Watch the Trailers for ABC's New Series, Including Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (VIDEO)

You've already checked out ABC's 2013-2014 fall schedule, but the real fun is in watching the first trailers for the network's new shows. Will there be unexpected surprises? Will they all stink? Are you here for anything other than Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? You're already watching the trailer for S.H.I.E.L.D., aren't you? Well then FINE! I will just stop typing this intro.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – Tuesdays at 8pm

A team of secret agents from the Marvel comic book universe are like real superheroes... but they're not superheroes!

The Goldbergs – Tuesdays at 9pm

This Wonder Years-ish look at growing up in the 1980s is a semi-autobiographical look at the life of... Adam F. Goldberg! (He created Breaking In.)

Trophy Wife – Tuesdays at 9:30pm

Malin Akerman stars a former party girl who marries a new guy... and he's old!

Lucky 7 – Tuesdays at 10pm

A group of workers at a gas station find their problems solved when they win the lottery... but sometimes winning the lottery causes even more problems!

Back in the Game – Wednesdays at 8:30pm

A recently divorced mother who was pushed into sports by her dad and vowed never to get back into them... gets back into them!

Super Fun Night – Wednesdays at 9:30pm

A trio of ladies vow to make every Friday night super fun... but they're nerdy!

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland – Thursdays at 8pm

It's like Once Upon a Time... but in the world of Alice in Wonderland!

Betrayal – Sundays at 10pm

A woman has a steamy affair with a lawyer... who is trying a case against her husband who is also a lawyer!

Resurrection – Midseason

People are dead... except they aren't anymore!

Killer Women – Midseason

A Texas Ranger kicks a bunch of ass... but she's a hot woman!

Mind Games – Midseason

Two brothers start an agency that fixes problems using the real science of manipulation and motivation... but it's from Awake's Kyle Killen so you know it will be slightly weird!

Mixology – Midseason

Singles at a Manhattan bar try to hook up in this high-concept comedy... but the series takes place over the course of one night!

What here looks good to you?

Upfronts 2013 HQ:
New Shows, Network Schedules, Video Previews, and More

Might have been interested in Mind Games but can't stand Christian Slater.
S.H.I.E.L.D of course because of Joss Whedon the rest ranges from the horrific to the blah.
ABC can die. They only made the SHIELD and OUAT/W trailers available in all countries.
Excited about S.H.I.E.L.D. - of course!

Also excited about Christian Slater and Steve Zahn in Mind Games - love those two guys! Resurrection looks interesting - willing to give it a try.

I like OUAT because of the cast...sometimes the storylines and writing kinda suck, so I'm not believing that I'll instantly love OUAT in Wonderland.

But Lucky 7? They should research....NBC had a show called Windfall - with a better cast - and that show lasted 13 episodes. It pretty much sucked. This doesn't look any better.

