True Blood: Cliffhanger, Schmiffhanger

Sookie got shot! Promos showed her unconscious—will she make it?! If she dies, what will Season 5 be about? SO WORRIED!

True Blood

Except, not at all. I wasn't worried about Jessica, either (saved by Jason, natch), and it's not because I don't adore those characters or because I fantasize about the three of us going on a balloon ride around the world together. This is the third cliffhanger in as many weeks, and its starting to feel like R.L Stine's Goosebumps in here. Remember that kid's novella series, where EVERY CHAPTER ended on an outrageous cliffhanger ("A skull emerged from the darkness of the living room!") and then immediately reasserted the status quo in the first sentence of the next chapter? ("'Check out my new skull mask!' laughed Uncle Mark") At least Goosebumps was trying to trick nine-year-olds into reading a whole book, whereas True Blood has a guaranteed return audience—it doesn't need to scare us into coming back next week. We bought our tickets, we're on this showboat; just keep rolling down Crazy River like you've been doing, True Blood. No matter how gory the show gets, it can't scare me by putting its characters in mortal peril. The only thing it can threaten to kill off are their relationships.

True Blood

And last night there was a grisly massacre of longstanding relationships—most notably Jessica and Hoyt's, but by the end of the episode almost every couple was left in a gray area. Seeing Jessica's fantasy break-up contrasted with her actual one was brilliant storytelling. This is, after all, her first break-up, and while she imagined Hoyt pathetically clinging to her and herself effortlessly hooking up with Jason, the real-life version was one of the more accurate representations of a love triangle I've seen on TV. Hoyt had clearly felt it coming for a long time and met her with a laundry list of failings, declared himself too good for her, and revoked her invitation. If y'ever get dumped, this is a good lesson in how to react: Self-respect is sexy. For his part, Jason wanted no part of his best friend's ex-girlfriend (bros before hoes can be the single most annoying thing about guys, RIGHT LADIES?!), and I think that's best for both of them. Jason was very recently repeatedly raped, he might need to take a couple weeks to sort all that out. Plus, Jason's dating history is essentially a body count. I'd feel safer feeding a tiger a ham sandwich, with my mouth, than dating Jason.

Debbie and Alcide are on the verge of breaking up, and it's kind of Debbie's fault. She effectively forced Alcide out of the relationship by forbidding him to see Sookie. If you're honestly jealous of another person, forbidding your partner from dealing with that person is about as effective as yelling "DO NOT THINK ABOUT CHEETOS". All you can think about now is Cheetos, yeah? Sure enough, seconds after agreeing not to worry about Sookie anymore, Alcide was hustling through the mist in the Bon Temps graveyard to scoop her up, and I was finishing a value-size bag of Cheetos.

True Blood

Also, why did the witches and vampires even agree to meet in the graveyard? Bill is inaugurating an age of a kinder, gentler vampire, but what is Antonia's goal? If she can steer the vampires around like puppets, why bother negotiating? I did like that the meeting gave Fiona Shaw a chance to act her heart out across from a phone. Nothing like a silent set with one actress pausing to listen to a disconnected phone and then shouting in a weird Spanish accent.

True Blood

Eric and Sookie, I must point out, have never been stronger.

True Blood

They straight-up got high on each other and had trembling snow sex on a pile of furs.

True Blood

It was an important milestone in their relationship, but at the same time Sookie had the audacity to talk about Bill in front of Eric's abs. Stop killing the blood buzz, Sookie. And instead of running away with Eric, she dragged him into battle for Bill's sake. I know two or three of you are still rooting for Bill, and that probably meant something to you, but how annoying. Sookie's "powers" are the equivalent of a taser, so marching into battle amongst vampires instead of putting another log in the fire and having a good Viking snuggle was remarkably stupid.

True Blood

The thing that made me most anxious last night was the fact that Eric is now in Antonia's hands. God knows what she's going to do with him ("sex-slave" comes to mind), but she could very well reverse the spell, which would probably end the Sookie-Eric romance. Sookie and Eric are now a giant question mark, which I can only hope will be answered next week. Is this the end of their meaningful love?

True Blood

In other news, Lafayette was possessed by a baby-snatching ghost. Hopefully he throws Arlene's baby into the swamp along with a fistful of Stay-Puft marshmallows.

