The Secret Circle: Meet the Witches of Chance Harbor (and Their Parents)

By now everyone knows The Secret Circle shares a lot in common with The Vampire Diaries: Network, showrunner, source material authoress, witchcraft, cinematic style, tone, and sensibility. Right now the comparison—whether fair or not—both hurts and helps The Secret Circle, as The Vampire Diaries has become a mostly incredible teen soap powerhouse over the last two seasons due to its exhausting story turnover rate. But after seeing Thursday's premiere, The Secret Circle has at least one advantage over The Vampire Diaries: Its pilot episode was far better than The Vampire Diaries' was. Don't be mad, TVD fans, you know it's true.

In what's known as a premise pilot, the premiere of The Secret Circle functioned more as an introduction to the characters and their relationships—and so didn't go about setting forth any elaborate plotlines. But here's the gist: The town of Chance Harbor, Washington, is home to six ancient witch families, and each generation spawns a secret circle. In this case, the current circle is made up of high school students, but their parents comprised the previous circle.

About fifteen years ago, something terrible happened to those parents, and one member of each married couple was killed (so now all the current kids have one parent apiece). Additionally, one of those six parents escaped the town to raise her daughter outside of the magic lifestyle, which drastically reduced the powers of the remaining five. And that's where the pilot episode begins: With the retribution-tinged murder of that former witch and the forced relocation of her daughter back to Chance Harbor, where the six families are once again united.

THE TEENS

CASSIE (Britt Robertson)
Our heroine arrives in town at the height of her shock and grief over her dead mother, but she's still amazingly cool and low-key about everything. Admittedly, the most laughable aspect of The Secret Circle is the idea that Cassie is somehow reluctant to accept that she has magical powers. What teenager ON EARTH wouldn't be completely stoked to find out she's a full-blooded witch? Whatever, The Secret Circle, I'll play along.

ADAM (Thomas Dekker)
Clearly intended to be the male heartthrob/romantic lead, Adam's basically just a pair of eyelashes in a hoodie. We don't know a ton about him other than he works at the Boat House (this show's version of Mystic Grill) and he has to look after his alcoholic father. He and Cassie had chemistry right off the bat, so the fact that he's dating another member of the circle promises to be a major point of conflict later on.

DIANA (Shelley Hennig)
The popular nice girl, Diana was one of the first to reach out to Cassie in a fairly genuine way. However, two complications here: She's dating Adam, plus her father is the EVIL WARLOCK who killed Cassie's mom. What's interesting about this show, however, is that the kids don't seem to have the same agendas as their parents, so it looks like we'll be seeing tons of intra-family conflict as the series goes on. A scene toward the end of the episode saw Diana genuinely tear-up when Cassie herself got emotional. It was a really nice moment and it suggested Diana really is as nice as she seems. OR maybe it's an act? Either way, well played.

FAYE (Phoebe Tonkin)
This lady is by far the best character on The Secret Circle. Walking a fine line between mean girl and loose cannon, Faye is both hilarious and menacing without ever being a full-on villain. She definitely undermined Cassie at first, but later proved that she seems to actually care about her friends and the effect her reckless behavior can have on them. And the actress? We're talking future superstar here. She's that good.

MELISSA (Jessica Parker Kennedy)
For now Melissa's more like a Marcie figure to Fay's Peppermint Patty, but she also tries to keep Faye in check whenever possible. Also, much like Cassie she sort of looks like a gelfling from Dark Crystal.

NICK (Louis Hunter)
Haha this guy. He's so '90s! He's the other male witch in the circle but his main contribution to this episode was simply living next door to Cassie and standing in the window all shirtless and cheesecakey. But seriously, doesn't he look like an extra from Point Break?

THE PARENTS

One of the most intriguing aspects of The Secret Circle is its inclusion of actual parents. And not just as authority figures who punish the main characters for taking drugs or getting bad grades. These parents are actively involved in the central plot and promise to have a profound effect on their children's storylines.

ETHAN — ADAM'S DAD (Adam Harrington)
All we know about Ethan is that he's the proprietor of local hangout The Boat House, but he's largely considered a drunk by the townsfolk. He seems like a good guy, but he creepily told Cassie that he'd been in love with her mother and that both of their families are destined to be together eventually. Yikes! (It's mentioned more than once that Cassie's now-deceased biological father was sort of evil, but it's unclear how that will factor in later).

