Watch the Trailers for NBC's New Series, Including Dracula and The Blacklist (VIDEO)

Maybe I'm easily amused, but the most exciting time of the television year to me is checking out the trailers for new network shows. Some will impress, most will disappoint, and a select few will be so obviously terrible that they may as well be canceled right now. NBC has posted trailers for five of its new shows, including its big drama The Blacklist and the returns of Michael J. Fox and Sean Hayes. Stop whatever you're doing and check out the trailers below, then let everyone know what you thought of it in the polls because we're running a democracy here.

The Blacklist - Mondays at 10pm

James Spader stars as the ocuntry's most-wanted man who suddenly turns himself in and agrees to give up a ton of bad guys... but only if he's allowed to work with the FBI's new attractive profiler!

The Michael J. Fox Show - Thursdays at 9:30pm

Michael J. Fox plays a guy named Michael Henry in a show called The Michael J. Fox Show... and he has Parkinson's!

Dracula - Fridays at 10pm

Jonathan Rhys Meyers chomps on some ladies in this period piece... and he's a vampire!

Ironside - Wednesdays at 10pm

Blair Underwood is one of the city's toughest cops... and he's in a wheelchair!

Sean Saves the World

Sean Hayes returns to NBC Thursdays as a single dad... and he is gay!

Welcome to the Family - Thursdays at 8:30pm

Two families get thrown together when their kids choose to marry after an unwanted pregnancy... and one family is white and the other is Hispanic!

Follow TV.com writer Tim Surette on Twitter if you want to: @TimAtTVDotCom

The Blacklist looks like one of the best new shows on any network. Go NBC!
Go NBC 3 of them look pretty good.
The Blacklist looks great, I'll definitely be watching that one. The comedies look okay, but nothing special, but Michael J. Fox looks the best of the three.
The Blacklist sounds interesting... plus SPADER! Just love the man!
Dracula, yeah, maybe, could be, who knows...
There will only be one Ironside... and that is Mr. Burr!
Lastly... I am not into comedies...
Dracula looks ok, I like period pieces but I don't think I'll be watching this one. I absolutely love James Spader so I will definitely be watching the Blacklist.
How awesome would it be if The Blacklist and Hannibal aired on the same night
Wow so far I like James Spader's show and Michael J. Fox Show! Dracula is a maybe. Ironside is yet a other cop show now with a wheelchair pass! Sean Saves the World, hell no! Welcome to the Family no way in hell!
The Blacklist and Michael J. Fox Show both look like keepers, but the rest...
Dracula, as almost everyone else has said, could go either way, but I doubt that it's for me, whereas Ironside just looks dreadful and what was with the music they played over that trailer? What a strangely eclectic mix that just didn't seem to fit with the images.
And then there's the remaining sitcoms. Why do NBC suck so badly at choosing a sitcom. The only plus to Welcome to the Family and Sean Saves the World (stupid title) is that it looks more likely that Community will reach one of it's targets #sixseasonsandamovie
Finally, why, oh why is Mary McCormack wasting her time on Welcome to the Family? If I do decide to check it out (4 episode test perhaps?) then she will be the ONLY reason why I do.
The Blacklist looks like an edgier White Collar. Might be good regardless. Michael J Fox should stick around as well as the Sean Hayes show. Dracula looks decent...we'll see where it goes and whether it contains elements from the book.

Ironside looks ridiculous - wasn't there a show about a blind cop that was ridiculed a while ago? Finally since I've met Mike O'Malley I wish him success with his show. Looks decent so it might improve from there.

I'm already missing NBC's smart workplace comedies - hopefully Parks & Rec will stick around a few more years.
Blacklist just sounds like a near copy of White Collar.. not interested in another one. I only watched Dracula, the rest weren't worth it.
Black List looks good....Welcome to the family seems like a serialised version of our family wedding oh and Dracula probably wouldn't work as a network show
blacklist and MJFOX look good, judge is still out for dracula. But the last 2 comedies? really? did they cancel Go on for THAT?