Also, the tiniest pack master in the world, Marcus, is Luna's psycho ex. Although he seems pretty chill, even if he's about as tall as two stacked apples.

True Blood

Finally, another member of the cast got to impersonate Tommy.

True Blood

I hope this trend continues. Less is more with Tommy. I wish the writers would give Andy the same treatment. I don't know where he gets his information on drug addicts, but he depicts a junkie as some weird cross between Deputy Dawg and a frowny face.

True Blood

Several weeks of outstanding, A+ episodes have spoiled me, but last night's episode was still a solid A. The cliffhanger was well done, but I'm more worried about "new" Eric than I am about Sookie. He'll definitely disappear before Eric or Sookie will.

QUESTIONS:

… Swedish speakers: What did Eric say when Sookie ripped off the chain ?

… Is this the end of "new" Eric?

… Did Jessica throw away a good man for a sexy doofus?

… Pam's got her face back! Are you relieved?

… Alcide vs. New Eric vs. Old Eric vs. Bill. Who wins?

Fiona Shaw is outstanding!

When Eric is naked we can see a suntan... Could he get his tushi maked up?
I wish that Sookie and Bill would find their hearts bound together again. Bill obviously still loves her and she has feelings for both Bill and Eric. I have many friends who have read the book series that this TV series is based on. I have asked not to be told how the book series deals with the plot relationships and story line. I do not know it the TV writers will deviate from the original text material. Big Smile Janie
if jessica needs somewhere to sleep when the sun comes up, i'll invite her in and never revoke it.. sthe better question is how long until jason succumbs and actually gives jessica what she wants?
Jessica is an idiot. Why anyone would dump the adorable and loyal Hoyt for the flaky and idiotic Jason is beyond me.
One word:

ABS

Hoyt is absolutely precious, but Jason is smokin'. And sometimes when girls gotta go through that 'phase', the hot idiot is the one that gets the attention. : /
She's not an idiot. She's just not in love with him anymore. And Jason, although an idiot, is probably a lot more cool with things not lasting than other guys would be. Plus she's a new vampire & hot & just doesn't feel she can be monogomous. I've been there. The person is hurt but it's better to tell them than to cheat and be devious.
I'm so sick of the Sookie character. And the length of the endless sex scenes with Eric takes away from much more interesting character development, such as Lafayette and Jesus, and Arlene and Terry. I adore the actress playing Marnie, and love the character. I'm sure it's going to end, because the show can't have more than ONE woman over 50 with any amount of depth to character. GAWD, I wish they'd just nix the Eric Sookie sex scenes and get on with the SHOW!
The sex scenes are TERRIBLE with Sookie and Eric. I feel like I can hear her thinking:

"Oh God, Alexander Skarsgard doesn't wear a dickbag and he's rubbing his penis all over me and my husband knows it EWWWW"
I agree with ummhaniyyah. I do not like the Antonia storyline at all! The book did it much better. The bad witches motives were more believable. Plus it had good witches, weres, shifters, and vamps all fighting together against them. Who knows what they will do with "new" Eric, probably morph him into an all different Version 3.0. "Old" Eric was never as bad in the books as they make him in the show, which has always bothered me. I want the Sookie/Eric relationship to last a bit longer, I do love them together.

Also, the Faery storyline was just stupid! What was wrong with Sookie's real lineage? And Maab? Give me a break.!

As for useless/annoying characters, let's do put Tara, Andy, Tommy, Holly, and Mikie on the list right next to Antonia. I hope that something spectacular will happen to pull this season out of the dumpster. I haven't liked much of it except Sookie/Eric. Or to be more exact, Eric naked! Give us more of that and get back to the books a bit. I understand why they have to be changed, and some changes have been good i.e. Lafayette and Jessica, but holy cow don't drop everything Ms. Harris wrote. She did a darn good job or the books wouldn't have been optioned in the first place. I'm just saying...
If they keep anywhere true to the books, which they kind of have, and kind of havent (after all Lafayette was supposed to die in the first book, instead of that crazy witch who worked at the pharmacy) then its not the end of Eric and Sookie. Then again this season is the least like the book, which is the only thing that bothered me about the Eric and Sookie relationship in the show (LOVED IT IN THE BOOKS!!) in the books he didnt buy her house, he fixed it after the vamp and wolf battle happened in the house and did a whole whack of damage. Then when he fell prey to the witch mind wiping, it wasnt like she felt obligated to help him, because she wasnt inviting him into his own house... so things started, IMO more naturally...