DAWN — FAYE'S MOM (Natasha Henstridge)
As principal of Chance Harbor High School, Dawn's is one of the first people Cassie met on her first day in school. She comes off as a really nice woman who used to be personal friends with Cassie's mom. The later reveal that Faye is her daughter at first seemed like a nice counterbalance, like sometimes the apple DOES fall far from the tree. However, in the closing minutes of the episode we learned that Dawn is definitely on the side of evil, and that maybe Faye is the more decent of the pair.

CHARLES — DIANA'S DAD (Gale Harold)
As the murderer of Cassie's mom and seemingly the most powerful of all the witches, Charles is the most obvious villain of Chance Harbor. Power hungry and conniving, he actually bullies the other parents. While Dawn seems to be in on whatever scheme he's got going, it's definitely clear that he's the town's Darth Vader, which is in huge contrast to how nice his daughter Diana seems.

AMELIA — CASSIE'S MOM (Emily Holmes)
Amelia's nightmarish murder in the opening scene set the entire show in motion, but it seems likely her presence will continue to loom over the Chance Harbor. What caused her to leave town in the first place? What was the deal with her back-in-the-day love triangle? What other notes, clues, and advice did she leave for her daughter that we'll then hear in voiceover? Who knows!

JANE — CASSIE'S GRANDMOTHER (Ashley Crow)
Though she may look only fortysomething, on TV that's grandmother-age! Jane is Cassies's grandmother and now her legal guardian, and you can tell just by looking at her that she is definitely a witch. However, that means she's a generation removed even from Cassie's mom's circle, so we'll probably learn much more about her circle as well. So many circles, you guys! Although, I'm not going to lie, I'm sort of confused about the genealogy at play. There are six families, yet only six members in each circle? How much inbreeding are we talking about here?

THE MAGIC

A show about witches is only as good as the mayhem-based magic therein. Unfortunately much of the magic we saw in the premiere episode falls in line with what we've already seen on The Vampire Diaries—mostly just levitating junk and setting cars on fire. You know, Bonnie's specialties. However, it's clear that these powers are just the starting point, because now that Cassie has completed her circle, everyone in it will grow increasingly powerful.

It's worth noting that one major improvement over The Vampire Diaries' witches is that these witches don't seem to chant. It's more a matter of, like, wishing really hard. This is fine by me, the chanting has always been the most awkward part of witchcraft. The second major improvement? Higher self-esteem.

Anyway, here's a quick review of the magic that went down in the first episode:

1. Tire poppin':

2. Spontaneous combustion murder:

3. Curtain opening:

4. Padlock opening:

5. Locking cars and setting them on fire:

6. Putting out car fires:

7. Levitating water drops in romantic ways:

8. Turning off strands of Christmas lights on boats:

9. Making it rain super hard:

10. Making it stop raining:

11. Filling up a man's lungs with water in order to make a point:

12. Making glow-in-the-dark ceiling stars move:

There you have it. Not a bad start! So far The Secret Circle has more than a kernel's worth of intriguing plotlines, but its strongest selling point is its roster of appealing, intriguing characters. If this is what all teen dramas aspire to be, keep 'em coming, The CW!

QUESTIONS:
... What did you think of the premiere?
... Which characters are not what they seem?
... Faye: Love her or hate her?
... Do you think Melissa and Nick have weird parents too?

This makes me want to watch the show. I don't already because of X Factor & The Office but I will definitely start watching.
I'm pretty sure Jessica Parker Kennedy is from "Another Cinderella Story"
thanx for all the time you put into this. i was not interested in this program until i read this. i thought that after vamp diaries it would be too much silliness...ie...tvd is more about pretty young adults trying to pass for STILL in hs,come on but i catch reruns in the summer and enjoy.. i may be old for this stuff...but now,if it is as intellegently thought out as this...it may be worth a look see.. great article p peterson
I have watched TVD from the beginning.. but have never enjoyed it so much until i started reading your [PRICE] recaps -- thats when i learned how to enjoy them from an entirely new and BETTER angle! luckily for TSC, i have you [ PRICE ] to make it more entertaining from the get-go!!! love how you [ HAVE I MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOU=PRICE YET?] actualize all these random thoughts spinning in my head, while im trying to grasp TSC mathematics, jam out to the awesome soundtrack, AND discern from the goodies and the baddies all at the same time... too much work! so glad you are here to help out! Maybe this time I wont be so bored for the first half of the season...

