9 TV Characters Who've Worn Out Their Welcome

Every once in a while a formerly useful and important television character is infected with a disease known as CompletelyAndTotallyUselessAndAlsoReallyTerribleAndAnnoyingitis. Symptoms can be sudden or gradual and include, but are not limited to: writers struggling to find storylines for them, heinous acts of douche-baggery and/or bitchiness, being bad at their assigned job, and disappearing for long periods of time only to resurface to remind viewers just how terrible they are. There is no cure for this disease, and killing characters infected with it is actually considered a kindness. Just a swift chop of the mighty sword of destiny and the problem is solved. To keep this disease from spreading (yes, it's contagious), we've compiled a list of characters we believe are infected with the virus so you can avoid them at all costs while the TV Gods figure out the best way to dispose of them.

Bonnie Bennett, The Vampire Diaries

Portrayed by: Kat Graham

Reasoning behind this choiceThe Vampire Diaries has never been kind to characters not played by Nina Dobrev, least of all Mystic Falls' resident witchy-woman-turned-anchor Bonnie. For four seasons she was only ever pulled out when the series had painted itself into a corner and required a magical fix to reset the balance of power. Since she died in Season 4, she can't even practice magic, which means she spends most of her time looking like she has diarrhea whenever supernaturals pass through her to the other side, or staring daggers at the new blonde witch who has the hots for Jeremy's biceps. And I didn't want to have to bring this up, but Bonnie is actually really bad at her job. When she was a witch, her magic only worked correctly a small percentage of time, and now she is suspiciously negligent as the anchor, too. She didn't tell her friends that Katherine's spirit had disappeared and was too "busy" at college to notice her best friend's human suit was being occupied by Katherine. Bye, Bonnie. You're fired.

Teddy Conrad, Nashville

Portrayed by: Eric Close

Reasoning behind this choice: Nashville is a repeat offender when it comes to having too many characters who aren't directly involved in any of the main storylines. Any other day, I'd argue that a series needs its secondary characters and their corresponding arcs, but Teddy's sole purpose when the show began was to act as an impediment to the obvious coupling of Rayna and Deacon. He was involved in a subplot involving Lamar, embezzlement, and running for mayor, but it quickly became obvious that literally no one cared about Teddy or his personal struggles. No one cared about Lamar either, and now he's six feet under because it was a waste of time trying to make him an interesting character. Nashville would be better off if Teddy went the way of Peggy and Lamar. He's no longer married to Rayna, the secret about Maddie's paternity is out, and no one cares about the fact Peggy lied to him about the pregnancy. Furthermore, I sure as hell don't care who he sleeps with in the backseat of a car. It's time to cut the cord and let Teddy fly, guys.

Gemma Teller-Morrow, Sons of Anarchy

Portrayed by: Katey Sagal

Reasoning behind this choice: There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just going to say it: Gemma is the literal worst. We all thought Clay was the problem, but you know that saying about how behind every great man there's a great woman? Well behind every horrible waste-of-space man who would kill his best friend (among others) and then marry the friend's widow is that widow, and she's a b*tch. Gemma has always been a hard woman to love. She's manipulative, she's overbearing, and she's way more involved in her son's life than any mother should be. There've always been plenty of reasons to hate Gemma, but after this past season, there's no way we (or Jax) can—or should—forgive her. Always one to jump too quickly to the (wrong) conclusions, Gemma murdered Tara believing she'd turned rat. Straight. Up. Murdered. Her. Daughter-In-Law. With. A. Barbecue  Fork. To. The. Head. Who does that? TV characters who deserve to die, that's who.

Coach, New Girl

Portrayed by: Damon Wayans, Jr.

Reasoning behind this choice: This particular case can probably be a solved by Coach simply moving to Texas and becoming a personal trainer alongside Taylor Kitsch. There's probably no need for the guy to end up pinned beneath a dumbbell or strangled by a jumprope—New Girl is a comedy, after all—but there's also no denying that Coach's return to the loft and the show hasn't caused a disturbance within the group dynamic this season. The writers still haven't found a way to integrate the character without it feeling like a bad cut-and-paste job. Not only that, but they have enough difficulty writing Winston as a real boy with real dreams and aspirations without also needing to find storylines for Coach. As much as I enjoy Damon Wayans, Jr. and wish this new arrangement had worked out, cutting Coach loose would be doing him a favor. He deserves a series where he can be the star, anyway.

Aiden Mathis, Revenge

Portrayed by: Barry Sloane

Reasoning behind this choice: I have to be honest, the selection of Revenge characters to include in this list was limited, but now that Patrick has run away to Italy to paint daisies or whatever, Aiden was an easy choice. All shipping aside, Aiden hasn't felt like an integral character for awhile now, only popping up when the writers think we need reminding that he "just gets" Emily because they're "so alike" and stuff. But he's kind of a shitty person who can't be trusted, to be honest. He killed Takeda, lied to Niko about killing her father as she nursed him back to health, then slept with and carried on a relationship with her, all the while still carrying a torch for our heroine. Aiden might love Emily, but I don't love him. He's a loose cannon, poised to go off at any time. As long as he's around, he'll always be a liability, and he'll probably also get in Emily's way. The ocean is vast and wide, and I'm pretty sure Fauxmanda could use a little company down there.

Ava Crowder, Justified

Portrayed by: Joelle Carter

Reasoning behind this choice: Writing Ava out of Justified would be a mercy killing at this point. I once wanted Boyd and Ava to get their happily-ever-after up there on Clover Hill, but with Ava in prison and Boyd waylaid in his own separate storyline with the Crowes, she no longer feels like an important part of the series. And if I'm being honest, for a long time now, she hasn't been quite as good as she was in the first two seasons. Ava's remained relevant because she's been a constant presence in Boyd's orbit, but she hasn't really had a storyline to herself in a long time. I'd hate to see Joelle Carter go—I've enjoyed her work on Justified, and few things in life give me more pleasure than watching Ava take a frying pan to Devil's face—but there's a reason the series has pulled Boyd out of prison so quickly every time he's gone in, and there's a reason Arlo died there. It's because prison on TV is as soul-killing as it is in real life. And I'm sorry, Ava, but your time is up.

Dr. Sarah Jordan, Helix

Portrayed by: Jordan Hayes

Reasoning behind this choice: Sarah has a very specific role on Helix: She's supposedly a genius virologist who was hand-picked by Alan to accompany him on this incredibly dangerous trip to the arctic. But that's not who she turned out to be, and that's no longer her role in the show. All she is now is the adorable doe-eyed girl who Alan bones, making her a rickety leg in the Alan-Julia-Sarah love triangle. But the real reason this lady needs to go is that she isn't, in fact, a brilliant doctor. Nope, she totally botched a screening test that ended up quarantining healthy subjects with infected subjects, she harbored an infected patient IN HER ROOM for no real good reason, and she has a form of cancer that makes her shake so badly that she can barely hold a tray of deadly tissue samples. This is a character who sounded like a good idea in the pitch meeting, but ultimately hasn't been of much use. And since no main character has died on Helix since Doreen, Sarah's the perfect mark to give the show some teeth again. Off with her head!

Ethan and Aiden, Teen Wolf

Portrayed by: Max and Charlie Carver

Reasoning behind this choice: This one is actually quite simple: Ethan and Aiden joined Teen Wolf in Season 3A as alphas in Deucalion's pack. Their purpose was to ruin the lives of our favorite Beacon Hill residents, and they were pretty successful in that regard becuase they murdered Boyd using Derek's own claws. Boyd! And who hated Boyd? No one hated Boyd! After Ethan and Aiden were nearly killed by the Darach, and after Deucalion skedaddled away with his tail between his legs and his eyesight restored, the twins were left without a pack. They were weak, they were no longer alphas, and they could no longer merge into a mega-werewolf. On their own, they're merely omegas, and while they might be pretty and have really great abs, I'm with Isaac and I can't forgive them for murdering Boyd. This week's episode was SO CLOSE to getting rid of them, what with all those wolfsbane-laced bullets... come on, Teen Wolf, now finish 'em off!

