What to watch on Thursday, June 5...
NEW NIGHT, 7pm, Cartoon Network
Finn dives back into the dating pool in “Breezy,” aided by the amiable bee who shares the episode’s name. Then “Five More Short Graybles” spins a few short tales that presumably don’t involve an insect giving an adolescent boy romantic advice.
NEW NIGHT, 7:30pm, Cartoon Network
Mordecai keeps an eye on Thomas in “Play Date,” and I’m sure nothing will go awry whatsoever, making for a nice, low-key 11 minutes. That’s followed by Muscle Man’s endeavor to win a bodybuilding competition in “Power Tower.”
Hollywood Game Night
Orange Is the New Black stars Laura Prepon, Natasha Lyonne, and Jason Biggs may have a clear edge if “Game Night Behind Bars” includes a chicken-chasing competition. Jenna Fischer, Darren Criss, and Mario Lopez will just have to do their best to keep up.
Each team must devise its own menu for the dinner service. Immunity from elimination awaits the team whose offerings prove a bigger hit with the evening’s diners.
2014 NBA Finals
And speaking of the quest for the Larry O'Brien Trophy, the Miami Heat (who've apparently recovered from their hurricane-fueled woes on Louie) face off against the San Antonio Spurs for all the marbles.
A Colombian informant who’s set to testify in federal court gets busted out of custody in “Pecados Del Padre.” Will Ryan help the Task Force recapture their key witness, or turn the snitch over to Javier and the Ascosta family?
9pm & 9:30pm, NBC
Nickie spills the beans about her feelings for Danny in “Three’s a Crowd,” while Shelly’s pride is wounded when Leslie badmouths the Motor City. Then in “The Switch,” Justin drops some dating pointers on Danny.
As if processing the end of his relationship with Jen weren’t hard enough, Marc also contends with the disappearance of his cat in “Boomer Lives.” But might scouring the neighborhood in search of his feline friend also help him learn how to handle loss?
Comedy Bang! Bang!
A flash-forward to the very last Comedy Bang! Bang! ever (until Kickstarter or Netflix or whatever gets involved) sees old friends returning and long-running storylines wrapped up. Zach Galifianakis also visits after having sustained a bad accident.
– Jon Favreau, Rob Riggle, and Echosmith on Conan, 11pm, TBS
– Colin Hanks on Chelsea Lately, 11pm, E!
– Tom Cruise on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, 11pm, Comedy Central
– Chrissie Hynde on The Colbert Report, 11:30pm, Comedy Central
– Mike Myers, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Damon Albarn on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, 11:35pm, NBC
– Hugh Jackman and Joe List on Late Show with David Letterman, 11:35pm, CBS
– Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Jenny Slate, and OneRepublic on Jimmy Kimmel Live, 12:05am, or following Game 1 of the NBA Finals, ABC
– Jonah Hill, Laura Dern, and Nick Turner on Late Night with Seth Meyers, 12:35pm, NBC
– John Waters and Yunjin Kim on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 12:37am, CBS
WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT?