Watch the Premieres of The Mindy Project and Ben and Kate Online Now

Ben (second from left), Kate (third from left), and three other people with names.

"Good things come to those who wait" is a mantra for ketchup and sissies. Grab life by the horns and carpe the diem and take a mile when someone gives you an inch, I say! While other TV fans are going the traditional route and waiting for the fall season to officially start on their television sets, you are going to be smarter and better-looking by watching network previews on your computer!

Fox has released its two new high-profile comedies—The Mindy Project and Ben and Kate, both of which made our Most Anticipated New Fall Shows list—online early in hopes that the internet will generate some buzz, much like it did last year with New Girl. If you do watch them, Fox is hoping you'll shower them with praise on Facebook, Twitter, and your OKCupid profile for all your friends to see.

The Mindy Project stars The Office's Mindy Kaling as a romantic-comedy-obsessed doctor who's unlucky in love. It's Mindy being Mindy, basically, you know, riding bicycles and being drunk. Ben and Kate stars Dakota Johnson and Nat Faxon (I'm obligated to mention that Faxon is an Oscar-winner for co-writing The Descendants) as siblings at odds. She's a single mom, he's a vagabond space cadet! Also, they're both unlucky in love. Both shows will join a new comedy block anchored by New Girl, starring Zooey Deschanel as a woman who is unlucky in love. Fox Tuesdays, where love meets unlucky.

Watch the two pilots (they're not embeddable) at one of the sites listed below, form an opinion using your brain, and come back here and tell the world what you thought. Note: I'm guessing that territories outside of the U.S. are going to have trouble with the videos, so ask your American friends to watch and then describe the shows to you in their sexy American accents.

The Mindy Project: Hulu, Fox, Yahoo

Ben and Kate: Hulu, Fox, Yahoo

Follow TV.com writer Tim Surette on Twitter: @TimAtTVDotCom

This show is too hard to watch, primarily because of Nate's jacked up teeth. In this day and age and expecially being in the media, there is no excuse for having teeth like that.
Loved the Mindy Project, I'll add it to the rotation.Mindy is funny and darling! I'll be skipping Ben and Kate,I found it completely unlikable, both leads and supporting cast. The brother Ben had distractingly bad teeth and was too over the top and I can't stand that girl from Dinner With Schmucks
I liked them both. Mindy is treading in familiar territory, but the jokes are funny and often, which is more than enough or a successful sitcom. Ben and Kate is really charming, great characters, and some surprising funny lines--the 20-point-turn scene was hilarious ("Congratulations"--nice tag). They both have a place in my schedule, bumping out Up All Night, which never really clicked for me.

On a side note, in the flashbacks, young Ben is wearing braces--are we really meant to believe that braces created that dental nightmare? Nat Faxon, you have an Oscar. Fix your teeth, dude.
Wow, those were bad. Like really bad. Ben and Kate was at least watchable. Mindy is horrible. Like I had an idea how bad it would be so I set the bar pretty low. But I should have gone lower. There is so much wrong with it I am not sure where to start.
For those in canada you can watch them online on city tv's website. I wasnt expecting much from the mindy prokect but found i really loved it where the opppsite was true for ben and kate. I thoight it was going to be really good but i found it just ok. I am looking forward to seeing if they can last. I hope so!
I'd say, with New Girl, Raising Hope and these two new comedies, FOX may have something going here!

Ben and Kate: LOVED IT! I really, really enjoyed the pilot for this one, and I can see why critics are liking it so much. It's refreshing to have the two leads be brother and sister and not two people unrelated playing the "Will they? Won't they?" game. Also, they have excellent chemistry, the little girl is adorable, and the rest of the cast is funny. I acted like a cool kid and watched it for free and on my computer early, and now I'm ready to watch the rest of the season on my tele.

The Mindy Project: I liked this one too! I actually liked Ben and Kate more, but that doesn't mean I didn't like The Mindy Project. This is my first time seeing Mindy act in anything, because I never watched 'The Office' but I really like her! Most memorable moment was her talk with barbie in the pool. I didn't think a show like this would have gone there! I'm in it for the long run with this show too.