god, that Time Machine one was too funny during the game, probably the best "funny" ad of the game.

I didn't see that Hyundai father of the year ad during the game, but the fact that dear ol' dad didn't help his moron teenage son pay attention to the road suggets he is ANYTHING BUT FATHER OF THE YEAR!!! Never depend on a car's glitchy technology to save your life.

Don't remember that Cheerios puppy negotiation, I'd put that in the high end of the middle, not at the top, and the multiracial couple angle felt like someone intercut it with another actress as the mom to be more edgy (I had heard talk of a cheerios ad with some multiracial thing, hadn't seen it until now, sorry to hear it's still a thing to talk about).

The gals at my superbowl party went nuts for David Beckham's striptease, I thought it was a mildly amusing ad that also would have ended up on the high side of the middle.

Colbert's pistachio ads were a misfire, low side of middle.

TurboTax's John C. Reilly ad, I only heard it in the background and it made me think of Philip Seymour Hoffman unfortunately (I always equate those 2, not sure why). Cute ad, needed a better editing job.

Haw haw, Tebow's no contract ad was amusing.

Butterfinger's ad was cute, I have those cups in my house, they're not like having a threesome unless, like me, you consider threesomes to be a mistake that could have lasting negative repercussions.

Ellen was cute, the product was stupid enough to roll my eyes at.

Seinfeld's reunion was amusing, I saw it coming a mile off, didn't do much for me.

---

Holy shit, that Chevy bullfucker ad, that was so bad.

Kaitlin, never have you been more right than Hyundai's Galecki fail, "kinda cute, mostly boring" right on the damned money.

Here's the thing about The Matrix, it holds up even though it's now 15 years old, but that ad treated it like a cultural element rather than a timeless tale, and thus it shit the bed.

"Budweiser's Manipulative Homecoming" - bang on with that one!

First off, why did Heinz need a commercial? We all know Hunts isn't stealing their business. Secondly, the farting grandma got most of my party giggling.

That GoDaddy commercial with the bodybuilders was a huge misfire.

Coke's multiraicial America the Beautiful got 100% eyerolls at the party I was at, and we're all west coast liberal treehuggers who take offence at the racist hate-tweeting response.

Axe for World Peace, WTF indeed, and Patton Oswalt nailed the response, OMGFYaxe.

That Sodastream ad was pathetic, not only did ScarJo look awful in it, not only did the product look really REALLY stupid (and it turns out that it's more expensive than just buying a 2-liter bottle of brand-name soda), but the edited version aired on Fox had her say something like "I love helping people" and then one realizes that SHE LEFT OXFAM TO PIMP THIS PRODUCT!!! She left a charity that actually tries to help poor people to "help people" by giving them overpriced flavorwater.

I really liked that Ford Rob Riggle/James Franco ad, high-concept yes but I think it mostly worked (the second ad's ending tanked).

Oh that Maserati ad, what a fucking disaster! That was $12mil down the toilet IMO, it was a meandering, pondrous mess of an ad for a brand that means nothing to anybody watching the game for a car that was barely featured. First it felt like a movie trailer, then it was like some sappy "Detroit is back!" ad, then it's a goddamned Maserati - the brand known chiefly for BREAKING DOWN more than going - and it requires you to listen, look, read, pay attention for the whole fucking thing, then go online to find out WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS FOR! And the worst part is that the car guys think it's a successful ad!!! They think it's artistically promoting the Ghibli, that's crazy!

Ugh, Chevy's surprise guilt trip indeed! It was boring and then the cancer angle actually made it pushy and manipulative and boring. You're not an asshole, Chevy is an asshole for framing it that way.

---

That Jag ad was brilliant on concept and needed work in execution - tighter focus on the message, better edit, something was just missing.

I liked Bud Light's Ian Up For Anything ad, it looked fun and it looked put together cleverly, and Schwarzenegger did a good job for the ending, I actually found him more amusing than Don Cheadle with the llama. That said, the premise got strained too early, but I count this well above the middle.

Ugh, that Oikos Full House one totally missed the boat and ended up feeling just sad.

Peanut M&M was meh.

The Muppets/Terry Crews one was a blast, but something about it did feel off, maybe the music or the lack of one more wacky thing.

GoldieBlox Quiet Riot ad, I hated it before and it was more annoying this time around, but the gals loved it. That said, nobody knew what it was actually an ad for.

Agreed on the Audi Doberhuahua, and this was another ladykiller.

