Lauren Graham Might Be Coming to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel for a Gilmore Girls Reunion

Showrunners cast their favorite actors in new projects all the time, so it's no real surprise that Lauren Graham could show up in Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino's current project, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. However, Graham has a very specific role she wants to play in the Emmy-winning comedy series.

"Lauren made a request, and Lauren is my queen and the reason I have a career, so I honor the request of Lauren Graham," Sherman-Palladino told Entertainment Tonight on the PaleyFest carpet this weekend. "Hopefully [she'll be in Season 3]. It would be lovely."

Graham has been pitching Sherman-Palladino on her potential part in Maisel since early 2018, according to The Hollywood Reporter. However, the showrunner isn't spilling on who she wants to play in the Maisel world because she wants to give Graham what she wants.

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

At the end of Season 2, Midge (Rachel Brosnahan) was having one final tryst with her ex-husband, Joel (Michael Zegen), before heading off on a national tour. If Sherman-Palladino is trying to squeeze Graham in, maybe she's a boss or a VIP customer at B. Altman, the department store where Midge works during the day?

Let us know what your theories are!

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is currently streaming on Amazon.

This article originally appears on TV Guide.com.

Yesterday
Its good that she knows what role she wants..It avoids all confusion and dilemma of selecting the role...Regards My School Bucks
Apr 07, 2019
St­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t.UBt I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.

CLICK HERE►..............► www.Buzz30.com
Apr 05, 2019
My best friend’s ex-wife makes Bucks75/hr on the laptop. She has been
unemployed for eight months but last month her income with big fat bonus was
over Bucks9000 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this
site.....check further details by open the link and click on HOME TECH OR
MEDIA......
HERE?? . www.Key70.com

Mar 21, 2019
st­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t. I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.
CLICK HERE►..............► www.profitbuz.CoM