Aaron Paul

Aaron Paul Fan Reviews (3)

• Isn't Aaron great!

I love Aaron's character Scott on Big Love. He is so caring and supportive of Sarah. And when he told Bill that he wasn't going to walk in and tell Sarah what to do......AHHHHH! ! !......what a man! He stood up for his woman, great Job. We should all be so lucky to have a man like this. I live in the real world and realize this a TV show but come on folks..wouldn't we all want a man like this. I think Aaron's addition to Big Love only makes the show better. How he will ever manage to handle this family only time will tell. I hope we see alot more of him since he and Sarah are supposed to be moving to Portland.

Aaron, keep up the good work and I wish you much success in your career.
  • Aaron Paul Rocks!

Aaron Paul is brilliant, no matter what he does! He's the best as "Jesse" in Breaking Bad. Nice to see him in another form. I would like to see him in "Big Love" one of these days. Even when he plays unsympathetic and/ or bad people, there's a vulnerability about him that just endears his character to the viewer. I have gotten several people in my family to become fans of Breaking Bad and we all love his character, Jesse. It's great that he finally got recognized for his great work and he won the Emmy for best supporting actor in a drama in 2010.
  • I'm not sure why I tasked myself with writing a review for this talented actor, except that I saw that the previous reviewer had given him a score of "1" - I think, in error. I don't know that much about him - just that I enjoy his acting in Breaking Bad.

I did read somewhere that his real name is Aaron Paul Sturtevant, and that he was raised in the mid-west. Almost every character he has portrayed would belie that beginning. I see that he has guest starred on numerous programs - the one not mentioned where I remember seeing him, is on Bones. He played the owner of a comic book store, who was also developing a super hero to sell as his own. The person who illustrated the story was killed, so Brennan and Booth stepped in. But what I really want to say is how much I have enjoyed watching Mr. Paul in this past season of Breaking Bad. His Emmy nomination and win were truly deserved. His character displayed true emotions; basically because the people he had held dear, had either been killed or had abandoned him. It is impossible to watch the scene between his character, Jesse, and Walter White, while Jesse is hospitalized (Hank Schrader had beaten him up within an inch of his life) without being moved. He tells Walter, through his tears, that everything and everyone he has ever loved has been taken from him, and that Walter is to blame. He states, "...you have left me with Nothing,I have nothing..." - and Walter can only agree and leave the room. It is a pivotal moment, I think; the one which brings the two characters closer together. Walter, too, has lost or is in the process of losing everything. I look forward to seeing the further development of these two in the upcoming season.