Didn't see the Slow Clap ad during the game, what a misfire.

That bear ad ran too long and didn't nail its point or its product, it was a middle ad.

I feel like that Squarespace ad could have worked better with a different tone at the end, but it just flopped around instead.
I'm ticking the box for the VW Wings ad, runner up would be the Doritos Time Machine.
Staff
Loved:
Radio Shack "80s Called"
TurboTax "Prom"
T-Mobile "Tebow No Contract"

Kinda Liked:
Volkswagen "Wings"
Budweiser "Puppy + Horse BFFs"
Coca Cola "Patriot Games"
Jaguar "British Villains"

GTFO:
Colbert "Wonderful Pistachios"
Beats "Ellen Dances"
Bud Light's "Up for Whatever"

WTF:
Seinfeld Reunion
Kia "Morpheus Luxury"
Axe "World Peace"
What was up with Scarlet's head, looked really big compared to the rest of her, no?
How in the world could you find more than two commercials in that set you enjoyed? Wow...I do agree that those salute to soldiers adds were really manipulative and awful, but I thought that pretty much all the super bowl commercials this year were awful. Save for the first Muppets one and the puppy and horse one.
Not sure why you liked the 80's-themed Radio Shack commercial, but complained about the Matrix by saying "what year is it again?"

Also, while I dislike corporate manipulation of sentiment in order to sell things, I liked Coke's "America" ad. I think a company that's been an American fixture for over a century deserves a little leeway and benefit of the doubt when they tout themselves supporting America as a reason to buy their product.

I mean, what else can they say? "Hey guys, Coke tastes good. But you already knew that. Here's 50 more seconds of CGI polar bears."
I don't know if it was shown nationally, but my favorite commercial featured John Turturro introducing a woman who started her own puppet business and the woman, using a duck puppet as a prop, said, "I quit." I didn't know where the commercial was heading, but when she dd that I burst out laughing uncontrollably. Definitely my favorite commercial.
Yeah, that was a national ad. It was cute, not quite a home run for me, the second half felt lost in the message, but overall got the laugh. I couldn't tell you what company it was, so naturally it's GoDaddy, that's what they do best: suck at getting their actual point across.
I'm pretty sure that was GoDaddy.
It was. It's on my news feed.
I thought the bit in the Bud Light commercail when Arnie showed up was hilarious.
So the Axe comercial was release in the UE yesterday? Down in Argentina vas release almost a month ago, WTF?
Cocacola as usual crap, crap cola, crap adds, sucks so much!
Matrix, Seinfeld and Full House probably payed too much for such poor comercials :s
In any way, most comercials were funny and well done.
Doritos clearly is for junkies audiences, way too clearly :D
Illegal formation...when are they making that movie. Tim Tebow CAN act.
Ironic when I went to play the Full House ad, the Youtube ad that came on before it was exactly that ad! Interesting commercial, though.
I cannot see how you could think that butterfinger commercial was funny. That was just stupid. Most of the commercials suck. The only one that made me smile at all was the cheerioes negociation.
Cheerios' Puppy Negotiation, WTF..

Here is your typical Hollywood liberal idea of family. This shows how messed up our culture has become when damaged people in entertainment with their screwed up ideas on societies norms push to be the majority.

What commercial were you watching? I saw a family with a father explaining to his daughter that she was going to have a baby brother. If you have a problem with the biracial aspect, that's your problem. Welcome to America, multi culteral, multiracial, and more beautiful for it.

I once asked a college class I taught (this was in the deep south) how many of them had multiple races in their families. It was 100%. I believe we are breeding our way out of many of the racial problems that have plagued this country, and I am happy to have lived to see this day.

It's always the white girl with the black man, is because black men find black woman ugly? What do black women think of this?

It’s funny how 13% of the black population want 100% of the attention. As the number of interracial relationships in America has risen, our standards have lowered. Now, you have massive amounts of white guilt which suddenly make excuses for so many black people being on welfare or arrested for violent or drug crimes. These “useful idiot” white people will even try to gloss over the incredibly high numbers of black men who run out on their wife and kids, accepting that 78% of all black people in America are raised in single parent households. Our country is going down the toilet thanks in part to fools who enable this degenerate behavior.

