7 Boring TV Couples Who Need to Break Up

Valentine's Day is this Friday, and when most people think of Valentine's Day, they think of love and romance, chocolates and flowers. But that's boring and kind of makes me want to stab myself in the eye. After all, anyone can write about TV's best couples, but in honor of all the lonely hearts out there, we thought it might be a good idea to look at things from the other end of the spectrum—so we've compiled a list of current TV couples who we don't think should be couples anymore. Some people just aren't meant for each other, you know? And in the case of these seven unlucky twosomes, their relationships are past the expiration date.

Nashville's Gunnar & Zoey

Nashville has too many boring secondary characters who don't really add much to the storylines we actually care about. And in all honesty, there are at least two other relationships that could've occupied Nashville's place on this list, but Gunnar and Zoey won out because Zoey's arc is the show's most egregious misstep since Peggy (and we all know what happened to Peggy). Zoey was introduced in Season 2 as Scarlett's childhood best friend, but then she broke the girl code and now she's banging Gunnar and straightening her hair to become a backup singer in a stray plot that not even Gunnar cares about. Plus, since Nashville is already in the process of trimming the fat, Zoey could easily be next to go.

Hart of Dixie's Zoe & Joel

There's nothing inherently wrong with Zoe and Joel's relationship... except the fact that it exists in the first place. Joel, who followed Zoe to Bluebell in the Season 3 premiere, is a perfectly nice, charming boyfriend, and he even has a bit of a bromance going on with Wade, which is kind of fun. But the problem with this relationship is that literally everyone knows it's just a rest stop on the road to reality (reality = Zade, obviously). Many Hart of Dixie fans have been anxiously awaiting Joel's departure since the minute they learned of Josh Cooke's casting as a love interest for Zoe. It's nothing against Cooke, it's just that Joel isn't Wade Kinsella and his mere existence is the reason the series has been lacking a major element of its past success: Wilson Bethel's shirtless chest. I don't make the rules, guys, I just point out when they're being ignored.

Suits' Mike & Rachel

In theory, Mike and Rachel are a good-looking and totally acceptable pair. Prior to the start of their relationship, their sexual tension was off the charts; everyone wanted Mike and Rachel to stop dancing around each other and just get it on. But sadly, Suits has stumbled in its execution of Mike and Rachel's subsequent romance. Their hate sex in the file room at the end of Season 2 was hot, but ultimately, Mike and Rachel kind of sucked as a couple. Rachel went from being a fierce, independent woman who knew what she wanted to existing solely as a romantic plot device, and all of a sudden it seemed like she and Mike were fighting about one thing or another in every other scene. It made both characters unlikable, and if there was ever a cautionary tale for keeping Harvey and Donna apart, this is it.

Revenge's Jack & Margaux

Now that Emily has broken up with Aiden—hold on one sec while I throw a party and dance a jig and drink an entire bottle of champagne by myself—it's time to finish clearing the rest of the wreckage from the deck of the S.S. Revenge. Much like Joel on Hart of Dixie, there's nothing innately terrible about Margaux; she's simply in the unfortunate position of being on an already overcrowded series with far too many anchors weighing it down. She also appears to be happy in her relationship with Jack, and happy people are not allowed in the Hamptons. It's like an unwritten law or something that everyone has to be bitter and angry and/or part of a loveless marriage. Margaux certainly shouldn't leave the series after the way she sold Daniel out without even blinking an eye (and she won't, because Karine Vanasse has been upped to a series regular if Revenge makes it to Season 4), but she should absolutely not be thinking about moving in with Jack, either.

The Vampire Diaries' Bonnie & Jeremy

If I'd written this story six months ago, there would've been a hell of a lot more people I probably would've chosen to represent The Vampire Diaries on this list, but as it stands, everyone else is already split, and Bonnie is basically the human embodiment of everything that's wrong with the show anyway, so she and Jeremy are a fine target. Bonnie is a walking contradiction, and while I give her mad props for bringing Jeremy back to life so we can ogle his biceps, she's always been the weakest link in TVD's supernatural chain of events. The writers conveniently forget about her until they need a magical deus ex machina, and now that she doesn't have any witchy powers, her entire existence is pretty much pointless. Since Bonnie's relationship with Jeremy isn't enough to make her interesting, and since she generally just puts him in harm's way anyway, they'd really be better off apart.

