What to watch on Wednesday, September 3...
The Colonel and Ana Paulanos are nabbed in “Betrayal,” but the Colonel’s lackeys have an ace up their sleeve: a deadly gas attack on a bus, with the promise of more to follow unless their leader is released.
SEASON 6 PREMIERE, 10pm, FXX
“Sitting Shiva” finds the fellas attending a funeral, where I’m sure they’ll be properly solemn and respectful of social decorum. Meanwhile, Andre exhibits a boost to his confidence.
The offspring’s power is on the rise in “A New World,” and on a scale from “Puma Man” to “The Beyonder,” it’s now clocking in at roughly “She-Ra” levels. Elsewhere, Molly discovers Yasumoto’s plan for immortality, Anya takes the mission’s reins from a faltering Sparks, and Odin tries to sneak into Ethan’s circuitry.
A heroin courier is murdered in “Frenchmen Can’t Jump,” prompting an investigation that leads to the world of the mafia. In less lethal developments, Leo digs up some dirt while involved in an amateur basketball tourney.
As Fausto feels the sting of betrayal from within his organization, Sonya stares down a threat of her own. Meanwhile in “Rakshasa,” Red Ridge View is the site of a surprising meeting.
With the team readying a decisive strike against the Solano Cartel, Sid reveals he still has a few cards to play in “Echoes.” Granted, many of them are a series of homemade booby traps, but dammit, if they worked in Home Alone then why shouldn’t they work here, too?
Franklin & Bash
The boys’ latest case lands them in a dirty cop’s crosshairs in “Good Cop/Bad Cop.” In family affairs, Infeld squares off against his nephew, now a member of a rival firm.
10pm, TV Land
Hot in Cleveland
Power rushes to Elka’s head like a sweet and intoxicating cocktail in “Don Elka.” Meanwhile, Joy’s growing contentment with Mitch is complicated by Simon’s sudden return.
SEASON 2 PREMIERE, 10:30pm, FXX
Ali G: Rezurection
Remixed episodes of Da Ali G Show return with a look at federal law enforcement in “FBI.” Later, Borat tries his hand at hunting in the English countryside.
– Justin Theroux, Tony Hale, and Shovels & Rope on Conan, 11pm, TBS
– Filmmaker Rory Kennedy on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, 11pm, Comedy Central
– Author Randall Munroe on The Colbert Report, 11:30pm, Comedy Central
– Blake Shelton, Tim Heidecker & Eric Wareheim, and Sheila E on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, 11:35pm, NBC
– Kristen Wiig, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and The New Pornographers on Late Show with David Letterman, 11:35pm, CBS
– Gwyneth Paltrow, Terry Crews, and Shawn Mendes on Jimmy Kimmel Live, 11:35pm, ABC
– Gwen Stefani, Andy Roddick, and Counting Crows on Late Night with Seth Meyers, 12:35pm, NBC
– David Arquette and Inbar Lavi on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 12:37am, CBS
WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT?