ABBA

ABBA Fan Reviews (5)

• ABBA - Blurbs - Trivia - Birthdays of the ABBA members Note: the birthday of Anni-Frid Lyngstad ("Frida") is not quite correct. It reads correctly: 11/15/1945 - November 15, 1945 (not 1941) - probably mistyped. Kindest regards

One of the most popular groups ever, still 26 years after their separation, that's ABBA. After having won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1974, their way up to the heights of world wide success was to come inevitably.
    They sold several hundreds of million records worldwide and are still selling a few thousand recording and storage mediums a day. Nowadays only Björn and Benny still do active work to support the musical "Mamma Mia!" and the film in their worldwide success.
    Agnetha totally retired from all public work, except her 2004-Album "My Colouring Book" and her appearance at the 2008-Stockholm première of the "Mamma Mia!" film, and recently in Stockholm together with Frida on the occasion of getting an award for ABBA's life time work by a Swedish newspaper. But normally she is an extremely shy person and totally shrinks from appearing in the public at all. Frida generally enjoys her life and her enormous wealth - of course - (Agnetha surely does as well), although Frida has already suffered from serious strokes of fate...
    I will always remain their fan for the rest of my life!