Arrow's Roy & Thea

Now that Roy has officially joined Team Arrow and knows Oliver's big secret, he can probably cut Thea lose. Their relationship has been little more than a season-long journey to get Roy to where he is now, which means it's served its purpose and run its course. So before we have to deal with Thea's overbearing concern for Roy's safety and listen to her constantly wonder where he's going all the time, Roy should just go ahead end it now. Thea's not a bad character—in fact, as little sisters go, she's actually pretty awesome—but as soon as Roy has to start protecting her all the time, or as soon as she starts whining about his strange and sudden disappearances or late nights, she'll be in danger of crossing into annoying territory. Don't let that happen to Thea, show!

Pretty Little Liars' Aria & Ezra

I'll admit that there was once a time when I was a fan of this weird, illegal relationship, but then I came to my senses, because there's no way around the fact that Ezra is Aria's teacher and there's really no way to make their pairing not completely disgusting. Unless, of course, you're willing to suspend reality and completely ignore common sense, which I know is commonplace on TV, but still: Ezra dating Aria is beyond sleazy. The worst part about their relationship is the way Pretty Little Liars portrays it as some epic love story, wherein Aria's parents are the bad guys because they don't want Ezra seeing their daughter, and how dare they try to protect their offspring by keeping her apart from a man who's supposed to be teaching her English and not sex moves? Although I'd bet a floppity jillion dollars that Erza is not A—or even working for A—he is a creeper who's dating a teenager, recording everything that takes place in his life, leering through windows, and glowering from doorways. Sorry, Ezria fans, but this relationship needs to end, stat.

What TV couples do YOU think should book a one-way ticket to Splitsville?

I actually like Zoey from Nashville but I would like her character to have more meat away from Scarlet and Gunnar. Don't like Scarlet and Gunnar together. She's just too unstable for anyone.
Katrina and Ichabod: no chemistry whatsoever. They should let her RIP forever

I don't watch any of these shows except for The Vampire Diaries. Too bad Jeremy didn't stay dead. He is one of the most awful characters on TVD. Bonnie and him should fly away to hell leaving the rest of us in peace.

Castle and Beckett are probably the only tv couple I actually really like right now.
Wow, a list where I actually know all the couple and actually agree with it. And I appreciate how its not just hating on characters but actual reasoning on things and why they are weak or wrong.
I I don't love Zoe/Joel but i dont hate them either.but she should be with either Joel or George.She has much more in common with them than with Wade.Wade cheated on her,called her "selfish,snotty,stuck up,money hungry,money grabber,shallow" in season one when his brother came and he & Zoe liked each other.Wade had a girlfriend ,Joelle/Jolene in the beging of the series and was still married to Tansy yet tried to get in Zoe's pants.Its all about sex with Zade.Now Wades seeing/sleeping with her cousin.Gross!Wade was only nice/helpful to Zoe to get her to sleep with him in the beging of the series.Wade has no respect for Zoe's things either:the cookies which were fancy she had flown in from Paris or NY,the shampoo/conditioner of hers he used that she again had flown in he used to do laundry.Its sweet Joel would move to Bluebell for Zoe.
totally agree Arisa/Ezra .
I certainly agree with splitting Joel and Zoe up in Hart of Dixie. Joel is fun sometimes, but I really don't see any chemistry between him and Zoe. I would love to see him gone. I don't necessarily need to see Zoe back with Wade. I just think she needs to find someone she's got more chemistry with. (I guess Wade does seem like a good option.)

About Mike and Rachel in Suits, I was super excited to see them get together, but I agree, their spark sort of died as the writers rushed their relationship like crazy. It's a shame, because I think they could have done a lot better. Maybe they still will, who knows! I don't think I am ready to give up on them just yet.

