The CW Announces Fall Premiere Dates for The Flash, Jane the Virgin, iZombie, and More

The CW has joined CBS, ABC, and NBC in announcing its fall premiere dates, and you'll have to wait until October to find out how Barry's going to take care of the black hole that appeared over Central City in The Flash's Season 1 finale

A quick glance at the schedule will tell you that not much has changed year-over-year. The CW's 2015-2016 season will once again kickoff with a two-night presentation of the iHeartRadio music festival beginning Tuesday, September 29 at 8pm. A week later on Tuesday, October 6, The CW will put its best and fastest foot forward when Barry and the S.T.A.R. Labs crew officially christen the new season with the Season 2 premiere of The Flash at 8pm, followed by the sophomore debut of iZombie at 9pm. Wednesday nights also remain the same, with Season 4 of Arrow debuting October 7 at 8pm, and the Winchesters of Supernatural kicking all kinds of evil ass at 9pm.

As previously reported, the network is switching things up at the end of the week. The Dobrev-free Season 7 premiere of The Vampire Diaries on Thursday, October 8 at 8pm will now lead into the Season 3 premiere of its cousin The Originals at 9pm. Meanwhile, Reign will slide into the Fridays at 8pm timeslot beginning Friday, October 9. The 22nd cycle of America's Next Top Model then kicks off at 9pm.

It's not until we get to Monday, October 19 that the network will see any significant changes, though. The lone new series for The CW debuting this fall, the hour-long comedy Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, will officially debut at 8pm ahead of the Season 2 premiere of Jane the Virgin. Meanwhile, fan favorite series The 100, as well as new dramas DC's Legends of Tomorrow and Containment will premiere  at midseason.

Here's all of that in an easy-to-read list format:

(New shows are in ALL CAPS)

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29

8-10pm: iHeartRadio Festival Night One

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30

8-10pm iHeartRadio Festival Night Two

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6

8-9pm: The Flash (Season 2 premiere)

9-10pm: iZombie (Season 2 premiere)

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7

8-9pm: Arrow (Season 4 premiere)

9-10pm: Supernatural (Season 11 premiere)

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8

8-9pm: The Vampire Diaries (Season 7 premiere)

9-10pm: The Originals (Season 3 premiere)

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9

8-9pm: Reign (Season 3 premiere)

9-10pm: America's Next Top Model (Cycle 22 premiere)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 19

8-9pm: CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (Series premiere)

9-10pm: Jane the Virgin (Season 2 premiere)

Fall 2015 Preview:
New Shows, Cancellations, Renewals, Network Schedules, Video Previews, and More

Aug 03, 2015
Our formula was created to assist activate the traditional blood glucose level among the body to assist keep your body at the pace it ought to be. By victimisation the nest attainable ingredients we have a tendency to were able to achieve serving to keep your body within the healthiest condition attainable.

Jul 11, 2015
This supplement takes raspberry ketones and combines them during a proprietary formula with a potent mix of superfruits and essential antioxidants like inexperienced occasional. This conjointly doesn’t contain chemical fillers, binders or additives. Ultra Ketone System is in a position to suppress your appetency and stop you from having those annoying snack cravings. It supercharges your metabolism thus your body is in a position to method and digest food additional with efficiency and switch it into clean-burning energy rather than ending up as waste. The inexperienced occasional contained during this supplement contains high amounts of Chlorogenic Acid that prevents fat production and is in a position to inhibit the absorption of fat. in exactly a number of short weeks you may notice a praise abdomen and perkier butt. Get the slender physique you would like simply from victimisation extremist Ultra Ketone System! Stop creating excuses and feeling pitying yourself if you’re overweight.

click here ====&&&....... http://www.ultraketonesystems.co.uk/
Jul 10, 2015
Which you could consistently hotel to Botox injections, beauty surgical procedure or might be optical maser therapies. Nonetheless, these arenât the fundamental alternative in care any longer thanks to their pricy nature and as a consequence the truth it doesnât do something to repair your damaged cells. Alvena Skin Cream These treatments have headquartered to be an upscale, painful and brief time period alternative exclusively. As science and technological know-how have evolved consequently have cosmetics merchandise and anti aging creams discipline unit presently the forefront of this trade. Be taught the best way this cream can present your complexion large advantages! Alvena Skin CreamReduces Wrinkling: through using a clinical force, anti getting older formulation this cream is equipped to fill in and reduce wrinkles on a topical stage and mobile degree. It creates diminished wrinkle size, obvious skin lifting and restores lax skin!

fore detail ====&&&&...... http://diabacorreview.com/alvena-skin-cream/
Jul 08, 2015