Which TV characters would YOU add to this list?

davina the originals
I like Teddy. He comes across as something of an asshole but he's not a wasted character. The only problem is that it doesn't look like he's doing much mayoring. At best he calls a press conference and somebody calls him "Mr. Mayor" from time to time. Beyond that he is jsut a guy who does his job off screen so show can focus on him being a father and ex-husband.

As for Gemma, well, if you've read Hamlet you know how she is likely to end up.....
I would love to see Ethan and Aidan BOTH die!! They are completely useless. Yes, they murdered Boyd and they don't feel any remorse for that (or for anything else that they've done). And btw, they are ugly as hell. I don't know why everyone has been calling them "twunks" and saying how hot they are. I can barely look at their faces. Not cute at all lol
When Coach got fired from Jess' school that was the perfect moment to write him out. It's looking like he might be a permanent fixture in the loft now, since he was the original choice when the series was picked up(everyone remember Happy Endings?).
Dr. Sarah Jordan from Helix was never meant to be brilliant in every way

I think that, this is exactly what the writers wanted. Genius scientist who breaks under the stress

Even RDM said as much in some interview.
I like coach ! xD
Jimmy Fallon from The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon...we get it you get guests to do stunts, and you make funny parodies. But you're just so annoying (imo). Sorry had to vent, I know no one agrees.
Out of the shows that I actually watch I agree. But on that note, how would you get rid of Bonnie, she's Elaina's bestfriend supposedly and she can't die now since she's already kinda dead. The twins are getting better, but after killing off Allison they need to keep more of the known characters right now. The walking dead should be on here, but then again, it killed the ones I wanted dead: Shane, Lori, and Lizzie
Also......Coach: yes he has to go, it's gotten to the point were I miss episodes and don't care, or when he gets to much screen time I want to change the channel
Every character in TWD other than Daryl, Glenn, and Carol. The rest are too poorly written.
I have to disagree with the AVA pick. I think as an actress, Joelle Carter can finally be turned lose and shine. She has the chops to carry a story line by herself. I think its been great watching her character develop from a ordinary girl in a bad situation that shot her abusive husband to a darker manipulative woman who doesn't seem to struggle with the harder and more violent areas her life has discovered. I just hope the writers give her plenty of material to work with so she can show that she's capable of dark deeds without Boyd there to back her up.
Arrow - Roy Harper, Laurel Lance
Scandal - Quinn, President Grant
Revenge - Jack Porter
The Walking Dead - Beth
Agents of SHIELD - Grant Ward, Skye
Downton Abbey - Anna and Mr. Bates - the most boring couple in the history of ever
If anybody needs to go on Arrow, it's Sara. Does anyone even care about staying somewhat true to the comics? Granted, in the comics, it's Star City instead of Starling City but namesake should mean something. Roy Harper was Green Arrow's sidekick, so he needs to stay. Laurel was the Black Canary; and I could be wrong, but I don't think Sara even existed. The writers said Sara's role is more of an origin story for the Black Canary. Sara simply takes the place of Dinah Lance, who was the original Canary. In short, Sara's death is a catalyst for progression, not Laurel or Roy. Also, Oliver will ultimately end up with Laurel. The same can be said about Emily and Jack on Revenge.
Arrow already strays from the comics in a million different ways - Thea, Diggle, Felicity, Malcolm, Tommy, Sara - they're all different from the comics or completely made up for the show. I really don't think the showrunners are worried about staying true to comic canon. And Oliver doesn't 'ultimately end up with Laurel' in the comics either. In the classic comics, they get divorced and she moves to Gotham (where the Birds of Prey saga takes place). In the most recent ones, Laurel isn't even in them.

We have enough sidekicks with Diggle and Felicity, so I don't see how Roy is necessary. I think he takes screen time from Diggle, whom I find way more interesting. But, idk, I can live with him in the background. As long as they give me more Diggle! :D

I quit watching Revenge in the beginning of Season 3 and one of the reasons was Jack and his uninteresting plots.