Jeremy and Bonnie. Oh my goodness, I've wanted them to break up for ages! I love Jeremy, and I cannot stand Bonnie. Bonnie needs to be kicked off the show. I can't see the reason for keeping her. She's not even in most of the episodes and I don't think anyone is missing her. Jeremy has potential however so I would love to see them focus a bit more on him than they have lately.

I can't say I watch Pretty Little Liars anymore as I got a bit bored of it. But I have to say, Ezra and Aria were my favourite couple. I really do not see anything disgusting about it. The whole age difference thing has never bothered me, and neither does the fact that he is her teacher. And I mean, he's a young teacher in his twenties. I think I would have thought differently if he was older. She's 18, he's 25. I don't know, it doesn't seem weird to me!
Bonnie & Jeremy did break up in the past.She broke up with him in season 3 when she found out he cheated on her with Anna.They got back together this season in episode 7.The main reason people think they're boring as a couple is because they're a couple that's just there taking up room.I hope that Liv girl has the hots for Jeremy and ends up trying to get between them because that would actually put more spark into their relationship,want more scenes of that plot,and get them more screen time.Some couples are said to be boring because it's all "here we go again.another person getting involved in their relationship",but it's worse when there's no drama and they're not fighting to make sure nothing or nobody comes between them
totally agree with roy and thea, and ezra is hot I wish I had him as my teacher but in reliaty teachers are not like that, nick and juliet from grimm I hate her!!
Grey's Anatomy's Jackson and the doctor with curly hair. Also Arizona and Kelly (too much drama). Orange is the New Black's Tyler and Larry.
Jack & Emily = I cant even describe how much I hate this ,,future couple" - they on my list of most annoying couple already
Agreed, which is one of the reasons I'm Team Jack/Margaux.
All TV couples are pretty dull.... ;)
Except Castle and Beckett!
Jackson and whatever-her-name-is from Grey´s Anatomy. But I hope it´s going to happen in the next episode.
u mean April? =) She will choose him - and I hate them already. Jackson is such an idiot. Look I mean if I would be April and that dude would wait till my wedding to tell me: mmhh well u know eeeh I do love u be with me, in front of everyone (poor Matthew, and so embarrassing) I would slap him silly
I actually mean the one he´s been with lately. :) I can´t stand her.
Gunnar & Zoey, Jack & Margaux and Bonnie & Jeremy for sure! Zoe and Joel are boring but also kinda funny together. :)
Sleepy Hollow's Ichabod & Katrina
OUAT's Snow and Prince Charming
don't mess with fairytales!!! just saying...
This comment has been removed.
Ike & Kat? Really?? IMO, it would destroy the entire dynamic of the cast, as well as probably make Ike and Abbie a potental romantic couple instead of one of the greatest male/female crimefighting buddy couples tv has ever seen.
Lol sorry I just find their "epic romance" to be an epic dud. The two lack any chemistry IMO (and it didn't help considering Ichabbie's chemistry is above and beyond fantastic), and with season 2 seemingly shaping up to have Abbie on the sidelines as they *SPOILER* bring in Katrina's parents makes me think that next season could lose their magic if they have Ichabbie separated too long. But that's just me!
Im pretty sure this upcoming tuesday EZRIA will NO longer exist anyways because of spencer
Noting wrong with Arrow's Roy & Thea, Like Thea is the reason he was able to control his new found powers without her he lose control again...
I totally disagree with the Mike & Rachel one I think it made a huge difference in rating. While u are right with the tention i think if they really put some spice into making it more realitic It can help the show better.
Wow! GET OUT OF MY HEAD KAITLIN! This is just freaky! I feel the EXACT same way about EVERY show I watch in your list (Nashville, TVD, Revenge-I'll join your happy dance about the Aiden breakup too!, Arrow, Suits AND PLL).
everyone in True Blood
Gunnar and Zoey: They got together and screwed over Scarlett in the process. Pass.

