Aaron Goodwin (I)

Aaron Goodwin (I) Fan Reviews (4)

• Nya ha ha you make Ghost Adventures so funny!

Lol why do the ghosts always pick on you? Do you. . . Perhaps. . . Have high spiritual pressure yourself? Hm, anyway, yeah the show would be a it of a bore without you in it.
  • Fuuny and caring at the same time

You are the one that got me hooked on watching Ghost Adventures. You made it scary and funny at the same time.
  • This man makes Ghost Adventures funnier than it should be.

Honestly, the show would be a little boring without Aaron Goodwin in it, because Aaron is hilarious, his laugh is hilarious (see Abandoned Psyciatric Hospital for reference [when Zak pokes nick in the eye]) his reactions are hilarious, when his mouth becomes wide open and eyes become big, how he always screams "Oh My God!"in the show, it's honestly very funny to watch him get scared in the show.

• May just be the one character on the show that really reacts the way most people would during one of their lockdowns.

Aaron is one of those characters on a show that you cannot help to root for. Although Zak and Nick also seem to act on camera as they would off, Aaron really goes even farther with his reactions to strange sounds and feelings when spirits are present. Whenever Aaron gets really spooked he yells, "OH MY GOD!"...sometimes two or three times in a row. Unfortunately, Aaron's private life was rattled by what was brought home with him after visiting Bobby Mackey's Music World for the first time in 2008. Newly married, both him and his new wife were having the same nightmares about Bobby Mackey trying to get through their bedroom window and other strange things. Although they remain good friends, they had to break the marriage off because whatever was haunting Aaron was also haunting her.