I read tips and strategies on doing exercises at home. I felt I was now not doing all of them. I've noticeable it potent but outcome had been too minimal. I did it for six months and that i lost only 20 kilos. I helped my weight-lifting application with weight loss program. It did rather good however I was not content material. I went to the fitness center and tried having my common workouts. I was pressured to comply with my personal coach and he advocated a supplement that is certain to support me develop and form my muscle tissues. I took it however I felt some facet-effects. I did a research. The web page I opened speaks in regards to the works of Profactor T 2000. I located it an amazing product with simply reading on the website online. As I completed half of the contents of my first order, I right away misplaced 10 kilos! It happened quick seeing that of the fats-burning residences that help in weight-loss and adorning your testosterone levels.

personal site *****&&&&...... http://diabacordoesitwork.com/profactor-t-2000/
Jul 07, 2015
The steady use of the product on the dermis enables tender and tender to touch epidermis. Additional, it combats with the nasty outcome of reckless aging signs, filling the pores, lines and scars. The wise compounds of this product tends to tighten the dermis, slowing down the usual getting older system, compelling you to remain young and vivid with the growing age. Additionally,Found Youth Skin Care keeps the presence of typical moisture within the epidermis to be able to hinder the progress of wrinkles,strains and creases. It optimizes the nourishment by using attaining within the open pores and creases. An high-quality skin care product, it evens the tone of the dermis, which outcome in holding younger and vibrant lookpowerful Working of Found Youth Skin CareThe effortless working of discovered youth dermis Care supplies an injection free remedy for wrinkle free skin. Non sticky consistency of this product is surely risk-free and handy to revive the cells in the epidermis layer. It nurtures the skin deeply to furnish a healthful glow through fighting with the adverse age effect.

write click *****&&&&...... http://diabacordoesitwork.com/found-youth-skin-care/
Jul 04, 2015
Side effects? This product? Please, provide yourself a break! Black Label No is developed with natural ingredients and verified compounds. Black Label NO To suit each form, size and body, the manufacturers of this product have undergone several clinical studies. This proves what proportion efforts they need taken to make the trust and religion of their customers everywhere. Composed with none filler or harmful steroids, this product intends to deliver miraculous result to the body with none failure. Further, it improves the self-worth beside overall engineered by intensifying the endurance level. distinct with rock exhausting physique with unimaginable energy and ripped muscles, this product is associate degree bushed one resolution.

info detail ====&&&&...... http://diabacordoesitwork.com/black-label-no/
Jul 03, 2015
abdomen ache, poor memory, poor sleep, and gas pain and bloating.It is found right here and your order is placed with simply a click on this page. See your body get ripped and your muscles explosive with strength with Profactor T 2000!Studies advise that pairing professional issue Performance Surge with Profactor T 2000 can intensify your power & strength, improve your endurance, and increase your metabolism to assist you come through wonderful results and provides you the strength and stamina required to administer you the toughest pump within the athletic facility and within the bedroom! Get your harmless offers of every below and come through your buff and ripped body currently

personal detail *****&&&&...... http://www.thehealthyadvise.com/profactor-t-2000/
Jun 27, 2015
I can promise right now that if jane picks Michele over Rafael I'm done watching Jane the virgin I really like the show but I think that it will be a very boring show if her and Michele get together . She needs to give Rafael another shot after all she wants a happy family and Rafael is the father of her baby .
Jun 25, 2015
Aww, that's cute.
Jun 25, 2015
As much as I'm bummed about having to wait until mid-season for The 100, the CW has steadily increased the quality of the shows they air. So, at least during the wait for The 100, there are some other cool shows to watch and check out.
Jun 25, 2015
I want The 100!!!!!! 😢😓😭😢
Jun 25, 2015
Ugh, does the early iZombie release mean a 22 episode season? I liked the tight 13 episode arc they had this season.
Jul 02, 2015
I think it will switch out for dc lot mid season
Jun 25, 2015
Exactly what I came here to ask, I'm not bummed about it though.
Jun 25, 2015
The initial order is 13 but it can still be picked up for another 9 episodes. Apparently, the show (crew) is hoping for 22 episodes so they probably think they can handle a longer season. Guess that's good enough for me
Jun 25, 2015
I guess that means The 100 will be a spring show again.
Jun 25, 2015
yep, that's the show I'm waiting on!
Jun 24, 2015
Aaaahhh I guess maybe check out Izombie. Do you think season 1 will show on Netflix?
Jun 25, 2015
Usually, once CW shows are out on DVD, they come up on Netflix, so, probably.
Jun 24, 2015
CW is reairing season one. You can watch episodes on CW.com the day after they air.
Jun 24, 2015
iZombie!
Jun 24, 2015
What about Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Jun 24, 2015
Midseason
Jun 24, 2015
This season has been pretty good for the CW so no surprise that they keep things pretty much the same...

Jane the Virgin is a show I didn't watch in season but catching up now and it is totally addictive. Very funny and much better acted and written than I initially expected...
Jun 24, 2015
So basically its,.. 3 months and 17 days and 4 hours and 39 minutes then until The Flash... is there anything on this planet that might help to speed things up?
Jun 25, 2015
Tap the speed force and run into the future???
Jun 24, 2015
CW is reairing season one.
Jun 24, 2015