Back to Arrow, the producers once said (I don't remember if it was Guggenheim or Kreisberg) that you have to have a good plan when you start a show, but that you also have to be wise enough to know when it's time to let go of the plan (not the exact words, but that's the general idea behind their speech). The characters evolve, change. Sometimes, a plot idea takes you to an unexpected place. Sticking to the original plan just because - like what happened in HIMYM - will only piss off most of the fanbase and make for a bad storytelling. You can't ignore how the characters are developing, their onscreen chemistry and what works and what doesn't.

Personally, I think Oliver cheating on Laurel with her sister and then getting back together with the sister later on was their version of the Green Arrow/Black Canary divorce in the comics, since they divorce because he keeps cheating on Laurel and the divorce finally frees her to follow her own path - which is to become a member of the Birds of Prey. Right now, that's what she's doing in the show, she's starting on the path that will lead her to Gotham and to the Birds of Prey.
More +
Sue Sylvester from Glee - Most Annoying character in the series!
Katie Cassidy - Laurel Lance - Arrow
The writers cornered themselves by saying Katie will end up as Black Canary, so unless they have the balls to back out of it they made a costly mistake.
I agree with all your suggestions except for Jack in Revenge... I don't know why but I like him... Don't judge me...
I wish we could have kept Katherine and done away for good with Elena.

Marcel from Originals needs to go. I tire of him and his whining.

I agree with Nashville and New Girl though I do like Coach but I also tire of Teddy.
I like Aiden for some unknown reason but I won't miss him. Jack needs to go too.

I like Ethan and Aiden, they are getting better at acting and getting better lines recently. There is potential there and they are adorable!

The Tomorrow people, Stephen and Cara need to disappear. It should be the John show. Such an interesting clever character. Stephen is soooo unbelievable stupid. They really stretch logic on this show.
I agree, except for The Tomorrow People. You need Cara because of the whole drama her and John have. It works for her to say something so John can ignore it basically and have something to do. Also, Stephen has to stay, he links Ultra, even if he is super dumb. Also, being their leader's son, they need his active DNA
Rachel from Suits!!!
Bonnie and Aiden from Revenge I love. Bonnie just needs a better story-line and Aiden I know has to go eventually, but I will be sad. Ethan and Aiden are alright. GEMMA is the one that HAS TO GO !!
MORE coach from Teenwolf, New Girl coach gots to go!
Staff
Teen Wolf Coach = A+ and can never die.
The entire cast of the Blacklist except Spader.
What we all want is Spader just sitting in a chair, talking for about an hour.
Hear, hear!
here here. No one is getting any better at their characters. That main girl is aweful! How is she a profiler?!
I agree with flintslady, do a page of characters that need more screen time, or at least, are doing a great job with the time they have.
Gemma has to go, she's built up the hatred since the beginning. Aiden is more interesting than some of Revenge, but I haven't watched for a while.
JACKPOT: "the adorable doe-eyed girl who Alan bones, making her a rickety leg in the Alan-Julia-Sarah love triangle." Speaking of doe-eyed girl, when is Newsroom coming back?
This is the last season of Sons of Anarchy so Gemma is FINALLY going to get her comeuppance (as will the rest of the Sons. Most of them will be goners by the end of the season - Jax, Tig, Juice, etc. - have all done terrible things theses past 6 seasons so a lot of them will be meeting Mr. Mayhem when this all comes to a close) As for Gemma, she has been manipulating and scheming for far too long. Once Jax finally learns the whole truth (about Tara and about his father) she is a goner - hopefully in a painful and brutal way like she did Tara. I actually liked Gemma in the beginning, but her constant need to get involved with everything with the club and Jax's life became incredibly draining. It is beyond time for her to meet her maker. Now whether she is actually killed or she just loses everything that she loves remains to be seen, but she DEFINITELY deserves to SUFFER. The final season can't start quick enough because I am ready to see it all go down.
I don't mind Bonnie but the showrunners obviously don't know what to do with the character so they should have kept her dead. Bonnie has ALWAYS been used as the Miss Fix-it whenever the Mystic Falls crew was in jam and now that she has no powers they don't know how to use her. She needs an actual storyline and if they can't think of one then they need to let her go. Same goes for Jeremy and Tyler because none of them seem to serve a purpose anymore.