And I'm not impressed by the comedies at all.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE use non-usa friendly youtube links :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/theseat42f so far this guy has all the videos mentioned in your post.
Oh, wow. Mixology looks like a stupidly sexist piece of shit. Count me out.
UGH. 'Killer Women'? Really? Aren't we past this kind of gimmick? Why not just make it a show about texas rangers and have an even ratio of men and women in the cast? That would legitimately subvert expectations of sexism (Which this gimmick and show title already give me). Also, 'women'? I think you mean 'woman'; unless there are more joining the cast.
If Betrayal's protagonist were a man, I guarantee the story wouldn't be trying to play the cheating for sympathy.
Seriously???? ABC, Bah Humbug to you!!! If you want to entice people to watch your shows, across the WHOLE WORLD, then perhaps you should make the trailers available for EVERYONE!! Saying that, I shall be watching SHEILD and OATiW...
Is this the best they (networks) can do?
Gunn!!!
Because ABC hates Canada, I can only watch the previews for SHIELD and OUATiW. SO maybe the others ones I will check out later.
apart from SHIELD which my 9 year old will probably watch it aint a great line up of programs cant see alot of them surviving the next set of cuts might watch OUAT wonderland once caught up with OUAT....... but the rest i will pass on
theres a plugin thats fixes the geo block, in yer face abc muppets
Why must ABC block all their trailers to those outside the USA? Pain in the butt cheek.
Just realized that ABC didn't pick up Rob Corddry's 'Spy' pilot, that sucks, was kind of looking forward to that show
Also I need Colbie Smulders to star in SHIELD. Need.
Uhm, Once Upon A Time In Wonderland looks pretty awesome. I had all of the doubts over trying to carry Lewis' legacy into a continuing series but this plot is actually pretty marvelous. Alice looks like a kicker and the love story aspect is definitely worth the reboot. I hate bad graphics but with a story this compelling I can forgive the blurry backgrounds and plastic looking mushrooms. Hope it's infinitely better than OUAT.
Man, I cannot believe how bad Super Fun Night looks. Aren't you Americans getting bored with the obnoxiousness and general annoyingness of Rebel Wilson yet? When/ if Super Fun Night comes to Australian TV I, for one, will be avoiding it like the plague.
S.H.I.E.L.D ! Mind games looks interesting, and I might even watch OUAT Wonderland and Resurrection. The rest looks crap.
As a lot of others said, SHIELD looks like it has potential, but I'm not a huge superhero buff, so we'll see, but I know a lot of people are going to enjoy this and I'm glad Marvel's finally making shows for network TV. None of the comedies look very good, and Super Fun Night looks atrocious, and suspect Suburgatory will get it's slot back very soon.
Has anyone told ABC that they're the only ones so far who've blocked their trailers for international viewers? They are aware that some of us get ABC, aren't they? Not making me feel too warm & fuzzy about their upcoming shows... Sure, the trailers for S.H.E.I.L.D. & the OUAT spinoff were available, but the rest were blocked, nice to know they how much care about international viewers. Guess I'll be watching more CBS, NBC & FOX shows next fall.
S.H.I.E.L.D. looks awesome the others not so much!
Love Once Upon a Time hate every single minute of the trailer for Once Upon a Time in Wonderland it looks really bad! But I not like the Alice in Wonderland story!
OUAT in Wonderland looks quite good. Not quite the spinoff, and CGI looks horrible but I like this whole Psychological direction of the show. Plus the actress that's Alice was in mini series Slap and she was pretty great!
why is Jewels in that other show. she will be on PSYCH forever!!!
Just re watched the trailer for The Goldbergs. Show looks hilarious and reminds me of my family.
i will give Joss Whedon's Show a chance .. i love Avengers and i think i would watch S.H.I.E.L.D.

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland looks promising , and i think if all goes well there will be Once Upon a Time in Star Wars .. lol !

Resurrection looks more like a tv movies or mini-series than a whole series ..
i like the idea .. but not as a long running show ..
this show could easily get nominated for an Emmy or Golden Globe .. LETS WAIT AND SEE!

Killer Women = Chuck Norris with a Boobs and Vagina .. HAHA !
this probably will get canned before airing .. but i will give it a chance .. LOVE Tricia Helfer !

and yet another Christian Slater's Cancelled show just showed up on ABC !!!
WOW THIS GUY DOESN'T GIVE UP !

rest of the comedies looks painfully boring .. if ABC do the smart thing and keep Happy Ending Alive it would be best !
OUATIW looks better than OUAT!
I'll try SHIELD and Mind Games. I love Christian Slater so I'll give it a chance.
I am so disappointed in OUAT Wonderland
I thought they bring Cora back as the queen of hearts
and they will be guest stars from OUAT
as prequel to OUAT since it chronologically in the past of our world
the two show should mix together story wise

Well, it could still be a prior Queen of Hearts that Cora replaced.
Cora got banished to Wonderland approximately 40-50 before current day. Let's say ~10-20 years for Snow White to grow from child to adult-married-to-Charming-with-Child. And another ~28 years for Emma to grow up while Snow was stuck in Groundhogs day. So ~1965.

The time period for the Wonderland series appears to be from either AROUND 1960's or perhaps as early as the 40's. I can't remember the props/costumes and can't watch the trailer right now.

So it's possible there was always a Red Queen... but Cora took over due to being even MORE bad-arse. And this takes place prior.
You know Queen of Hearts is not the same as Red Queen right? They are different characters. The first one was an antagonist in "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" - the second one is Alice's enemy in "Through the Looking-Glass".

As far as I understand in OUaT's universe Cora was the Queen of Hearts and the young blonde from OUAaTiW trailer is the Red Queen.
You right I read it in on the net so Alice is not really in the Original Wonderland they just mixed the two books what a bummer
This comment has been removed.
Oh and Resurrection looks interesting
but Mind Games is such a let down I thought it will be better
Stupid networks trying to block video geographically for people outside USA

SHIELD looks awesome! The girl is funny which is a good thing.

