Watch a New Preview of Syfy's Being Human

Vampires, ghosts, and werewolves, oh my!

The Glee kids performed on Britain's The X Factor on Sunday night... and Sue Sylvester totally roasted Simon Cowell.

NWA World News' latest animation project: The "feud" between The Simpsons and FOX News.

On the next episode of Sarah Palin's Alaska, Kate Gosselin and her kids join the Palins for a camping trip. And then, we presume, the entire country will puke in unison.

Thanks to Jimmy Kimmel, Jeff Probst has a new hosting gig: Survivor: Hanukkah!

I love Louis CK. Even when he's talking to Jay Leno, as he did on Friday.

Also!

... In case you missed Katy Perry's live-action appearance on The Simpsons on Sunday, here it is. That girl sure loves puppets.

... Here's Paste's list of the 20 best TV shows of 2010.

... Ever wonder what happened to the cast of Queer as Folk? TV Squad has tracked 'em down.

... Big Brother 12's Brendon and Rachel have broken up because Brendon pulled a Brett Favre.

... Castle spoiler ahead: Here is a picture of two characters kissing.

... What is up with all the late night shows talking about the Spider-Man musical?

... Has Conan gone too far with the whole self-pitying thing?

... Inspired by The Walking Dead, humorist Chuck Klosterman investigated why zombies are so hot right now for The New York Times.

... Prepare for tonight's Men of a Certain Age premiere tonight by reading this interview with Scott Bakula and this interview with Mike Royce and Andre Braugher.

Follow TV.com writer Stefanie Lee on Twitter: @StefAtTVDotCom

An American adaptation of a British TV show? Great idea! That's never gone wrong before.
Not to repeat too much of what has been said RE: Being Human. But the fact that it is being remade is kinda lame. You can watch the original on BBC America as well as get the first couple of seasons on DVD in the United States.This remaking of stuff from other countries worked like 20-30 years ago but with today's technology, etc. it does not make too much sense unless it is being reformatted or adapted. This is a straight rip from what I can tell.
"All new original series! "SERIOUSLY?!? I think that SyFy are delusional! What is wrong with the original British version? I do not see why people over in America will not like the UK version. There is no need for it to change, and is a waste of money! But it is good to see Sam Whitwer again after his role in Smallville! I am now also one of those squealing fans of Castle & Beckett! :D Cannot wait to see it!
I wish they'd stop calling it "The original new series" - HOW THE **** IS IT ORIGINAL?! Wow, it's a COMPLETE copy which is ridiculous since the REAL ORIGINAL IS STILL IN PRODUCTION. >_>
they are going to ruin being human
I won't be surprised if if the kiss doesn't actually mean they are getting together or confessing their feelings. I still can't wait for it anyway though.
urgh! that trailer made me hate the Being Human remake even more! it looks like an utter peace of ****. Why can't they air the original instead of dragging it's name in the mud? Oh, and in what delusional fairytale land does SyFy get to say that it is "an all new original series". Seriously? oh and about Castle, hehe now I'm one of those fans squealing with delight!
Even the trailer looks crappy. I won't even give it a chance. It will never come close to the original. The girl playing Annie or whatever her name is in this version (Sally?) sounds like a typical whiny teenage girl. The guy playing the vampire does not have that deep dark look to him that Mitchell has in the original. It sort of looks like they took some kids off of some other lame CW show and stuck them in this. I can't help thinking if the trailer was this annoying what must the show be like?
Being Human isn't as utterly crappy as i expected, but it's still a lame watered down version. the original is great. i hate how Syfy says it's a new ORIGINAL series though. I liked how Chord sang in the Glee clip, they should redo it again this season with him in it too. Why are they pretending to be their characters though? that doesn't make sense.
@AnoukvdZee LMAO you beat me to it. Yes indeed they did say "original" even though its a remake of a UK show. And I can tell you already, if they stick with the UK script and plot, this will flop in the USA. Why? Cos it has a storyline, it's more about how the three live trying to be human whilst no and at the same time have their own problems to deal with.

I mean they let Caprica go, this thing will be lucky to make it past the first season without the writers turning into an all action thing which is the complete opposite of the original series.
Did Syfy just call "Being Human" an "all new, original series"? Can someone please look up what new and original mean in a dictionary? But I guess the trailer looks good - although I've never watched the original, so I can't really compare.
maybe.. maybe...