Forums: Off-Topic: Poll about favorite candies or chocolates, and why!

What is your favorite confectionery candy?

DreadAngelus

[1]Jun 17, 2012
    • level: 12

Yeah, I created this poll because I just saw Snickers from my cousin's hand. It's my favorite candy bar, so I will pick that one. And also, I'm a little bored. And somewhat embarrassed, I made an off-topic poll on a wrong forum category, that poll was about cars. What the heck, I got a better idea anyway, so here we go! I removed that and made this, a new poll w/ a new topic, about candy bars!

Edited on 06/17/2012 3:04pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ktfahel

[2]Jun 18, 2012
    • level: 16

My favorite are the Lindt Lindor Truffle balls. When my husband was a truck driver he would get me a small bag of them once a week, and he still gets me them for my birthday. I love most of the flavors, except any that have nuts in them. I don't like nuts in my chocolate.

Antique22

[3]Feb 3, 2013
    • level: 11

My favorite chocolate candy has always been Hershey's Kisses because they taste good and there's just something good about Hershey's Kisses that makes it a favorite chocolatecandy of mine. I also like Hershey's Hugs too but I have to be in the mood for them. As for candies I love Jolly Ranchers and when I buy candy with my mother we sometimes buy a big bag of Jolly Ranchers to share. I also have started to like Mentos and have a roll of Mentos in my purse in my candy bag,

Tiki

Frankburnsflagg

[4]May 10, 2013
    • level: 13
    I like Snickers, Butterfingers the most. Used to like York Peppermint Patties, but now I don't like them that much anymore due to an ingredient that they put into them... don't like fake ingredients . Give me real ingredients like real Vanilla and not Vanillin, which is something made from tree resin O_o.

Antique22

[5]Jul 20, 2013
    • level: 11

My mother used to have an obsession with Big Hunk candybars and she and my aunt would always spend weekends at the corner store buying a whole lot of Big Hunk candy bars when they were teenagers because Mom and my aunt would always eat them as Saturday Night snacks and even still today Mom still likes Big Hunk candy bars but she has to be in the mood for them. I also like to eat York Peppemint Patties and sometimes when I go out shopping I like to eat York Peppermint Patties when I am hungry and in need of a snack. And I love the Lindor Truffles too and I eat them around Christmas because there's nothing more better than the taste of truffles,

Tiki

skbrettbug

[6]Jul 24, 2013
    • level: 18

I love plain chocolate, and I'm pretty picky so I don't eat that much

However, I'll eat any candy that's gluten free and has no whole nuts (I can't stand them!)

Also, I love ice cream.