regardless, I really dont think this is the end of sookie and eric, even if he does revert to his old self, he will hopefully still remember too the time he has had with her, and the love that he was able to feel... I just feel bad that stephen moyer has to watch his wife make out with super sexy Alexander Skarsgrd

... tiniest pack master in the world.....OMG I about fell out of my chair and blew tea out my nose that was freakin hysterical but you have a valid point.
It was the "HE BE PETITE" that got ME!...I'm STILL tickled, just thinking about it!
I'm Swedish and Eric screamed "Helvetes j'vla fan": "helvete" = "hell", j'vla = almost like "damned" and "Fan" = "Damn".. But as you see it doesn't quite work if you translate it word for word, but "Helvetes j'vla fan" is kind of like "DAMN, f'ck'ng sh!t"..

And yeah it's probably the end of "new" Eric, I think he's going to be the witch's slave now, and that sucks. I was finally after 3 seasons, getting my real Sookie/Eric relationship, and the witch had to ruin it.
Does the Antonia storyline bother anybody else?

I think the actress is great and the confrontation is exciting but the big money question is why if Antonia was so powerful didn't she break herself and the others out of Inquisition prison?

Also, Bill brought along human guards and told her that she can't control them - why not? Witches spells work on humans presumably.

Why didn't Bill's guards shoot as the fog descended? There was enough time to do that, it seemed to me.

Bottom-line: I don't really understand where they are going with Antonia's powers. It just seems really uneven...
I think Antonia's magical focus is on being a necromancer first. So she controls the dead. She's not interested in controlling living people anyway. So her magical powers didn't develop for that purpose. Maybe her powers weren't sufficiently developed back in the Inquisition to properly control the vamps but with all this time the rage and hatred has built up in her to the point of having one focus, revenge and destruction.

Bill's guards probably didn't shoot b/c they didn't want to hit any innocent people. It's all so crazy.
I don't think Alcide had forgotten his promise to Debbie. I think he was visiting Sookie to say goodbye/explain why he would now be avoiding her - then he heard the ruckus and went to make sure that she was okay. He's pretty honest and loyal. It's Debbie who has esteem issues and is paranoid. Following him? Really?

Re Jessica and Jason. You also left out that Jason is perhaps the dimmest bulb in town. Maybe he would be exciting to Jessica because he's new and she's only had the one relationship - but despite his physical attractiveness, it is such a turn off that he's dumber than dirt. He's definitely less intelligent than Jessica, so any relationship they had couldn't last long.

I'd like to see Jessica try a relationship with another vampire, though my guess is that one of the purposes her character serves is to show us someone who is just a hair away from being human. Jessica with another vampire might make for a detached and unloveable Jessica.

Not that we've seen any healthy vampire-vampire relationships on the show. The closest we have to that is Pam and Eric and they aren't lovers.

Re Pam: Face back but as the doc said, still rotting on the inside.
Ahdunno, Talbot & King of Psychopaths were pretty cute when they weren't being snarky.
I love True Blood and am hooked on the show. But, I absolutely HATE this season. The storyline with the witches is so bizarre and Bill as King to me is unbelievable. And what happened to Crystal? Did she just let Jason get away?
Not too happy with the whole Jessica/Hoyt storyline taking this turn. It made Hoyt look like crap. Plus with Jason turning her away, Jessica might really take a turn. One thing about this season is that they seem to be carrying on quite a few plot threads. The vampire versus Witches thing with Sookie and Eric thrown in, The Sam and Luna story, the Tommy story, the Alicde and Debbie Story, the Lafayette story which is now connecting to the baby storyline.
I am NOT loving this season.

The books are about Sookie the show is about everybody else. Do not like Hoyt, Terry and what's her name with the baby, Tommy! (Sam should've thrown him in the swamp!), not liking Bill as King, Tara needs to pick as side-in sex and the battle and Andy! Who cares! I do love Hoyt's mother. She is a HOOT!