Zoe and Joel: If they can break up and still have him be friends with Wade, that would be great.

Mike and Rachel: Pass.

Jack and Margaux: I actually like them. Unlike Emily, she isn't so damaged that she will drag him down into a world of hell.

Bonnie and Jeremy: On the one hand, they are boring. However, they are the only characters not drowning in manufactured drama. Keep them.

Roy and Thea: The minute she realizes that he is lying to her (about Oliver), it's over. Also, the relationship hasn't really developed either of them.

Aria and Ezra: If the show becomes brave and they actually make him evil in the end, I hope that this proves that teenagers dating older men and their teachers is always a bad idea. True love, my ass.
Margaux is so much better than Emily and they actually have a good reason to be together (not just ooh you were my bff as a child, I havent seen u for 20 years but I know I still love u) But sadly I think the writers dont care about that... like they dont care about the quality of the show ;)
I'll add Glenn n Maggie of TWD. Worse couple ever!
I agree that Bonnie and Jeremy are somewhat boring but they don't necessarily need to break up. As it was said, every other couple already has broken up. Honestly they could just figure out some interesting arcs for those two.

Ezria I agree with, it's icky. I kinda liked it at first too with the whole forbidden thing but ewh. Those girls are like 15 and 16 (maybe 17 now?) and all these 25-30 yo. guys seem to be slobbering all over them, yuuu-uck. Not to mention this whole romance has already seen its better days (not that it had many).
I agree with the writer on all of these which is surprising.
aria & ezra , Bonnie & jeremy stupid couples ive ever seen
Bonnie and Jeremy as boring because those characters are boring. Jeremy could have stayed dead for all I care. Bonnie should have remained a witch. Stefan and Elena are extremely boring to me, so I'm not looking forward to seeing them together again. Matt's also a boring character with as little purpose as Bonnie. All he does is wipe down the bar, get used as a human bargaining chip and accompany people to one of Mystic falls numerous parties. Face it, this show has a lot of dead weight. It's not just Bonnie. I'm not even going to mention villains that should have been killed off, yet weren't so they lived to be bad some more. Okay, I lied.. I'm talking about the scientist. Why didn't they just KILL HIM? Gah!
Bonnie is probably the best and most developed character in the series (TVD). Hell, the forums are riddled with how great Bonnie is compared to everyone else.
Lol
Coronation street's, Rita & Dennis BORING old farts.
Eastenders, Ian & Denise SERIOUSLY WRONG
Big Bang Theory, Wallowitz and Shouty Bird. He was funnier when single and desperate.
David & Victoria Beckham BORING BORING BORING all they have in common is they are both female and both greedy consumers.
The article title talks about couples that need to break up because they are "boring," yet, the text justifies Aria and Ezra's breaking up because it's sleazy and illegal, two characteristics that make it the opposite of boring. Make up your mind. Is it sleazy and immoral or boring?
A couple I can't stand is Danny and Lacey on Twisted. I don't think they fit together at all.
Roy and Thea is so-so, but I wouldn't mind if they broke up. That's because I find Thea very irritating and they do not really fit together personalitywise. There is no real chemistry between them either.

Jack & Margaux need to END ALREADY! Jack is not allowed to be with any woman but Emily! They are the ones that fit together and belong together. Margaux was a very annoying introduction to the show IMO. I find her boring as a character.