If it's any consolation, two of my (white) brothers married black women. I have a biracial nephew who is one of my favorite people because he is beautiful inside and out.
You are right about the number of black children being raised in homes without fathers. That's a sign of the sickness of the soul of this country. It doesn't change the fact that many young men and women are choosing to have children with a member of another race. I don't think that's a bad thing at all.
I think you might not misinterpreted that commercial. It shows a family with a father, a mother, a daughter, and an upcoming brother. In telling her about the change, she's strong willed and negotiates for a pet. Not only is that not liberal in spin, but it uses a normative, traditional nuclear family, which could easily be deemphasized in a liberal agenda. I don't know how you got to the comment above, but rewatch it and see if you get a better picture of what happened.
Sorry Stanking, your logic won't penetrate his fear of interracial couples. You see, to people like BabeRuth there, interracial couples are ninja assassins who wander the countryside killing strangers for no reason and eating babies and raping dogs... or something, I can't actually figure out how "white mom plus black dad equals EEEEEEVVVVVIIIIIILLLL!!!!!" except from the perspective of "the opinions expressed are sentiments from a hundred years ago when bigotry was the norm and people were treated unequally based on the color of their skin."
It is in your face left wing politics.
And by "in your face", you mean they didn't mention it at all or point it out or even show them together. Sure. Your problem seems to be that you don't want to see it at all, you consider its existence to be the political statement. If this were a real couple on the street with their kid, would that be a political statement? No. Yet Cheerios expressing the face of that in an ad is only because you don't like it and don't want to accept that people are living that way.
Didn't mean to include the videos too, oh well...

Some of you might protest the placement of this one, but I feel pretty confident that it's one of the best commercials in the history of commercials. It shouldn't be difficult to understand why.

Ok Caitlin, I gotta say this...

Scarlett didn't take her clothes off, but Beckham did! Yet, you applauded David Beckham, but then criticized Scarlett Johansen?

I love you, ScarJo, but I'm super over the idea of "all I have to do is take my clothes off and this will go viral."

Sorry Kaitlin, headclub has ya there, ScarJo merely took off a robe to reveal a relatively conservative dress, while Beckham showed every inch the FCC would allow.
Well said.
This is what I thought of all of the commercials during Super Bowl this year - "meh". Nothing really stood out or made me laugh. It probably didn't help that I saw over half of these all week prior to the Super Bowl. The only one I was exited about was the Seinfeld Reunion commercial. But again, that was leaked out last week that they were spotted filming something. Glad that they ended up letting Soda Stream get their ad back in, minus the "Sorry Coke and Pepsi". I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but I absolutely have no desire to buy anything that any advertisement was selling.
What the heck happened to Seinfeld? I can't believe that he aged and George didn't. Weird huh?
It's called "twenty years". Even Newman didn't age as badly as Jerry though, I blame Porsche.
I never would have thought Seinfeld would go bald, though, did you? I didn't think George looked all that good. His face was gray and I thought he looked unhealthy. You're right, Newman looked the best. It's hard to believe he lost all that weight and gained it back, and still looks the same as when the show was on.
Of course Seinfeld would go bald, look at his hairline from the beginning of the show, it's the same hairline but it's been cut close and shows off the flaws that studio hair and makeup normally hide, same with palor.
Because of this conversation, it is your fault I dreamt about the cast of Seinfeld last night. lol

You're right about his hairline. I never thought about it before, which is strange since I've watched the show daily for twenty years.
I kinda like Jaguar's British Villains commercial, but thinking about it, I think a crap ton of movie heroes are played by Brits now too. Maybe more than villains. So I like the commercial and understand the point, but I think the idea of it is a bit dated.
Can somebody tell me the joke in Hyundai's Johnny Galecki commercial? I can't believe they'd spend whatever money they did on Superbowl airtime, getting Galecki and Richard Lewis, and their special effects and whatnot, on such a terrible concept and script. Barf.
I think he spies a girl in a matching car, so he tries to use that as an in to pick her up, and every pickup line he throws her way she counters with a twist that somehow becomes real. It was a mess of a script and then screwed the pooch by not even paying off the ending.
I know it's basically been commented already twice or so, but yeah, ScarJo didn't take off any clothes... the most skin she showed was her bare arms. Beckham, on the other hand, ran around in his underwear and had a couple close-ups of his junk. I don't take this stuff seriously enough to get mad or annoyed... but yknow, just wanted to point that out.
They were all garbage. I don't understand how they figure a "doberhuahua" or cow sex makes me want to buy a car
"I'm super over the idea of "all I have to do is take my clothes off and this will go viral.""