Love Jessica/Jason storyline. Witches yuck, but biggest part of the season/book, Love Lafayette hate the story. Love SOOKIE and ERIC but leave it a lone for a while, first Bill seperating them, the stupid V sex romp and now the witch has taken him. MORE PAM, she's one of the BEST parts about the show. MORE SOOKIE, please its called the SOOKIE STACKHOUSE series. Don't interpret the show and omit the main reason/character of the books.

Mr. Ball--get on with it. Loose some of the side stories. Give us an hour with more information about the main stories. Too many characters, too much!
I really don't care what he's saying I just love to hear him speak Swedish.

I'm hoping the new Eric is gone. I loved him over the short haul, but now I want my strong, sarcastic, self-assured Eric back. As for him and Sookie together, he is far and away better then Sookie. He needs someone who really deserves him.

Jessica and Hoyt were cute together but they were doomed from the start. Jason not for her.

Love Pam, glad her face is back.

Eric, Eric, Eric all the way old or new. Bill is snoring boring. Alcide, I need more from my men besides brawn, and this guy has absolutely no substance. He. wants Debbie then he wants Sookie, then he wants Debbie, now he wants Sookie how wishy washy can you get.
Agreed, another wonderful episode. I'm scared for my new Eric also. I don't know what the evil witch is going to do with him. If it's just her turning him back to old Eric, I'll take that then to have her using my new Eric to cause serious harm to Sookie, Pam or Jessica. I agree with Jess's decision to dump Hoyt cause he couldn't deal with the fact that she had a vampire's appetite. However, I don't think she should try to have a relationship with Jason at this time. He needs to really deal with what happened to him and he also need to grow up still. That fool still isn't ready for any type of a real relationship. They should just stick to conversations and friendship and a lot of sexual frustration. I am happy that my girl Pam can sport her looks again, just unhappy we only got to see her at the end of the show. Alcide loses, the end. No contest. Sorry, but this Bill and Sookie thing is done. Those days are gone. It's New Eric and later down the line it will be Old Eric. All I know is thanks to him, Debbie is gonna go psycho and try to go after Sookie because of his stupidity when she should be going after him.
who shot sookie,? we want to know.
I know its almost as much of a mystery as who shot J.R.? back in the day. But it was probably just a stray bullet from one of Bill's guards. All that dense fog, no one could really see what they were shooting. But then again who knows right?...
The show is good, but my goodness the whole Eric / Sookie thing is a little ridiculous. The spell cast on him just feels very ambiguous and too malleable as an all-purpose story-telling device to cerate tension between Sookie, Bill, and Eric.

Even though we're starting to learn more about the chivalrous Eric, I still do not actually care about that person because I don't believe he is real. He is too 'shiny.' So, am I supposed to believe that Antonia cast a spell that turned the most powerful Vampire around into a trustworthy servant of his Vampire-King?

Weird ...

As much as we all hate Tommy, I must point out what a fantastic character he is. He is flawed, real, rigid, and is able to elicit real emotions from the viewers. In this case we actually do not like his character. It's not that we think it is bad writing, or uninteresting, or that we don't like the story line ... we don't like him and that is good acting, and that is good story-telling.

I agree that the reality of the Jessica break-up was great. I could not have said it better than you did.

The cliffhangers are ridiculous though and it feels like an insult to my intelligence. I feel you wrapped up that point pretty well.
Eric was swearing. I like new Eric but prefer old Eric. I guess we will now see a third Eric with the spell Antonia cast on him. Jessica and Hoyt, that was coming from episode 1. Just wonder why it took so long. Pam, don't really care. Sookie should be with Alcide. Why she is with Eric I don't get after everything that happened in the previos seasons.