Staff
I would like to keep Juice in a magic bubble and protect him from further harm. I need Juice and Chibs and Bobby to live forever.
I want Chibs and Bobby to live but I have a feeling that one if not both of them are going to die. Kurt Sutter will definitely be hitting us with a gut punch in the final season. I used to feel bad for Juice but I can't anymore. He killed Myles and set him up as the rat, so he should have died for that a long time ago. Now he gave up info about killing Daranys(?) to Nero and he protected Gemma after she killed Tara by shooting Eli and getting rid of the evidence. Jax is gonna go crazy on him. Juice is not long in the Sons of Anarchy world.
Staff
I'll probably never forgive Juice for killing Eli. I loved Eli. But I also have a soft (blind) spot for Juice (though, I think you're right. There's no way he's going to survive).

Agreed!
Kill Gemma?!?!?!?! GEMMA??? BLASPHEMY!!!!!
Clearly I'm not watching enough TV, cause I only watch two of the above.

Ava Crowder - She annoyed me when she jumped from Raylan to Boyd (brother of the husband she murdered) so easily. But moved onto my "Die already" list when she threw Ellen Mae under the bus to protect herself.

Juice (SOA) - His attempt at a self lynching speaks for itself. He hates himself, I hate him, its kismet.

Valerie Stahl - (Almost Human) I admit I'm not the biggest fan of the show to begin with but other than look hot what does she do? Next time merge hot girl with capable Police Captain and kill 2 birds with one stone.

Roy - (Arrow) like immediately. Run on back to Hollister Roy, the bro shirts need folding.

Bradley - (Bates Motel) - UPDATE - Thank you!!!!

Quinn - (Scandal) - I mean really. Just die Quinn. Thanksbye.

Game of Thrones - Jon Snow's woman (Ygrette?) He may know nothing, but I know she's annoying.

Now do a list of characters who need more screen time to shine!

Haven't quite started watching season 2 of Bates Motel so that was kind of a spoiler for me, I do agree with you though
Ahh, sorry about that, (and there's no edit button). I doubt it's permanent, though, unfortunately.
No worries, just keep that in mind next time, with so many good shows on TV it's kinda hard to keep up :P
I like Roy. He was the reason I continued watching but they have really let him slide this season. I hope he gets back on track soon.

I agree with Quinn.

GOT - I don't think this should be in any of these kinds of lists because everyone dies anyway. Its constantly in flux. Don't get too attached to any one. I think you are safe with Ygritte there.
"Well behind every horrible waste-of-space man who would kill his best friend (among others) and then marry the friend's widow is that widow, and she's a b*tch." My favorite thing I've read in a long time, also yes, Gemma needs to fucking die this season or I'll have to start an aggressive letter writing campaign (by aggressive letter writing campaign I mean the actual writing of the letter will be done in an aggressive manner, the letters will be level headed and fair) to Kurt Sutter telling him to get his wife of his show for the sake of the viewing public.
i agree with all except gemma and the only hot chick on helix, not that hot but still the best there... lol

And Gemma, while shes hateful and sometimes we think shes not doing anything there, after this season finale we all must agree GOGO GEMMA, amazing, i didnt expect that end, WOWOWOW

Long live to Queen GEMMA

If u said kara, yes kara is not doing ANYTHING there, shes not hot, shes not beautifull anymore, she was kind of cute in first 2 seasons, now... BLEAHH but well we all know shes not coming back lol

Well they need MORE REALLY HOT CHICKS there, find some hot hipster girls for SOA please, ok ty

Bishop on NCIS needs to go. She gets on my nerves.

Alan Harper on Two And Half Men. Do we really need to see him in his underwear almost every episode.
Lisa Simpsons
I'm not sure why Gemma is on this list, she is the backbone of SOA.
Laurel Lance needs to either leave or be killed off. Katie Cassidy's acting is not up to snuff and it's always painful when she has on screen time.
Most of the shows referenced I've never watched, so I have no opinion on those. But, as to Ava Crowder and Gemma Teller, who happen to star on two of my favorite television shows, I'll chime in.