That being said.. heres my review:

i think KWills is really pulling from the creek again on this one. More so than he did in TVD. but Dawson creek had me from the first episode; so did TVD - (i think it was just how insanely attractive everyone is on the show -- obviously not the enticing storyline --> didnt it take half a season for elena to even realize stefan was a VAMPIRE... yawn). On a similar note: who wants to see normal looking people on TV? i can just go outside or Bing the nearest Romantic Mario Lopez Fan Art Grille for that.. Give me boring (yet soo smokin) elena any day of the week over interesting (but basic) cassie.

This story so far hasnt really interested me (but not for lack of trying.. oh wait.. they didnt try one bit!) That was the problem, really. it was an introduction to the characters and basic, basic plot premiere, like you said. Therefore, it is now okay AND understandable that it was slow. At least you gave me hope that the next episode will have more action, since im assuming weve all met by now. ALSO - im hoping the month-long-no-parent-hiatus that Cassie just got back from is an indication of the pacing of the show. No more of the constant questioning.. "is it tomorrow? is it yesterday - oh, wait, Damon has a mullet, he obviously couldnt cut his hair all summer since he was so busy putting pins on a map of where stefan has killed people - THATS how we KNOW for a FACT a few months have gone by."

Lastly, Sophie (faye) was amazing on H20 - soo glad they cast her in this. And how is it that the father of eyelash boy is so sexy with those amazing eyes.. but Eyelashie (thats what ill call him now) makes me close my eyes and pretend that 90s boy is teaching normal-yet-interesting-chick how to wish REALLY hard in that FernGully scene. ( i flashbacked for realz.)

dont get me wrong.. ill be watching still. but it seems like ive already discovered the best part of The Secret Circle --> Your reviews!!!!

Thanks for rocking Price [ YOU ] !

I'm actually really excited for this show, I think I'll be looking forward to it almost nearly as much as TVD. I think Faye's mother is not going to be what she seems, I know we just started to see her evil aspects, but I have a feeling she will not be so bad, although I doubt she will live for many episodes. Faye: love her, but she will probably grind my nerves.
Really hope Faye doesn't turn into a villain or a good-girl. I like her the way she is, although that's probably just because it's so different than either character she played in H20 or Home and Away. And Cassie is cool. I'm intrigued enough to watch episode 2 anyway.
I already love this show, I know it is just a first episode but it's really interesting and yes I love Faye she is so cool.
Tonkin (Faye) is Australian isn't she? Yeah I know....same part of the galaxy but I thought I read that. Personally I can't tell the difference between the two accents all that much either.

The premiere was okay. Now, I'm just looking forward to reading your reviews of them every week. The only thing I can say about Faye is that she was one of the mermaids with a New Zealand accent from H20:Just Add Water. That is the only thing I will ever be able to think when seeing her.
ummhaniyyah,

I'll have to rewartch as I was a bit distracted. Arent powers diminished when the circle is broken? Or does that only apply when they are first starting out? That explanation wouldn't work though really because why does Charles still have quite a bit of zip left yet while Dawn & Ethan didn't show any strength at all? It may have just been for the plot this time though because if powers are lost w/o the circle then Grandma would be powerless now, no? I agree though that it would be interesting if/when granny blows her top! I also still like hoodie guy over 90's guy. We don't know much about 90's guy yet tho.
I really enjoyed the premiere and I'm looking forward to next week's show. I don't find Faye all that interesting in and of herself, so I hope that there isn't really as much of her in the next epi as the promo seems to promise.

One question that is really nagging at me is why neither Cassie's mother nor Adam's father protected themselves when attacked. Have they somehow been stripped of their powers?

I also wonder about Granny? My guess is that she's a powerful witch.

Found the scene between Charles and Dawn contrived (I watched it twice) -- I mean Dawn seems afraid for quite a few seconds - it takes her awhile to realize that it must be Charles and turn around. Too long, actually.

I also wondered if Dawn, too, is incapable of magically defending herself.

I agree with someone who mentioned that Diana might step into the dark side when she realizes just how attracted Cassie and Adam are to one another.

Why didn't Charles just kill Ethan? Given that he drinks too much and is eccentric anyway, he's unlikely to be able to keep his mouth shut about what he knows.