Aria and Ezra - NO WAY! I hated the way they were desperate for another twist and made him into A/member of A-Team. It didn't seem believable after the way he had been portrayed all along. I think they have that chemistry which Roy & Thea are lacking. I also think it is stupid that after all the trouble they had to be together, that they should end so easily. I hate that Ezra is "A". :( By now I would actually prefer it if Aria turned villain with him instead of them breaking up, lol. It would make for a more interesting story.
Ugh, I was wondering how long it would take for one of the Jack/Emily fanbrats to show up talking crap about Margaux. She is an awesome female character - strong, intelligent and successful without being bitchy or duplicitous which is really refreshing on a show like Revenge. Sorry if you can't handle her flawlessness, sucks for you that the showrunners love her so much that they've promoted her to main cast. :) Oh, and Jack is 'allowed' to be with anyone he wants, he owes absolutely nothing to Emily. Quite the opposite in fact.
Whatever. Margaux might be a little innocent so far, but that might not last for long in this show. And it's certainly not a reason on its own for Jack to be with her. They have no chemistry and they don't fit together. There's also no history there. "Good" characters don't get what they deserve on Revenge.
Emily and Jack are the stupiest (future) couple EVER. " ohhh Jack we were best friends as kids, then something really bad happened to my daddy and then I didnt see u for about 20 years BUT as soon as I saw u again i KNEW you were the one and only. I dont know anything about u but we are made for each other - cause, like I said before we were friends as kids. And even Im a selfish crazy bitch now who destroys lifes (yours aswell btw) i know that u still love me aswell " - yeah best couple ever
If MIke and Rachel break up, who will be shown almost naked?
The only one that needs to end is Aria and Ezra. Ever since he was outed as A I can't look at him the same way. It's only creepy because I know his secret. If he wasn't A he would still be the same Ezra I adored a season ago.
Unless they already broke up last summer due to her saying "I'm sorry" to him,Nick & Andy from Rookie Blue.Ugh they don't even look right together
I could not agree more. Nick needs to get out of the way so Sam can move back into the picture. Andy and Sam are much more interesting.
McSwarek Forever!

I hate Beremy, but fuck you and your comment on Bonnie. She's a kickass character. Blame the shitty writers that don't give a crap about Bonnie despite the fact she's one of four main characters.
I've always objected to Bonnie and Jeremy if only because I believe she should get better than her best friend's little brother. But the show has never treated Bonnie well, and I feel my entire time viewing it has just been me waiting for them to give Bonnie her due. Or for her and Damon to get together.
It seems the writers hate Bonnie.her Grandma is dead,she lost her powers for a while,Jeremy cheated on her,her Mom became a vampire,did a spell to bring Jeremy back to life only to die,father is dead,she came back by becoming the anchor which causes her to be in pain each time somebody passes through,etc.
I wish they never killed off Anna because I liked her relationship with Jeremy although it didn't really last that long.I now just tolerate Beremy.Who else anyway would be a love interest for Jeremy?Caroline?That would make people vomit.Katherine?That would cause people to become anorexic because they would lose their appetite after watching it and not being able to eat anymore since Katherine is Elena's doppelganger and Elena is Jeremy's sister/cousin.I would've seen April as one last year,but they made her useless & boring along with no longer having anymore scenes with Jeremy after he became a hunter.
I can't tolerate Beremy at all. I actually liked Anna/Jeremy. They were sweet.
I agree they are all boring but nonetheless I would rather Zoey/Gunnar and Jack/Margoux stay together over having Gunnar back with Scarlett, or Jack with Emily (yuck yuck yuck). Aria and Ezra are absolutely the worst, and not only are they extremely dull, now it's really creepy. And I know there's gonna be some lame copout with Ezra not being A, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a creepy stalker (and not in an exciting way).
I happen to like Zoey and Gunnar. I just think they need to do more with her character since she's not really a part of any of the main show, but with her getting ready to become a backup singer, I'm hoping that will make her more relevant which will in turn make her relationship to Gunnar more interesting.