I agree with a lot of the comments here about Tommy. He is just annoying. So is Andy and Tara was a good character in season 1,2 and 3. But this season she is awful. I really like Lafayette but the his storyline this year is just rubbish. I think this season is the weakest but still worth watching!
old eric wins, he is far too funny and witty
OK, I LOVE TRUE BLOOD, SO DONT TAKE THIS PERSONAL...BUT JUST LIKE ALL THE CLIFFHANGERS IN GOOSEBUMPS, THEY NEED TO REMEMBER THEY ARE WRITING FOR ADULTS...I AM DISAPPOINTED IN THE CLIFFHANGERS EVERY DANG WEEK. SOOKIE GETS SHOT AND THE 2 VAMPIRES THAT CAN SAVE HER ON MOMENTS NOTICE IS HEMMED UP BY STUPID HUMANS...TARA, TARA, TARA, IF I WAS BILL, I WOULD GET TIRED OF PROVING MYSELF TO HER, WHAT A WASTE. JASONS CHARACTER IS CALLED A "TEST." HE TEST EVERY NERVE IN YOUR BODY BY JUMPING ON IT AND THEN REMOVING HIS SHIRT TO APOLOGIZE, IT DOESNT WORK WITH EVERYONE. ALSIDE AND SOOKIE IS MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS AND DEBBIE AINT THE PROBLEM, SOOKIE NAKED WITH ERIC IS THE PROBLEM, BECAUSE THEY WATCHED JUST A LITTLE TOO LONG. I CANT WAIT TO SEE NEXT WEEK, SOOKIE IS SAVED, JASON RUNS INTO JESSICA IN A PUBLIC PLACE, ALSIDE AND DEBBIE GET INTO IT AND TO TOP EVERYTHING OFF SAM TURNS INTO A HOTDOG AND LETS LITTLE WOLF MAN PUT HIM IN HIS MOUTH AND CHANGES BACK, JUST TO CHOKE HIM.
"Sookeh, Ah forbid it!" - I miss that.
My roommates and I are praying the old Eric returns. New Eric I guess is fun if I actually cared about the whole Sookie-Eric relationship, but I don't. I want my badass viking vamp back who would fuck the shit out of a woman bound in chains while having a conversation with someone else, not this sniveling man-boy we have now.
Keep this up and the profanity filter will be up by the end of the week.
You sir said it !!!!!!
I am Swedish and I can tell you that I am propably not allowed to write what Eric said when Sookie ripped off the chains. It was just a bunch of cursing. In swedish he said "Helvetes javlar..." which basically means "f*ing sh*t". The litteral translation is Hell Damn, but that makes more sense in swedish
i just say this: If alan ball not follow the story of the books i dont ever see the tv show again, bill go away, sookie belong to eric!!!!
Aww cmon, who doesn't love it when Bill goes all "Sookehhhh"? Also, Old Eric >>> New Eric.

And come someone please kill Tommy already? And what is with the baby snatcher and 'Lafayette is a medium' arcs?
any eric is a good eric
I didn't like Sookie with Bill, but I don't like her with Eric either. There is only room for one alpha male around here and that is Alcide!!!
Great review. I am still smiling as i write this.

Jason's dating history is essentially a body count

The audacity to speak about Bill in front of Erics Abs. LOL!

I also loved the "We still own clothes" picture. So funny.

Good episode too....but i prefered the review.

He said: "Hell, damn..." something, basically a lot of swearing.
This season is , so far, much better then season 3. And i love it every time when Eric talks swedish :)!
It seems I'm not the only one who wants Tara and Tommy to meet an (un)timely demise. I will be creating a fanclub site www.TaraandTommyMustDie.com. Our goal is to reach 10,000 signatures for our online petition, which we will then send to Alan Ball and the writers of True Blood. With your help we just might get these horrendous characters killed off.
Tara and Tommy must die??...REALLY?...I could certainly do without Tommy, but Tara deserves something a little more 'creative'.....She should be turned into the very thing she claims to 'hate'..... a 'blood-sucking vampire' !!...Let her see things from a different perspective! Then she and Pam could have a REAL VAMP-CAT FIGHT!!
That would be amazing!
your review is hilarious as usual: ...... "he seems pretty chill, even if he's about as tall as two stacked apples".... HAHAHAHAHAH :)))

Hopefully it's the end of "new" Eric, he's too pathetically sweet ...... am missing the old one! Although Bill isn't doing too badly at this point......and Alcide is quite hot actually!!!

But get rid of Debbie / Tommy / Tara already....Tara ALWAYS joins the wrong side somehow......

I agree..."two stacked apples"...THAT was some FUNNY S#!T!!!...lmao!
- I don't know I don't speak swedish

- I think so, last epsiode was tha last time we see "Nice" Eric. I'm not sure I'll miss him.

- I don't knwo Hoyt was her first love, but she's inmortal she'll meet lots of good guys.

- Yes! But I still want Pam to kill annoying Tara!

- Eric always wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't matter if he has memory or not, he's THE one

-- "I (really) like cheese toast!" Or something equally foreshadowing.

-- One can only hope. I still think it's all a ruse.

