The Riverdale Cast Teases What to Expect from the Heathers Musical

For one night only, Riverdale is going to put aside some of the teen angst and gangster warfare. Wednesday's episode is an evening of music and fun, and we can only cross our fingers that this year's musical has a much happier ending than last year's murderous event (RIP Midge).

To get you in the mood for the CW show's take on Heathers, TV Guide traveled to the Riverdale set in Vancouver to talk to the cast about the production and what fans can expect. Everyone is in agreement that Heathers is definitely a much happier musical than Carrie; think less Stephen King and more Mean Girls, which is a vibe we can get behind, especially with Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) as the HBIC, Heather Chandler.

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

In the video above, the cast breaks down who they're playing and what they're most excited for -- hello, a big musical number with Cheryl, Betty (Lili Reinhart), and Veronica (Camila Mendes) -- and tease what to expect from Jughead (Cole Sprouse), who finally gets a song in the highly anticipated episode. Check out the cast in their full costumes for a sneak peek of what to expect from this musical extravaganza!

The Riverdale musical airs Wednesday, March 20 at 8/7c on The CW.

(Disclosure: TV Guide is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation.)

This article originally appears on TV Guide.com.

3 days ago
I love the action and all the thrill.
Apr 07, 2019
St­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t.ADq I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.

CLICK HERE►..............► www.Buzz30.com
Apr 05, 2019
My best friend’s ex-wife makes Bucks75/hr on the laptop. She has been
unemployed for eight months but last month her income with big fat bonus was
over Bucks9000 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this
site.....check further details by open the link and click on HOME TECH OR
MEDIA.
HERE?? ..... www.Key70.com

Mar 20, 2019
st­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t. I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.
CLICK HERE►..............►www.Theprocoin.com