Also, did anyone else notice the menace in the exchange between Charles and Adam about his father. Adam didn't really act the way most people would around their girlfriend's father.

The spell-book - wouldn't Granny have found it? The mantelpiece was well decorated with family pics and the grandmother had obviously made the room ready for Cassie. The hiding place was hardly that much of a hiding place...

Melissa and Nick, so far are just placeholders, but I assume from the promos that they'll have more to do next episode.
Great first episode. I've been a fan of the books since they first came out. I still have the first printing of these and the vampire diaries. The only thing that bothered me, and I don't remember if this was a factor in the books as well, if six make a circle, the parent thing doesn't work. If Cassie's mom and dad both were part of the circle, then there are a few parents shy for the remaining six. It would only work if only one parent was part of the six or they had children with other members which would make some of the kids half siblings. I know I am over thinking, but I couldn't help but let my mind go there.

I still enjoy it and will watch the next episode to see where it takes us.
I think the whole saying things out loud to make them happen is awkward, during that levitating waterdrops-thing, I felt embarrassed by even watching. Other than that, the pilot was really good and I'll keep watching.

Haha I agree that Nick was so 90s, and the fun part about it was his name being Nick and him having that haircut, you know like Nick from Backstreet Boys :)
1)it was alright, will keep watching for now. 2)Diana will flip the switch once she starts seeing Cassie and Adam's romance brewing. And I actually prefer 90s guy to hoodie guy. Melissa is boring...didn't even remember her until I saw the picture. 3)hate her 4)...Melissa who?
My daughter is completely entranced, I thought it was a pretty good beginning so i'm intriged and will keep watching.
"Eyelashes in a hoodie"?? I don't know why but I sort of giggled at that line. I'm not saying that I totally agree with the reviewers that opinion that Dekker is bad in the show. Maybe I'm a softie but I'm a real sucker for the sensitive type and I also like the "nice girls" as well.... The problem is that the people we would most like to have as friends often don't make the juiciest characters and therefore aren't the most popular and/or don't have the best material to work with. In real life I would enjoy having Cassie and Adam as friends but we all know that Faye, Dawn & Charles are going to have the most interesting storylines.

I'm not sure about Tonkin as she doesn't have a long acting history but there may be a bit of typecasting when it comes to who was assigned to play which characters. Henstridge was SIL in SPECIES and Harold was BRIAN KINNEY on QUEER AS FOLK. Both badasses. It seems like Hollywood has quite the memory when it comes to casting. I'm not sure about Robertson but I think Dekker has USUALLLY played the good guy although I think he had a couple of movie roles that were kind of neutral.

I also don't really agree with the reviewers comments on Dekker's potential for "leading man" quality. He's not muscular or anything but that face is just about as PERFECT as a guy can get....and he's coming off as sensitive too??? Yeah he may have a less "juicy" role and therefore will have less interesting storylines but I disagree that he doesn't have leading man potential. It may be in the silent-and-sensitive way but in my book that's just as good as beefy-but-boneheaded. Stil though....the storylines are bound to be WEAK for both Dekker AND Robertson. I can also see how many people would see Robertson as someone they would like to see each week....but like Dekker it would be for different reasons than the bitchier and nastier characters.

I have to say one more thing about Dekker and the reviewer's initial comment on eyelashes. Even Dekker himself realizes that his eyelashes are a major asset because I read it in an interview when he was asked if he had to do anything with his eyelashes for his role in "My Sister's Keeper" (see....there's another role that sort of pushed him toward the "nice guy" category. I wonder if that carries over to real life?? Mmmmm.... :>) anyway, he said to the interviewer when asked about the eyelashes "No way! They didn't touch my eyelashes. They are my meal ticket" Or something to that effect.... Yeah it SOUNDS a bit conceited but in the entire context of the interview I don't believe it was meant to be. He was joking.

Off topic here.... The show has POTENTIAL. Its early yet. Lets give it a chance! How many shows have people stopped watching just when they were getting GOOD and they got cancelled? I'm willing to give it a try! As far as the sci-fi genre though I MUCH prefer the CW's own Supernatural. Its a different category of show though.....
1) Really enjoyed the premiere. It even felt kinda short (what?)

2) Diana seems irritating. Loverboy seems...mehh. Just go with shirtless guy.