I agree that's it's time for Gemma to go. Not because she's scraped the bottom of the barrel in terms of the evil manipulations she can still bring to Charming and The Sons, but more because with this being the final season of the show, in light of all she's done, especially her murder of Tara, she can't possibly survive. But, anyone who has read Hamlet (on which SOA is based) knows that, like Gertrude (the Shakespeare character that Gemma mirrors), Gemma is doomed.

As for Ava Crowder, I disagree with the PM. I think there's still a story to be told where Ava is concerned. And, personally, I'm glad to see her flexing outside of Boyd's very formidable shadow. But, I do agree that her prison story line has an expiration date. She needs to get back to Harlan County because that's where the real action takes place.

But, the fact is, that anybody on Justified that's not interacting with Raylan or Boyd on a regular basis will probably come across as irrelevant.
I vote that Elle Bishop from NCIS get added to the list. Her character is supposed to be a highly intelligent, skilled data analyst. She comes across as eccentric and unprofessional.
Agreed on most of the choices, except the twins from Teen Wolf. The reason is I think it just lacks creative writing. They do serve as love interest for other characters on the show, and with the losing of power comes always the classic tale of recovering it. And going from foes to allies opens up possibilities. Also they have the whole sibling thing going on. Underused after they were separated. They should lose Isaac. His storyline was lately to come between Scott and Allison, and now that she is dead, I no longer see his purpose, or anywhere interesting they can add to his character

The one show that needs to kill off characters is Once upon a time. I didnt know that there where so few fairytale characters to choose from. AND ENOUGH WITH THE FLASHBACKS!!!! The story really never goes anywhere. They drag the storylines out forever. It is very. They literally have no limitation when it comes to storylines, as they dont have any demands of realism.

The New Girl characters have just become silly and the show has less intelligent humor than the previous seasons. They seem to struggle with the storylines for the regular characters. I dont see how he fits into the dynamics.
Agreed. Ethan and Aiden are very interesting characters with a lot of good storytelling potential, including the obvious fact that they're at the very start of a redemption arc that should be quite interesting to watch.
100% on board with Gema from SOA. I haven't liked her since episode 1. The dislike just turned to hatred as the seasons went on. With her killing Tara...words can't describe it. It is a hatred worse than a hatred of the Governor from TWD....or Malcolm Merlyn from Arrow...WORSE than Clay from SOA. She needs to go! Go like the first episode of next season. I know it won't happen until the end though.

Ava from Justified is the just the most useless and out of the picture. I thought she would disappear after going to jail.