-- Nah, it's what needed to happen.

-- I kind of miss the extra angst and broken vanity Kristen Bauer layered in there, it demonstrated her range better than she's had a chance to do before.

-- Alcide or Old Eric.

Does anyone else out there want to see Lafayette get possessed by Godric to take down Antonia after they resolve the demon baby storyline?
Eric says "Helvetes jvla fan!"

Helvete means hell but is used like you say the f word. Basically its three f words.
Erik shouts out a bunch of swearwords, can't remember the exact ones,

/L Divelli, Stockholm
Great turn in events!
The only authors/directors who have the balls to kill the main characters are "game of thrones"
And Torchwood, and Spooks
Primeval did it as well
... Don't speak Swedish, sorry.

... Hopefully.

... Don't care as long as she stays on the show.

... Yes.

... Old Eric.

PS. Kill off Andy and free up a position for a new (normal human) character and kill of Tommy - He's a rubbish character. Getting bored with Sam too, but if he starts fighting le petit chien-homme then I suppose he can stick around!
I know Andy's story-line isn't the best this season. But he needs to stay on the show. Not just because I like his character and that he's a genuine, good person (although misunderstood); but also because he is the only one that can see and speak at the same level as Jason. These two characters need each other.
Winner? Definitely Old, "Real" Eric, with Sookie. It's what I've wanted since the beginning! I mean, new Eric is sweet and all, but Real Eric had that in him always, PLUS all the badassery.
one of the best episodes ever, sweet
As long as we had a little "Shiva", the beautiful Janina Gavankar, the episode was fine but why is she wasting time with boring semi psychotic Sam Merlotte?
True Blood need to kill off Andy and Tommy as they are incredibly pointless. Everytime they come on screen I just roll my eyes and wait for them to go away.

As for Eric and Sookie I'm sick of them, if it was Old Eric I would be all for it. But this New Eric is a pathetic shadow of what made Eric great.

I'm still rooting for Bill and Sookie. Haters gon' hate.

P.s. If the True Blood writers wanted a real cliffhanger they should of let Pam start to feast on Tara.
Have to agree with (almost) all of that.

Bill annoys me and he made Courtney Ford go away the stupid [insert profanity here]. I definately preferred "old" Eric.
Game of Thrones pretty much proves anybody can die. do i think they will? no. if anything, True Blood keeps them alive longer. didn't Lafayette die in like the 2nd sentence of the first book or something like that? they might die eventually but i don't see it anytime soon. i still can't stand Marnie/whatever the witch spirit's name is.
Both of these shows are based on books. Eddard Stark death on Game of Thrones only proves that a TV show can be faithful to its original novel source material.
"Marcus, is Luna's psycho ex. Although he seems pretty chill... " He definitely isn't chill, that's just a face he puts on as the pack leader.

"We Still Own Clothes" What exactly were they wearing? They look like they just came back from casting at Mad Men, or Pan-Am... Or the Playboy Club?

Fiona Shaw deserves a Emmy nod, and possibly the win, for best guest-star actress in a drama series. Well deserved.

I didn't notice the clothing, all I could think about was how darn fabulous Sookie's hair was.
Hoyt's reaction to Jessica breaking their relationship off was really dark. I felt bad for Jessica. If she were a human, I wouldn't so much, but seeing as how she is a young vampire that cannot control her vampiric urges. Maybe if she had time to mature like Bill, she'd be more in control of her wants and emotions.

I did really love the dream sequence she had when she killed Hoyt. We saw how she really saw Hoyt, which was this pathetic begging little boy, and we saw that she just wanted to be accepted, and in her dream Jason accepted her and was even turned on by her vampiric attributes.
Eric will always win

I was so happy watching beautiful Pam trying to kill Tara I was so ready for it and then Bill just ruined it.

Its the End of new Eric I think after this Old Sheriff will be back

Jessica had it coming, I got tricked by the dream and I was happy to see Jason choose his friendship. (over his own desires)

I have a question WHY Eric attacked and ripped out a heart? was it because of Marnie casting a spell or just because its Eric? ( I wasn't expecting that)
Jessica and Jason? Not even a possibility. Don't even think of going there...she's too smart for him! Can't wait to see Debbie go psycho; Alcide is going to need comforting. I volunteer... ;o}
Load More Comments