At least we didn't lose community over any of them...
Holy shit, The Blacklist looks insane!! Love Spader!
Nothing looked good. The Blacklist looks decent but James Spader doesnt work for me. He sounds like Robert California, I understand why the original choice was Kiefer Sutherland. Ironsides seems okay but wheelchair feels gimicky I blame American Dad for finally getting wheelchair bound cop back on TV. Vampires were cool like 4 years ago.
Blacklist for sure! The trailer looks amazing and James Spader is fantastic!
I don't watch comedies, but I might actually try the Michael J Fox show. I always enjoy his work.
The rest of them...no thanks!
The Blacklist doesn't look too bad. Not necessarialy my type of show because of the procedural aspects, but I think it could do well.

The Michael J. Fox show looks painful to watch. I get that it's great that he can come back to television and that he's overcoming his illness, but when I'm cringing every ten seconds at a trailer, I'm not going to watch it.

I'll probably watch Dracula because I enjoy supernatural/ horror shows, but this trailer doesn't really do anything for me, I mean, what is the show about? Plus I'm not too big a fan of period dramas (although it shares producers with Downton Abbey so it must be good).

What's with all the gimmicks NBC? First Michael J. Fox, and now a wheelchair bound detective? You guys would be real forward thinkers if Ironisde wasn't an 70's remake as well. I won't be watching.

I know, I know, I know I should despise Sean Saves The World, but I've got a soft spot for sitcoms. I wanted to roll my eyes during the trailer, but I found myself laughing instead. I'll try and watch depending on what else is on.

And again the attempt at 'diversity' doesn't work on me with Welcome to the Family. The trailer wasn't bad, it's just not something I would watch.
That Ironside show could have been just as good... or bad without the wheelchair.
Maybe but I do not like that they are using the name of an old law show os a lawyer in a whellchair (Raymond Burr).
Welcome to the family: kill the mom pregnancy idea and it could be okay.
Dracula and Blacklist.
the blacklist=whoa!! that's how you make a trailer, exciting! james spader is always brilliant, my question is can the female lead (and other major chars/writers, etc) come up to his level.

michael j fox show=looks good, cool to see michael adapting to his condition and there's alot of potential for heartwarming moments, and absurdity, etc.. the daughter was good in the little clip, and kudos for using modest mouse. definitely giving it a chance.

dracula=eh! i'm tired of vampires right now... if it were on hbo or showtime maybe i'd give it a chance, i'll probably watch the pilot and see how i feel but i doubt i'll get into it.. if there's a female lead in it that i really like, perhaps then.

ironside=looks ridiculous, sorry but i don't care to watch a cop in a wheelchair haha. pass! pass! pass!

sean saves the world=it's very difficult to get me interested with a laugh track, i absolutely despise the laugh track.. and this definitely isn't even close to being on the level to make me put up with the laugh track. friends is something i'd endure it for, not this.

welcome to the family=not feeling this, i like the idea of 2 families moving in together because of the situation and the comedy that ensues but just not these 2 families.
lack of talent detected.

Probably only give a look at Michael J Fox show, the rest dont look good. but it looks like NBC are trying to make a Modern Family of their own with Welcome to the Family.
Ok Blacklist is totally a yes..Spader, love him..he has the whole Dr Lector and Clarice vibe going on in this and it looks really good to me..And the Michael J Fox show, I will give it a try also. It looks funny, cute and endearing besides just who doesn't love Michael J Fox. But the rest of the shows are a No...I think Dracula would be good if it was an HBO, or Showtime series...not really a good one for general tv.
I got a similar vibe from The Blacklist, I hope their relationship will be a core part of the series.
Surprisingly excited about Welcome to the Family maybe because of Burt Hummel (Mike O,Malley). Blacklist, Dracula and Ironside all look ok to me but I'm a tv addict so I'll probably watch everything anyway :)
Big Spader fan so I'll watch The Blacklist. I just wish he could be Alan Shore in every show.
sean saves the world - i spent the entire first minute and 30 wondering what was wrong with the show's editing. having reno 911 dude it's too bad this looks so bad. don't think it's worth finishing the trailer at this point.

welcome to the family - looks the least bad so far. perhaps even decent. like the casting potentially.
Dracula is the only one that i think ill watch, as long as it scary and violent and doesn't become another stupid vampire show or like a movie that you all know ruined the name for vampires...

