Aaron Ashmore

Forums: Aaron Ashmore Board: Rules And Guidelines For Submissions To Aaron Ashmore's tv.com Page - Read First

PersonWorld

[1]May 2, 2007
    • level: 29

Hello everyone!

I'm the editor of Aaron Ashmore's tv.com page and for the most part, I like to think I'm pretty easy to get along with. I follow the tv.com Person Submission Guidelines pretty close, so if you have any questions about how to submitted certain things, please check there first. If you still can't find the information you're looking for on how to submit something, feel free to contact me and I'll help you out any way I can.

Besides the main rules for submitting things, I only have one other rule at the moment. Please, please, please, include sources for all new or to be deleted information. If you include the source, trust me, you'll save both of us a lot of time. I will give one warning if you don't include a source, but after that, if you don't include a source, I'll either contact you about it, or reject it, and I really don't want to reject new, good information because of a lack of a source.

Thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.