Speaking of useless characters....I hate to hammer on the guy who is already portrayed as useless in the show....but i would just write off Stuart from Big Bang Theory. He is funny when he is there, but the show is just as funny without him. It is either ironic or really great writing that they created a character that is portrayed as self-described as useless, but is also viewed by the audience as useless.
I put all my votes on Sarah Jordan on Helix. Now that she's turned silver-eyed tho it might be hard but I'm a hard believer it can be done. Go Vectors or that baby-face-elite-murderer-whos-name-I-can't-recall-rightnow
I totally agree about Aiden from Revenge and Bonnie on TVD, and, at this stage I even agree about Ava Crowder. I think her happily ever after with Boyd is long gone, and one or both of them will have to die soon.
Don't really agree about Coach on New Girl. In fact, I'd rather see Winston go.
In addition, I would also say Tyler from TVD, Cami from TO, Amy from Big Bang Theory, Cara from Tomorrow People, Big Jim from Under the Dumb, and, of course, Skye from SHIELD.
Skye from SHIELD? What? She's one of the best parts of that show, and that 084 bombshell has yet to be explored.
She's the worst part of that show. In fact, her not dying is the reason I haven't watched last weeks episode yet.
I hate to say it but I'm totally on board with ditching Coach from New Girl.
I could NOT agree with you more about Gemma! (Sons of Anarchy) if she doesn't die this Season then the TV Gods have failed us all.
I'm with you but even though Kurt Sutter was able to kill himself on the show I dunno how his marriage would survive him killing his wife ;)
Considering Kurt wrote his wife to get raped by the white supremacist Rollins character, I'm guessing murder is par for the course for the show. As for the TV Gods failing us, wouldn't it be satisfying to see everyone around Gemma (that she loves) die (Jax, the kids, and maybe Tiggy and Bobby, who she obviously loves as well). I dont think Kurt's ego would make Gemma survive on purpose. He would kill her just to prove against that, but if he had a way to write it so she suffered ultimately in the end, he would probably write that as well.
Every character in Grey's would be a great place to start. Perhaps a nuke could somehow be placed on the roof of the hospital, with absolutely no way to disarm it. The cast wouldn't even have to be at the hospital to be taken out. BOOM. The most annoyingly boring show on TV gone in one flash of light.
Parenthood: Kristina, Camille
TWD: Rick, Carl
Community: Chang
Arrow: Laurel, Roy
Modern Family: Mitchell
Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Peralta
Rick?? Get outta here. I've been missing Rick for weeks. It's just not the same show without him. Carl I could lose though. And a million time yes to Roy on Arrow.
What those bastards at ABC need to do is bring back happy endings so that I can see more of Brad(Damon Wayans Jr) and Jane(Eliza Coupe). And no I will never stop bitching about happy endings getting canceled!!!
Pretty much every character on Under the Dome should perish. Hopefully they change their mind about renewing that turd.
You bite your tongue. Everyone except Barbie. His hot-ness is the only reason I keep watching. :)
If they only followed the book---AS THEY SHOULD HAVE...
Every character except for the knave on Once Upon A Time in Wonderland (especially Alice)
The twins have potential, if they can do something ultra super risky and entirely selfless to redeem themselves. Scott's pack is running a bit thin these days – It's basically just Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and Isaac now that Allison is gone – and only one of those is a fellow werewolf. So Scott really needs more werewolves for his werewolf pack and the twins fit that quite nicely.
Bonnie, Jeremy, and Tyler for TVD
Of these shows i only watch Revenge, and it is not only Aiden who have worn out his welcome, but the entire show.
Bonnie, Ava and Sarah still have some potential if they get better stories.

Alan Harper - Two and a Half Men, most annoying character on tv ever.
Marcel - The Originals, snap him in half already Klaus.
entire cast of HIMYM
Yes Marcel needs to go! I am so waiting for Klaus to kill him.
I'm praying that Scandal has some great endgame for Olivia Pope & Associates, including former member Quinn. If not, Harrison and Quinn could easily leave.
Tyler Lockwood - Vampire Diaries
I don't think that Bonnie should be removed. I think that she will get her powers back. I think she will snap on the blonde witch and force her to go through. LOL... Crazy Bonnie. That would be fun.
Coach is hilarious on New Girl. Glad they brought him back. He and Nick make the show for me. Everyone else is hilarious. New Girl has a perfect formula. Shouldn't even be in this list.

Twunks. They are ok. Now that one of our beloved is gone **Allison** We need something to fill the void. Not saying that they can do it.. but I'm still reeling from last nights episode... *shaking fists* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
I blame the writers for making Bonnie what she is. I've never read the books but from what I've been told, she's an integral part of that story. Kat Graham is great and she deserves better. So based on that, I totally agree with you. Free Bonnie AND Kat Graham.

I never understood all the hoopla surrounding "Coach's" return on New Girl. He was in ONE ep people. We have Winston - who is everything on that show. I like Coach, I do, but there really isn't enough s/l on the show or room in that loft for him. Nice seeing you again Coach but it's time to retire.

Death to Aiden AND Daniel while we're at it. That is all.

I haven't been an Ava fan since she pulled that mess with Ellen May. This is her comeuppance as far as I'm concerned.

After what happened Monday on Teen Wolf I'm even more upset that these two are still hanging around. Couldn't they have literally bit the bullets? Damn.

Also, why did you have to bring up Boyd?

*sadface*