Wonderland surprised me. That was a great trailer. I stopped watching OUAT during season 1, but will definitely be watching Wonderland. Love me some Alice.

Also interested in Resurrection, Mind Games, Trophy Wife, Back in the Game because of the cast.

The Goldbergs was cheesy, but hilarious. I miss The Wonder Years!!! I hope this show is successful.

Mixology, Killer Women look like utter crap.

Lucky 7 and Betrayal didn't exactly look appealing.
Honestly, the only ones I'm not interested in are Lucky 7 and Betrayal. I think ABC might win the season for me. But it's still early.
Go S.H.E.I.L.D.! And I may try OUATIW
S.H.I.E.L.D. and OUATIW for me!
The Goldbergs: It doesn't look totally horrible, the eldest son seems like a relatable character, but the 80's setting does nothing for me, I won't watch.

Trophy Wife: Again, it doesn't look all that bad, but nothing really here to get excited about.

Lucky 7: Interesting premise, but that's not enough for me to want to watch.

Back In The Game: Wow, these sitcoms are all really generic! Yet again, it doesn't look all that bad, but nothing really here to get excited about.

Super Fun Night: I love Rebel Wilson, but this comedy doesn't do it for me either. I'll check it out for her though.

Once Upon A Time in Wonderland: I stopped watching Once Upon A Time a couple of episodes in, and while I would like to return to that show, the trailer for this one does nothing for me.

Betrayal: I was hoping for this drama to have more of a psychological/ thriller aspect to it, but unfotunately it looks like most of the plot will be based around the characters relationships. Probably won't watch now.

Resurrection: Doesn't look too bad, if there's nothing on I'll check it out. It'll be interesting to see how well the story can be prolonged though, I also don't want to be waiting for answers for ages.

Killer Women: No, just no.

Mind Games: Steve Zahn is far to over the top, as is the entire concept (it's basically a poor man's Inception), but it did sort of come across as heartwarmingly uplifting. I still won't watch it though.

Mixology: I find the concept very intriguing, might be worth checking out just for that.
Oh gosh, I really really want to see S.H.I.E.L.D and OUaT in Wonderland like right now!
Only here for S.H.I.E.L.D and Mind Games. They just look amazing.
I'll test out S.H.I.E.L.D, Trophy Wife (for bradley whitford), Once upon a time in wonderland and Resurrection...pretty much everything else looks crap ;)
Ok just how AWESOME does S.H.I.E.L.D look...and I might watch the wonderland one..but the rest not so much..maybe the Resurrection one and possibly Mind Games only because I like Zhan. I am really on the fence with those three shows. I probably will at lest watch the first show but after that I am not sure. But S.H.I.E.L.D, oh man I am chomping at the bit to see this one....I think ABC has a winner with this one.
Resurrection piqued my interest when I first read the logline a while back, and after watching that compelling trailer, it definitely left me wanting more. Cool cast so far. Wonderland looks better than I thought it would, and although S.H.I.E.L.D. feels a bit cheesy (as expected), I'll be tuning into that as well. ... Also, maaaaybe Betrayal? Don't tell anyone!

Since its from the creator of Breaking In and Jeff Garlin is one of the main stars, I've probably give The Goldbergs a chance. Malin Akerman just makes me happy inside, so... her show too.
Is it just me or does Once Upon a Time in Wonderland look better, (looks like it makes more sense) than Once Upon a Time? Guess we'll have to wait and see.
my opinion based on the trailers:
Shield - trailer not impressing, story seem boring, look like a bad idea.
The Goldbergs - not sure, will giv it a try
Trophy wife - look interesting, will check it out
Lucky 7 - boring story, thk will be cancel quickly
Back in the Game - not sure about this, will check it out
Super fun night - boring story.
Once Upon a Time In Wonderland - not sure about this, will check it out
Betrayal - the story actually look good, but don't thk the story is suitable for long run drama.
Resurrection - boring story, thk will be cancel quickly
Killer Women - boring story, thk will be cancel quickly
Mind Games - boring story, thk will be cancel quickly
Mixology - not sure, will check it out
Watching S.H.I.E.L.D definitely, and i'll have play the "4 episode" game with Resurrection & Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. Mind Games seems like it should be a movie. Everything else can burn in cancellation hell.
A whole lot of must-miss TV in there...