I agree with Bonnie and Jeremy, except I think Jeremy is the more useless character on the show than Bonnie is. They never seem to know what to do with him. They were really better off either keeping him dead or gone from Mystic Falls.
The couple that I have to ABSOLUTELY agree with Bonnie and Jeremy. They bored the crap out of me. What is there purpose of being together. Also, I like Mike and Rachel together. They don't bore me.
Jeremy should have stayed dead tbh. They're both pretty pointless unless the plot calls for otherwise so that's prob why they put them together.
agree about all except Mike and Rachel in Suits!!!!!!!!!! I <3 them!!!!!
I knew I'd like this article when the first picture made me go "Ugh!" You're right, with so many of these couples, it is not about terrible characters (except for Sex Offender Ezra), its just that they feel like road blocks to something better or that they are only paired to get character A to a certain place (like Roy and Thea). I find that I can't really invest in any of the relationships cause I know eventually they will be tossed aside like old garbage. And some of these characters deserve better. Arrow's Thea is getting her life together after some crazy season 1 stuff-she's managing a club at 19! Tell me that story. I have zeros cares about Joel's book and honestly prefer to see him interact with Wade than Zoe. And poor Bonnie and Jeremy! Even if Steven McQueen did all their scenes shirtless while chopping firewood, I still wouldn't care…no, wait, that's the ONLY reason I would care.
I haven't read all the couples as I'm behind with Vamp D and Revenge and I've never heard of the first two shows. Anyhoo. I agree with the Thea and Roy but she should kick him to the curb. Mike and Rachel have become boring, it's sad to see.

Now Ezra and Aria I hate with a passion. The writers wrote their love story in such a way in the first couple of seasons that made it easy for people to route for them but come on! He's a freaking creep and she's just stupid. I feel like the writers are deliberately pushing this yukky relationship on us this season, they need to stop it. It is not an epic love and she should never have broken up with the karate kid.

I get ranty just thinking about Aria and Ezra. (In with anger, out with love).
If Ezra wasn't A everything would be fine. Is it just me or did that completely come out of no where?? It doesn't even make any sense.
I'm not fully convinced that Ezra is A. If he is then yes, that came straight out of left field and until his motivation is revealed I will continue to think this storyline is horrible nonsense.

The only thing Ezra being A answers is where does A get all the money for all those gadgets, other than that blah!
Aria and Ezra - not good(f***ing perverts, teen porn, etc...
Amanda and Jack(Revenge) - ok(if they make Jack's character a little bit stronger stronger)
Zoe and Joel - I think we all know how this show will end(Zade)
Oliver and Laurel(Arrow)- what do you think???????????? No really, what do you think?????????
Agree with Aria and Ezra also they need to break up that GA's Meredith and Derek. I mean try to compare the character growth of Cristina and Alex, Meredith is lacking since I think Derek stunted her.
All Of The Above (mentioned)!
My only worry is for those characters that I genuinly like who are a part of a couple that only...meh. If they're not the significant other of a major character, do they have a purpose on the show?

Life imitating art and they wouldn't be the first people to be defined by the relationship they're in.

Gunnar & Zoey: Case in point, Zoey...I like Zoey. I know she's not a major player on the show, but I'd really like it if she stayed. She'll be needed to help pull Scarlett back in off the ledge. And if I'm honest, Nashville could use a little colour. Since the ex-mayor's departure, things have been awfully...ummm...pale? This is still based in Nashville Tennessee, right? Although, from the short clips that happen outside the city, the demographics don't seem to change much {sigh}

Zoe & Joel: Unlike Zoey, I've got no time for Joel and this whole buying and renovating a house thing means he's going to be around for a while. I'm not pushing all in on Zoe and Wade just yet, but Joel really needs to go.

Bonnie & Jeremy: Sorta hard to defend these two as Bonnie's gotten on my nerves more regularly than any character on the show. But she's not going anywhere either for a while, so as long as she's around Jeremy will have an excuse to take his clothes off and horny women (and some men) will have reason to rejoice.