Welcome to the Family looks awful and not even the fact that Mary McCormack is in it will make me watch it.
dont care about nbc anymore cuz they cancelled smash
What an unusual step for Fox to prematurely kill a show, albeit in a preview this time, just as they have with Blacklist's first ep. Grandpa from Lost Boys will be spinning in his grave - "...read the guide tv and who needs tv..." - excepting this is a visual overkill. What more can viewers expect to see for the opener. Tsk. Presumably the new agent is going to be given rope so's not to just be his foil. And as a newbie will no doubt be the kicker; in that she'll be malleable to break rules/laws to give her an edge and/or will of her own. Not exactly unique having the law break it but by how much, we'll see. Though if she's up for stabbing someone in the neck in the pilot let's hope they dial her back some.
I've missed Spader being on tv, so will watch.
MJF may be worth a twirl.
Dracula would've been more appealing with George Hamilton! It has the teams behind cable productions and so this can only play out as a light version of them and as most of them relied on 'adult content' to draw in viewers I can't see this holding too many brain cells captive.
Ironside...roll on, nothing to see here.
Sean Hayes will be good, if nothing else, to wind up the religious nuts out there. Whereas WTTF will appeal to the latter for all the wrong reasons - just as Blazing Saddles did/does to racists! Though neither will be increasing my carbon footprint.
Guilty Ha ha @ "roll on, nothing to see here"
The 3 "comedies" look terrible. Definitely less excited about Dracula and Ironsides after watching their previews - Ps enough historical and cop shows already (is there anyone out there with an original idea? Helloooo? Guess it wouldn't get greenlit anyway because there is no existing audience for it to pander to.)
The Blacklist looks like the best of a bad bunch - and now there's no point in watching the first episode cos the trailer sorted that out for me.
Yawn...
You better believe I just +1ed my own comment baby
Damn you autocorrect - I typed Ironside
Cannot wait for Dracula!! Director of The Tudors and creators of Downton. Gotta be good!
Oh and Jonathon of course ;)
The Blacklist; Not sure if the female lead is strong enough to pull it off.
MJ fox show; Sure why not. I just don't see it lasting long.
Dracula; I like that it is in history, so there is no uselessness like right now in True Blood. So that is good. The Tudors was a good show. Provided they can keep Myers out of rehab and/or from trying to kill himself it could be good. One sparkle however and I am out of here.
Ironside: NO!
Sean: No freaking way.
Welcome to the Family: Why in the world do you think that would work? Take that crap to ABC family.
the blacklist - uhhhhhhh, i dunno. maybe i've seen it before? maybe i don't want to? could easily be the following (bad) for all i know. it certainly didn't look good based on the trailer. oh it could also be alcatraz for all i know. i probably wont give this a shot.

the michael j fox show - not going to bother with the trailer. best of luck to him and the cast but it'd just be too hard to watch.

what the fuck? the fox trailers must have spoiled me because i didn't realize a show could look this bad based on a trailer. between the camera filtering and the soap opera dialogue i couldn't finish the trailer.

