What to Watch Tonight: Justified, the Season 4 Finale of Face Off, and More of Nick's Family on New Girl

What to watch on Tuesday, March 26...

8pm, CBS
NCIS
In “Squall,” the team investigates a killing aboard a Navy ship in the aftermath of a storm. Complicating matters: The suspect list includes an admiral who also happens to be McGee’s estranged father.

8pm, The CW
Here Comes Peter Cottontail
What fits The CW brand better than an animated rabbit voiced by Danny Kaye? How about animated rabbits voiced by Vincent Price and Casey Kasem! You’ll find all these goodies and more nestled in the colorful Easter basket that is this 1971 Rankin-Bass holiday special.

9pm, NBC
Go On
“Matchup Problems” finds Anne setting Ryan up with a recent widow—and then competing for her affections when said widow turns out to have designs on both of them. Geez, guest-star Courteney Cox, does fidelity between former sitcom spouses count for nothing anymore? These are dark times we live in. Dark, sexy times.

9pm, Fox
New Girl
The passing of a relative prompts a Miller family reunion in “Chicago,” and since Nick’s mom is Margo Martindale and his younger brother is Nick Kroll, the gang is sure to be glad they tagged along to share in the shenanigans. Jess will probably treat Mrs. Miller more gently than Keri Russell did a few weeks ago, anyway.

SEASON 4 FINALE, 9pm, Syfy
Face Off
The final three are whisked away to Vegas to design waterproof styles for the stage show Le Reve: The Dream. Then the season’s winner will be crowned, only to shock everyone with the reveal that he's Nicolas Cage posing as an ambitious professional makeup artist.

10pm, ABC
Body of Proof
Romance has its ups and its downs, as Kate experiences in “Fallen Angel.” Sometimes you meet a dashing man at a political event, partake in some invigorating flagrante delicto, and that’s that. Other times you discover that the guy is probably tied to a young girl’s murder, and you have to call on your cop friends (like Megan) to get to the bottom of things. C’est l’amour, mes amis.

10pm, TBS
Cougar Town
The cul-de-sac crew awakens to the unexpected joys of aging when an elderly couple buys Grayson’s house and joins their midst. Elsewhere in “This Old Town,” Travis searches for a Penny Can partner, and Bobby’s latest flop spurs him to rechristen his boat, possibly as the S.S. Shop Target for Great Savings on All Your Favorite Brands.

10pm, FX
Justified
Having eluded the Detroit mafia in Harlan, Raylan tries to get the Drew Thompson case back on track in “Peace of Mind.” Accomplishing that means spiriting Ellen May away from the clutches of Limehouse—before Boyd can get to her. (Also, too, it probably means shooting people.)

LATE-NITE:
– Vanessa Hudgens, Jerry Trainor, and Emily Heller on Conan, 11pm, TBS
– Past interviews featuring Hayden Panettiere, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and Vanessa Hudgens on Chelsea Lately, 11pm, E!
– Journalist and author Michael Moss on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, 11pm, Comedy Central
– Cardiologist and author Eric Topol on The Colbert Report, 11:30pm, Comedy Central
– Keith Urban, Paula Deen, and Django Django on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, 11:35pm, NBC
– Brian Williams, national grocery-bagging champion Andrew Borracchini, and Pegi Young & The Survivors on Late Show with David Letterman, 11:35pm, CBS
– Jeremy Piven on Jimmy Kimmel Live, 11:35pm, ABC
– Ice-T, Chris Hardwick, and Little Green Cars on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, 12:37am, NBC
– Sarah Chalke and author Lawrence Block on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 12:37am, CBS

WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT?

the ultimate fighter is great this season and tonight's fights look like they are going to great! Chael Sonnen seems like a great coach and a nice guy (unlike his prior images that was just hype for his fights). Jon Bones is a bit more quiet and arrogant but still seems like a decent guy and a good coach. I think tonight's fights will be awesome but I can't wait until next week (hope hall ktfo bubba)--I can't believe I watch MMA (I also like project runway so I'm not all violence...lol) but this season of the ultimate fighter is great--focus on the fights and not the house drama. I wish Spartacus was also on tonight;-(
I agree. Chael's persona on the show is 180 degrees from what he puts out in promotion, but crazy-Chael sells PPV and arena tickets like nobody's business. As for the house drama, I'm pretty sure they're saving all that up for next season when it's men and women sharing the same house. Insanity. And I also agree and hope to see Hall knock Bubba's teeth out. If only to make him look more like the dumb redneck he already is.
yea, another fan:-)

I also want to see Josh Sammon knocked out. He seems like a good fighter but he is to arrogant (or edited to seem overly arrogant). I understand why he didn't want to fight hall during the picks (didn't want to accumulate damage and didn't want to lose) but he shouldn't of thrown Hall under the bus by implying hall was avoiding someone else...lol, pot calling kettle black.

Next season is going to be a trainwreck but trainwrecks can be fun!

I really like Chael and think after a few more fights he should step in to work with Dana with the PR and managing people or become a commentator--he seems intelligent and well spoken. I don't think he will be fighting for many more years given his age and position (I may be wrong) but he is a big assets (publicity, well spoken, comes off as fairly bright, etc...in other words I want him to be successful whenever he is done fighting. Though it would be awesome if he won against bones I doubt it will happen (but I'm not an expert).

Smart of Chael to know how to manipulate the media to create a buzz and sell tickets--I didn't know much about him before the show expect he was seen as "bad"--if it is like wrestling then much of it is an act (not the MMA fighting but the pre-fight hype) so excellent business decision by him (bright guy)

I think Hall will be the guy who sends everyone to the hospital and bubba will have the nervous break down or bubba gets KO'd and the semifinal has Samman (sp?) and Hall matched up and then Samman has the nervous break down (but I think it will be bubba--what a douche--cries about not seeing his kids but he is off pursuing his dream for himself--if he really wants to see his kids then get a job where they live and just fight for "fun". He hasn't made it pro yet so I don't think he has what it takes. He can be a good training partner for bones but his fights on the show were less then impressive imo
More +
This comment has been removed.
I hate Tuesdays!
Scooby Doo Mystery Inc
And... Mac Miller and the Most Dope Family on MTV2.
This evening reminds me of of one of my favorite actors, Slim Pickens. (Him riding the nuke at the end of Kubrick's classic.)
I like Go On, but I often watch New Girl instead. It's not that I want the ratings-starved show to suffer, it's that my desire to avoid New Normal promos is that strong.
Load More Comments