Well then, I guess it's a good thing SHE DIDN'T FUCKING TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF, huh?
The puppy + horse commercial was good but shame on Budweiser for not using a dalmatian.
You missed the Bruce Willis one. I loved it so much!
YES! I loved that one, too!
Hahaha! The commerical i had for the Full house thing was the exact video I wanted to watch!!!!
I didn't pay attention to the commercials (I know, I'm weird. I watch for the game). But I did like the puppy and the horses, the Cheerios commercial, and the Sodastream one. I'm just glad to see Sodastream have a commercial. I have one and it's great. But I'm just not a commercial watcher.
After the half off refund for the pointlessly proprietary CO2 tank, each flavored 2 liter bottle of Sodastream comes to $1.74 before factoring in the cost of the actual seltzer machine. I am the internet and I have now pissed in your Cheerios.
Living on the second floor of an apartment building, I love not having to tote bottles of cola to my apartment every week. Also, I know I'm spending less on soda now. My personal experience trumps your research
I can give you the walk-up aspect no doubt, but the "truthiness" of the price being lower is impossible because they are fixed-cost items.
Ya don't like it, don't buy it. I love mine. Despite its use, "truthiness" is not a word.
That Doritos commercial is my kind of stupid.
As soon as the Axe "Make Love Not War" commercial ended I turned to the people I was with and said, "Well, that's going to piss some people off."

Personally, I thought the ad was fine... if it had been for something other than Axe/a body spray.
I found the Kia/Matrix ad to be quite good actually...
First of all: http://deadspin.com/dumb-people-mad-at-multilingual-america-the-beautiful-1514567876 - WTF how fu***** stupid are those retards? I hate those racist idiots.. cant they just fly on the moon or something. Its sad that everytime someone makes an ad or something to show how awesome multi culti a country is, those racist idiots come out and show us that we are sooo far away from racist free times.

2) I love puppies - I do and this puppy is soooo cute. But come on I think that was a bit cheap: lets put a puppy there, everyone is gonna say aaaaw and we have the best ad...
Your use of the word "retard" as the diss you intended is pretty much as stupid as racism.
Well im sorry i change it to idiots then... you know i didnt mean it like that. and english is not my first language so i might got that wrong.
But it just makes me angry how dumb some people are - such a beautiful ad
I am curious as to your first language myself.
The Volkswagen ad goes in the worst list. Is not funny, after years of great commercials, they come up with this? Also, Ellen? I don't even get what they're advertising! Just because she dances "funny", it doesn't make it a good ad. But agree with the Hyundai one with Galecki, that is the worst.

So many in this "worst list" that are actually good. The AXE one is beautifully shot and is even touching. The Coca-Cola ad is great too. The Kia one is HILARIOUS, who cares what year is it?

But my absolute favorite is the Radioshack ad.
I really don't get the need to put Ellen in every ad. She advertises a lot of stuff, doesn't she?
can we see more of beckham, please??
I guess I am getting to be an old guy. Will probably start yelling at kids to get off my lawn soon. But I have to tell on myself, when the America the Beautiful multilingual commercial came on, I tensed up so bad. I got up and left the room. I had to explain to my wife that this pushing into groups has gotten me to a point of wondering WTH is going on. I don't mean this to be a political or social statement, and in fact am glad that TV.com is a great place to come and celebrate and berate our beloved entertainment medium, but when the entertainment gets to pushing the separating of America instead of the unifying of America, I just get riled up. Again, this is my feeling about the Balkinization of our country, the old divide and conquer method. I would just love to see the different ethnicitys (Korean, Japanese, Africans, Mexicans, etc..) that are in America speak the same language, enjoy apple pie and hot dogs in addition to their native foods, and just WANT TO BE American. Crap, need me some Person of Interest to talk about, don't like the politic talk.
Person of Interest you say. Why a new episode is airing tomorrow night.
My fav isn't even mentioned! The one where the KIA (i think) takes over the protective duties of the father...that was clever and had great scenes all the way through! But Seinfeld and Puppy + Horse are 2nd and 3rd!
Are you talking about Hyundai's Fathers of the Year? Fifth from the top?
Ah yes, that's the one, thanks! Don't know why I had it confused with the Kia...hmmm
The only one I laughed at was the Radio Shack one. I still won't go in the store anymore since they don't sell anything worth anything anymore that I can't get on the internet.
Load More Comments