3) Faye: love AND hate :D

4) Yeah, probably :P
Premiere was great and definitely has potential
Most times pilot episodes aren't that great to begin with but it was a decent start and I'm curious to see what happens next. The Secret Circle does have potential so I'll stick with it for now.
I pretty much liked it. I was going to hate it, but it was pretty cool.

Unlike in TVD, characters here look like common people. In Mystic Falls every single person is insanely hot!

Faye is the best so far.

And I think Diana will turn out to be the bad one, she's already annoying.
it was decent, i will tune in again
Answers:

...The premiere was horrible with nothing to look forward to. It surprises me that most everyone is saying how horrible "Ringer" is, but people like this show. Seriously? (I don't get cable so maybe I'm not used to these new cable shows)

...Obviously Dawn is not what she seems, or maybe she is (two-faced)? And I bet that grandmother can kick some ass if needed. Diana I'm sure could get down and dirty if she felt like it.

...Faye is just a teenager, she's all right!

...Define "weird."

The best character I thought was the father, Ethan. He is the only reason I would watch the show again. There is something so intriguing, there must be more to him.. I wish they would stop interrupting his conversations!
Despite apparently hating the pilot (?) I ended up loving this show.
Good premiere episode...

I realy liked it!
not too bad, nont great, but not all that baad, the story could have a decent development
Good premiere episode. I like Faye's character she reminds me of Fairuza Balk's character from The Craft. Let's see if Faye takes that turn Balk's character takes. We probably will see Melissa and Joey's parents soon but I think one of them will wierd. My money's on Melissa's.
I realy liked it! Most the characters seem interesting and the plot doesn't seem so bad. Also, yay finally a young adult show not about vampires! Althought we're still close...
Somehow I'm waiting for everyone to scream but to me, I was expecting something amazing, given the buzz for the series premiere around the red, but to be honest, I kind of feel it was not enough to me, I mean, does anyone remembered Charmed or any other series about witchcraft??? When I heard about a new show base on witchcraft I was excited, but now I'm hoping for something interesting to show so I continue, otherwise I believe it won't go on...
1. I LOVED it.

2. I have a feeling Diana isn't always going to be so "goody-goody," yet I doubt she'll ever be "bad." Maybe she'll become the Stefan of this show? Or maybe like Willow from Buffy? I don't know...

3. Love to hate her! She's gonna be fun. I can't wait. Like the old Brooke on OTH.

4. Probably.

*Note: Kevin Williamson (and Julie Plec, for that matter) should write every show on The CW, because, right now, The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle are the best shows on it.
I watched the show today on my DVR. I was really expecting it to suck... but I actually liked it. Looking forward to more!
Loved the review so funny, and I really like the show so far and agree with everything above
i thought it was ok. my main question was Cassie's mom died and then it took a month for her to go live with her grandmother? what? that doesn't make sense. how is a minor not sent to live with their guardian/other family immediately after their parent(s) dies? and also, I don't see Thomas Dekker in the "super hot leading man" role that so many shows shows have, he's not nearly as bad as Jamie Campbell Bower in Camelot but still.. don't buy it
I liked the premiere. And I agree Bonnie always sucked but in this show we may actually get to see some real bada** witchcraft.
The teenagers' dialogues are so CW clichd it's unbearable to watch at times. Also, this Faye actress is so super bad, almost like Cassie (seriously, for once they could have acting skills as a priority instead of the good looks). I understand I'm watching a wrong show here (American teen romantic drama), but I'm a sucker for anything magical, what can I do. The grown ups are making up for their kids' lack of acting skills and quality dialogues. Almost like One Tree Hill.
i liked the premiere , not perfect ofc but i will definetely tune in for next episode
I remember reading half of the books and enjoying them though that was years ago. They've changed quite a lot of the set-up but it was ok to watch. We'll see where they go from here.
it was decent, but I fear the Tom Dekker cancelation curse.
when did Natasha Henstridge god so old?
Sorry, just a few more things to add. Price, I'm super stoked you will be reviewing this show as well. I admire your work ethic. It can't be easy writing reviews for two shows that are on the same night, back-to-back. The Secret Circle doesn't seem as susceptible to unintentional hilarity, but it was only the first episode. One thing that is for certain, Cassie is waaaay less annoying than Elena. I'm just not sure if that's a good thing.
Solid premier. I liked the thematic score. It's catchy.
Pretty good premiere. It is pretty similar to Vampire Diaries but it seems like it will be a different kind of story than VD. Like the parents thing for one. And prolly less sex.
Great Pilot , Cassie by far the best character, also quite obvious the most powerful one
you know what i realized? the vampire diaries only had black witches, and now the secret circle only has white witches. could be kevin trying to compensate and do the opposite of tvd haha
Staff
Oh remember there was a white witch during S2. Maybe he was someone's cousin from Chance Harbor?
I thought the premiere was decent. It has a lot of potential but also a lot of work to so as it doesn't have the sex appeal that Vampire Diaries and True Blood have.