One question about "Wonderland": shouldn't it follow the logic already established in "OUaT", which is to say that the Red Queen should be played by Barbara Hershey? I mean, if it's not the case, no big deal, but just don't call it "Once Upon a Time...", then.

Finally, about "Agents of SHIELD" - pretty much what I expected, which is AWESOME, but am I the only one weirded out by that Dushku doppelganger they got to play the sexy hacker? For a second, I actually thought "Wait... Eliza doesn't have a sister... doesn't she?"

Boy do they loo alike... also again, fantastic casting, Whedon!
Barbara Hershey played the Queen of Hearts, not the Red Queen. Two separate characters.
I stand corrected Thanks for pointing it out.

Still... Hershey should show up if there's anything flashbacks.
I agree completely, there will be flashbacks, and if they lack Hershey I will be disappointed to say the least.
Here are my picks and misses for ABC

Agents of Shield - Hands down a winner, big budget, on The heels of the Avengers movie and Iron Man the audience is already built in fanboys, kids, parents, people that like action and the curious at first glance this gets my first 10 out of 10 based on the trailers

once upon a time wonderland - Just because I like OUAT I'll give this one a shot; I'm not sure if I'm going to get a fairytale overdose but it looks decent. 7 out of 10

As for the rest I expect them all to be cancelled:
the Goldbergs - I'm tired of people trying to reserrect the 80's I lived it; let it die. The fashion jokes get old fast as well as the 80's referrences that their target audience won't understand. 5 out of 10 just because I like Wendy M.

trophy wife - I think this will make women mad; I can see alot of women not wanting to watch a show about the trophy wife their not; (well most of them) Looks like a DOA 4 out of 10

back in the game - I actually want this one to work; but this rip off of Bad News Bears has a 50/50 shot but the only thing that really excites me is seeing Lenora Critchlow the original Annie on the BBC version of Being Human. I will watch a few episodes just for her.6 out of 10

killer women - Started off interesting; but once it got to the Texas Ranger stuff I lost interest I'll pass 5 out of 10

mind games - It has Christian Slater in it so it's going to get cancelled; 4 out of 10

lucky 7 - I think I yawned 3 times watching; not interested 3 out of 10

super fun night - I'll make a 2 episode commitment since it has Rebel Wilson in it but I won't have high hopes for it based on the trailer. 5 out of 10

betrayal - Might get cancelled faster than Red Widow - I had no real interest; I'll hold off watching until it's been picked up for a second season because I've wasted enough time on stuff that looks like it's gonna get cancelled. 4 out 10

resurrection - I had high hopes this would fill the void when Walking Dead isn't on; I could get my zombie fix; but this is some feel good bull shit that doesn't make me feel good. More dead people and I'll think about giving it a shot. 4 out of 10

mixololgy - might be interesting I'll watch the pilot before I decide to trash it 100%, based on the trailer I'm only feeling a 4 out of 10 I remember when the soap opera passions did a party that lasted a month (it was sweeps) Watching the actors where the same clothes for four weeks sucked for viewers and the actors. I'm not sure this experiment can last a whole season 1 night for how many episodes?

In closing I'm SMH at the fact that like NBC, the trailers for ABC lacks diversity even in a show produced by Sophia Vegara all I saw was Latino's getting killed and none where major players and I don't think I saw any black people so I'm gonna pass and maybe catch some old Walker Texas Ranger episodes on YouTube
S.H.I.E.L.D. it is. The other shows are just a waste of time.
I thought I was going to have to actively boycott watching ABC for canceling Happy Endings (and The B in 23) but they seem to have done most of the work for me. Eeeeuuuwww @ most of these shows.

Back in the Game (sorry, Maggie Lawson), Betrayal, Goldbergs, Killer Women, Lucky 7, Mixology, OUaTiW, Resurrection, Super Fun Night, Trophy Wife... --- Noooooooooope.

Mind Games looks okay. Parts of it seemed a little off-putting, but parts of it seem fun.

SHIELD -- the trailer actually doesn't impress me much. I mean, I'm still kinda psyched and optimistic about it, but most of the scenes I saw make it seem like the show might actually be a bit lame.
Is it me, or does it seem like most of these shows would do better as movies?
COULSON!!!
I now really want my initials to spell out S.H.I.E.L.D.
Load More Comments