Roy & Thea: Similar to Zoey, I like Thea and the more time that passes the more I like her. Sure, she took over Oliver's club but other than her connection to Roy, I worry that without him, she'd disappear. That Roy's a bit of a douche and dating well outside of his league doesn't help none either. Wait until Laurel finishes her journey to rock bottom and then focus a secondary arc on Thea so that she gets some time after the split with Roy.
It's funny how almost every couple on this list is from a show I'm watching! I totally agree with all of your choices even though I'm bummed about Mike and Rach because they had great chemistry before and can't seem to figure out a way to be interesting as a couple. I hope they'll change that eventually. I don't think Harvey and Donna should get together either, it would ruin the whole thing and that one night stand years ago was totally enough for me! I would add Betrayal's Sarah and Jack but they kinda already did since the show got cancelled and Girls' Hanna and Adam who are so bad for each other!!
Mike and Rachel (Suits) still make an interesting couple. It's not always about the exciting things they do inside their relationship, it's just that, for the moment, they make sense...together. I don't agree with the concept that a couple is hotter if they fight, or disagree or something disruptive happens.
I think that when watching a sitcom, the audience likes to relate to their own experiences and sometimes, a healthy functioning relationship will just do the trick.
Olivia and Fitz in Scandal. He is the most annoying, whiny and pathetic character I have ever seen. And Olivia becomes whiny and indecisive whenever he is around.
NOOOOOOO! I love them together! I'm rooting for them every episode. The actors have great chemistry....but lately he is getting more whiny, I'll give you that!
I just died when I read this. My husband mocks Fitz all the time by calling me and answering the phone with "Hi" in a really low sad voice. Fitz seriously needs to move on!
depends, are Watson and Sherlock breaking up or are Watson and Mary? ;)
Olivia Benson and Brian Cassidy! Good God! After her sizzling chemistry with Stabler... Cassidy is in a word...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............BORING!
SHIELD's Coulson and Lola: Nothing against her, but its time they go their separate ways too.
Don't touch Lola
I totally agree with Zoe and Joel! He's sweet and everything but honestly, that is one boring relationship to watch! I actually go and try to find out the spoilers for next episode every week, just to see if they finally break up this time! I wouldn't mind the actor being around but just NOT with Zoe! And with a lot less screen-time please! Aria and Ezra is so wrong on so many levels! I was happy when Aria started dating that other guy this season but we are back to this again! And honestly, it feels like the actors are told that they are supposed to be together so they are together. There is literally no chemistry, nor even a shred of actual interest or happiness in their faces when they are together! Roy and Thea being boring, I guess has more to do with the character Thea. There is absolutely nothing for her to do on the show. But they want her around as the little sister, so she's given the part of also being a girlfriend and somehow being involved in the story-line. Jeremy and Bonnie seemed so wrong to me since the first moment they got together all those seasons ago! I was actually screaming "NO NO NO DON'T GO THERE!!!" It just seemed like Cradle-robbing :( (though of course nowhere on the level of Aria and Ezra!!) Maybe its that the actress seemed a lot older to the actor at that point. Also hooking up with your friend's baby-brother? But then the whole premise of the show is built of people making the worst-possible romantic decisions! So now I just ignore their existence - much like the writers are doing. I actually like Jack and Margaux, mainly cause I like the actress and I don't want Jack and Emily to be together! :P It seems highly illogical that Jack and Emily are meant to be together, mainly cause when they were kids they played together!! I hated Emily and Adrian together as well - 2 such negative characters being together can never be a good thing!!! Somehow I was rooting for Emily and Daniel (yes I know that isn't meant to be, but one can hope right?) but with Daniel's new persona even that seems like a bad idea! Not yet bored with Suits' pair!
Some other couples I think should make this list - Everyone on GA except Alex and that new girl (I just hope at least this one lasts for Alex!). TVD's Damon and Elena (may they never get back together - that was Damon at his lowest, most whiny, needy, whipped self! And Elena was the biggest jerk on TV!) & Caroline and Tyler (thank god they seem done as well!). Ben-Riley (baby daddy) and Nick and Juliet (Grimm)
The Olympics relationship with my TV can go ahead and fuck off.

Other than that: Barney/Robin and Howard/Bernadette are the two that bother me currently, although if Archer and Lana show signs of settling down, that may change.
Now we're at it, I'm not much into love triangles but I really do hope that vet breaks up Cinnamon and Raj.

(We can always fins a nice Yorkshire for her).
Hahahaha! I was trying to come up with another example, and Raj and Cinnamon are perfect!

Have her run off with a neighbor's wiener-dog (Although how much you want to bet the veternarian already has a friend for Cinnamon?).
Load More Comments