ironside- the premise: are you sure thisn't an adult swim cartoon? hahahAHAHAhahahaAHHAHAh do I really have to watch the trailer? uh oh I tried didWWWWTTTTTTTFFFFFFF?????!!!!! couldn't get past him pulling himself up into the back seat.
I thought exactly the same thing about The Michael J. Fox show!
Will be watching Ironside and The Michael J. Fox Show . The Blacklist and Dracula are strong possibilities.
The Micheal J Fox Show lookes kind of good, though it was hard to get much from that trailer. Welcome to the Family looks hilarious, and Junior seems like a really loveable character.
I agree with all the majority opinions for both the Fox and NBC promos except for Welcome to the Family. It's not the usual show I go for, but the lack of a laugh track and anything too off-the-wall silly means it's worth a neutral response. Plus, Mike O'Malley!
Blacklist looks good ,but a little like "silence of the lamb the series", Spader's terrorist portrait, looks like Hannibal.
OMG James Spader's voice does something to me... I think I may watch Blacklist just b/c JS is in it.
I'll go against the grain and what I initially thought before watching the trailers:
1. Blacklist looks entertaining but the trailer gave a lot away--will watch
2. The MJF show--initially wasn't interested but the trailer changed my mind--will watch
3. Dracula--hard to tell from the trailer but it's a historical and has Jonathan Rhys Meyers so I will give it a try
4. Ironsides--when I first heard about it I thought it sounded horrible but after watching the trailer I am interested--will try it
5. Sean Saves the World--hell no
6. Welcome to the Family--doesn't do it for me but I like some of the actors

I think I'm still high from hearing about 24 (better be 2 hour long episodes if only 12 episodes) so that may explain my optimism;-)
24 is going to be 12 hour long (42ish mins) eps - to "... get the best part". I'm thinking KS always had a backroom deal with Fox for more. Let's hope the reboot is worth it.
ok, I officially have low expectations so hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised...otherwise I will be one seriously pissed off woman for them ruining my ABSOLUTE ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW EVER. They better do a kick ass show.
I'm such a fanatic about the show I even liked the tv movies (ignored anything that wasn't awesome--yes, I can sometimes bury my head in the sand)...but the tv movie wasn't that bad (it had Jack Bauer after all).

It it isn't going to be over the top awesome then they shouldn't do it. I hope Chloe is in it!
"...OTT awesome..." I like that.
You know I didn't really think of JRM as a vampire, but he looks really hot with his Victorian clothes & fangs. So it may just work. And I hope we have many episodes of sexiness before it gets cancelled.
The Michael J. Fox show looks amazing! I have some hopes for Welcome to the Family, but I'm not sure. And Sean Saves the World just looks AWFUL, plain and simple.
Ohhhh i cant wait for Dracula and to see Jonathan Rhys Meyers again he was great in The Tudors.....
I'll try out all of these shows except Ironside, but i'm mainly trying WTTF and SSTW because they are inbetween Parks and MJF.

Watching that MJF trailer really made me wish that was paired with Go On....
The Blacklist looks okay.

As for the others i would rather stick a fork in my eye than watch that crap.
I'll watch Blacklist and MJF, as well as About a Boy come midseason, David Walton deserves a hit. Welcome to The Family is the only one I couldn't even watch the whole trailer of, so take that what you will.
Ironsides takes place in San Francisco damn it! No other city in the United States has steep hills and inclines like San Francisco, making using a wheelchair an entirely new experience. Plus, I'm tired of New York, just because San Francisco is distinct, doesn't mean it shouldn't be used as a location.
Blacklist and MJF only ones that look watchable. Not even going to watch the trailer for Dracula. Enough with the vampires!
I get where you are coming from but it's Johnathan rhys! Only reason I got excited. Loved him in The Tudors
Just gone through the list and watched the trailers and ion short NOTHING stands out
Ironside? You've gotta be fucking kidding me. So this is the kind of show that not only ennobles wasting hundreds (maybe thousands) on the whim of some rebellious detective, but also advocates shooting a hostage rather than his captor just because he's a man and she's a woman? DONE. And I thought 24 was bad with this double standard: "Yeah; it's totally okay to slap and shame a torture victim into going back to work on the same day because he's a man and he must be an invulnerable utility 24/7." Jesus.
The Blacklist looked very over the top. Glass prison cells and sending helicopters to pick people up outside their homes. Dracula looks soapy but I really like Jonathan Rhys Meyers so I'll be checking it out. Ironside is like every other cop show on TV that has a lead who doesn't follow the rules. I'll give anything with MJF a chance. The other two comedies look DOA.
The Blacklist could be great. Dracula.... nope.
Load More Comments