All of them are not what they seem. I'm particularly suspect of Faye's mom. You don't get a daughter that far off the reservation through normal parenting methods.

Melissa and Nick were barely noticeable in the premiere. Even forgot their names.

LOVE FAYE!!!. I have seen Phoebe act before so I know her acting does improve when she settles into the character. Her acting was wooden in parts but trust me, it will improve. That said, she really shows off Faye's attitude. I've seen the promo for ep 2 and Faye does seem a tad mentally unhinged. She's the main reason I'll watch this show.
Want to add that Phoebe Tonkin had the lead in that australian show H2O for 3 seasons, so shes hardly a rookie when it comes to television.

Actually considering Britt, Thomas and Phoebe all had the lead in their own show last year, you can pretty much tell whos most important of the 6 witches.
I really liked the show and I'll stick with it. I am also confused about the genealogy. People have to be related right? Let's do some quick math. 6=full circle. each teen has lost 1 parent (I'm assuming each teen has 1 witch parent one regular joe parent--Cassie is the exception). Cassie 2 witch parents, Faye 1, Adam 1, Diana 1..so far that's a total of 5 witch parents, yet there are still 2 more teens. Anyway...enough of that (hopefully it'll all make sense lol)
Staff
Right? It makes my head hurt!
I enjoyed it. I really like Faye but that might just be because I like the actress (She played Cleo in H2O). Melissa and Nick seem really dull. It's much better than the stupid Vampire Diaries. Stopped watching that crap a long time ago.
diana nice? a controlling sanctimonious know-it-all
I disagree on your Faye assessment, I found the actress highly annoying which may be due to the stupid script she had to act on. Rain! More! MOOOOA RAAAAAIN! OK, stop now! Oh?!?! I can't! I can't! Boohoooo!! Teenage Soap alright, a bad one. This one won't last long, I think.
Staff
I think I just really liked her line deliveries, especially in the diner scene.
This pilot seemed to make it clear why Brittany Robertson gets leads and Brittany Snow can't keep a job or get a role this good. She is fantastic and although close to 30 can still convincingly play a high school student. Robertson should have been on people's radar since "Swingtown" and hopefully this show will have some legs and stick around.

The "Faye" character must be a popular character in the books and it looks like they cast a fantastic rookie in Phoebe Tonkin who is going to have a very successful career ahead of her.

Natasha Henstridge was an interesting choice for the principal in what looks like a role that may have been tailor made for Summer Glau or Amy Acker. Good casting all around here nonetheless.

If "Ringer" had the production team behind this show, maybe it wouldn't have looked so bad. Nice seeing Elizabeth Craft and Sara Fain back to their roots of teen supernatural drama, not that they haven't done well for themselves elsewhere since helping steer Vic Mackey's story.

Evil Gale Harold is going to be fun as well.

Great opening act, lets see where it goes from here.
Bollocks. I meant first half. Anyway, ignore the part that I obviously got wrong. I'm just making it worse now. Arrrhhhh.
OK ignore the second half of that - I got Dawn and Faye mixed up!
Donnie is right, she's 21. Also, I couldn't imagine Summer Glau playing Faye or Amy Acker for that matter, both are (and look) far too young to have a teenage kid.

Also, where did the Brittany Snow comparison come from? I thought she was great in Harrys Law. I can't remember her playing a role anything like the one Britt Robertson is playing. Unfair comparison if you ask me.
Ha, Britt Robertson is not close to 30! She's 21.
That makes more sense. I almost looked it up because 30 didn't sound right. Thanks for saving me the 2 minutes ;)
The Secret Circle = Witches with Higher Self-Esteem. LOL.

I thought it was a pretty good pilot, and it was waaay better than The Vampire Diaries' pilot, and I love The Vampire Diaries. Faye is the best and Gale Harold is the best.
Load More Comments