The Obamas Will Be Stopping by the Oprah Show

... Oprah gets what Oprah wants. And Oprah wants the most powerful couple in the world. The Queen of everything in the universe all media has booked Barack and Michelle Obama to tape a show on April 27 that will air on May 2, during sweeps week. Oprah's show is approaching its series finale, which is scheduled for May 25. I wouldn't be surprised if she signs Gandhi, Jesus Christ, John Lennon, Optimus Prime, and Vishnu as guests for that one. [Chicago Tribune]

... Perhaps all the talk about a 24 feature film coming out in 2012 isn't crazy talk after all. Movie producer Brian Grazer of Imagine Entertainment tweeted: "Got off the phone [sic] Keifer [sic] yesterday and we are very excited about producing the 24 movie for next year." Who cares if he can't spell the star's name? Or proofread? He's got money! [EW]

... Chuck is one of those shows with rabid fans who do crazy things like actually eat Subway sandwiches (have you no respect!?) to help their show stay on the air. But with the way this season is going, they may have to eat everyone involved in NBC's pilots to save Chuck from cancellation. The show hit a series low 1.3 rating among the 18-49 demo, which doesn't exactly give network execs any reason to renew it. Could this be the year Chuck fails to dodge to axe? [TV By the Numbers]

... Simon Cowell is so into his upcoming American version of The X Factor that he's quitting his job on the original British X Factor, according to various news reports. Apparently Cowell thinks doing both shows would be too much. [Daily Mail]

... In more important X Factor news, hotter-than-the-sun supermodel Marisa Miller has met with producers of the talent show about a potential hosting gig. She's hosted many of my dreams, so I think she'd be a good fit. [Just Jared]

... Jill Wagner has had enough of watching people getting hit in the face with giant balls. The Wipeout hostess is calling it quits after this summer season, looking to move on to acting gigs. [TV Guide]

... Listen, I've seen the first six episodes of Game of Thrones and I'm already crying because I won't be able to watch another one for WEEKS. Thankfully, HBO is also going gonzo for the show and will be replaying the premiere episode all the time, with a special you-can't-watch-anything-else block on Monday, April 18 at 9pm, during which HBO will air Episode 1 on all of its gazillion channels simultaneously (HBO Comedy? Sure, why not!?). [HBO via press release]

Follow TV.com writer Tim Surette on Twitter: @TimAtTVDotCom

Keep Chuck it's one of the only shows I watch on Monday. I will boycott NBC if they don't keep it.
Chuck is going to get renewed. What else they are going to put on Monday nights at 8. Some new show that will last about five episodes and then get cancelled.
Keep CHUCK!!!!
I'm so jealous that you have already seen the first six episodes of Game of Thrones.
wipeout is gonna get cancelled right after she leaves
I for one, love Chuck and hope it gets renewed again. It may not be as good as it used to be, but it's still a fun show to watch. In no way is it bad or boring. In fact, the introduction of this Agent X actually intrigues me.
@dagrimmreepa yeah im jealous >.
I've liked Chuck since it first aired and have been one of the many who, season after season, hoped it didn't get cancelled; I'm not a die-hard fan, but a fan nonetheless. But this season has been quite boring and repetitive, and I wouldn't mind the show ending -- they might consider a proper ending though, so that geeks don't get upset, hehe. Also, I like Jill Wagner -- I think she's cool and extremely beautiful. I don't watch it A LOT, but I like Wipeout. I don't mind seeing her leave that show though -- I wouldn't exactly call what she does on that show as "hosting"; she gets very little air time, the interview-type-things are inconsistent, and most of her air-time, she just goes oohh and ahhh after a fall or hit (her going oohh and ahhh in my bed would be fine, but not exactly quality television). Then again, if she leaves and joins a show I'd never watch... well, I'd miss her :(
YOU WATCHED 6 EPS OF GAME OF THRONES ALREADY? Can't I get hired by tv.com?
All of the charm and wit that "Chuck" had from the beginning has been stripped away leaving nothing but a sagging heap of garbage in its wake - its the Josh Schwartz way, begin great than start making your audience forget what they loved to begin with in season 2. It has nowhere near the actual comedy that a better spy comedy, like "Archer", possesses. Somewhere along the line the show became guest star central which is stupid since they have such a great cast and only need guest stars to play characters. Instead of hiring great character actors they hire celebrities instead of character actors who have no business acting and the quality of the show has suffered as a result. I think "Chuck" is going to go down without much fanfare this year.
I'm sad about Chuck, but I guess it's approaching its final moments. It has dodged the axe so many times already, pretty much since season one, and now it's already ending season number four. I'm fine if it ends, but I'll be furious if it ends in a cliff hanger. Damn, why did they introduce agent X now? Only a few episodes left! They could have done a few exciting episodes, tied together the few loose ends, and had Chuck and Sarah get married. Then if they got cancelled everyone would be happy. And if they got renewed, they could have easily made 13-24 more episodes. Have I given this show four years, just to see it end without a resolution? Oh, f**k me, I just checked the name of the last episode of the season. It's "Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger". Here we go, another series ending with a cliffhanger without a real conclusion.
Really depresed about Chuck;///
Love Chuck, but honestly i'd be fine with it ending soon (ending isn't the same as being canceled though), it's lost it's original appeal and now it's just like meh. No more Jill Wagner on Wipeout? LAAAAME. hopefully they won't get an annoying new girl.. and hopefully Jill does decent movies, and not crap ones like Splinter . Also, stop treating Barack Obama like a fricken celebrity already. he is not. he is the president. let him do his job and fix crap instead of interviewing him. that crap comes after they're out of office.
"Listen, I've seen the first six episodes of Game of Thrones" -Lucky bastard.