Aaron Stanford

Aaron Stanford Fan Reviews (3)

• GREAT ACTOR!!!

Stanford was born in Westford, Massachusetts to an English professor mother and a father who works in publishing. He was born on December 27, 1976 He attended the State University of New York in Purchase, NY, but soon transferred to Rutgers University Mason Gross School of Arts. He graduated in 2000 magna cum laude.
    Aaron Standford has stared in many things one of his most recent apperances was on the T.V show Traveler where he played Will Traveler a college student who frames his two flatmats for a terrorist attack. His first major acting roll was in a movie called Tadpole which came out in 2002 in which he portrays Oscar Grubman, a precocious 15-year-old with a crush on his stepmother and he is proberly most known for his role in X2 a sequel to X-Men. He continued the role in the third installment, X-Men 3, released in May 2006. Both movies are based on the Marvel Comics series X-Men. Stanford appeared in the 2006 remake of Wes Craven's, The Hills Have Eyes. He also won the "One To Watch" award at the 2006 Young Hollywood Awards. And in that same year, he starred in the New Hampshire-based comedy, Live Free or Die, playing a wannabe tough-guy criminal named John Rudgate.
    He is a Great actor!! (i think so)
  • Aaron Stanford: one incredible actor!

Aaron Stanford is one of the most incredible actors I've witnessed on the screen, movie and television alike. He captured my eye in X2 and X3 The Last Stand and I haven't disliked a thing he has acted in. Seriously, if you want my rating and my money, put Aaron in a movie/show and I'm there. He just has the most wonderful ability to put himself in a role and it simply fits, whether it is bad boy/horror/or good/bad guy; he makes himself fit it and that's one of the most admirable qualities. Not to mention how hot the man is, he is like eye candy and the bigger the screen, the better the movie is for me!
  • A talented actor.

Aaron Stanford is an amazing actor. From his Tadpole days to X-men to Traveler days, he is a well rounded actor. I love his performance in X2: X-men United as John also known as Pyro. His performance was better in X3: X-men The Last Stand. His character was fulfilled and played the character with great intensity. I love him!! He is a great actor and to see him on the network, ABC, in the new series Traveler, he seems to get better and greater. I love the show and I am a big fan of him. He is a great actor.