Ace Young

Ace Young Fan Reviews (11)

• My favorite artist of all time! He's a great person too. I can't wait until his album comes out!

I've seen Ace twice in concert and he totally rocked! I have talked to him in person also. I voted for him every night on American Idol. I'm a REALLY big fan!!! He says he wants to be a role model for kids, he certainly is! Words can't desribe how much I like Ace!
  • Ace is the true american idol and he is soooo darn cute

i can't write 100 words about him but i'll try he should have won american idol he is totaly hott and has the voice of an angle luv him 4 ever. the reason he should have won is he always had a good song choice and he has the voice and look of an american idol taylor yeah right he is a 29 year old trapped in a 40 year olds body haha (lol) I think that simon and randy were too hard on him Paula on the other hand loved him as much as i did. well that's all there is to say, later
  • Ace is by far one of the best American Idol contestants ever. His voice, his charisma, his smile, his way of just being himself and not cocky at all just melted me. Hopefully Ace will find stardom.He deserves it. I can't wait to see him on tv.

Ace Young, what can I say. I can't wait to see Ace in a magazine or in his own movie. I see him recording and selling big time. He has it in him. I know and have faith in him. I was upset that American Idol fans booted him off, because it kind of proved my point that gorgeous men can't win the competition. Not fair at all. Has anyone looked at what I am saying? 5 years in a row, and only Ruben has won. Don't know, just a thought.
  • Amazingly talented as he his beautiful, inside and out.

Ace's voice is so smooth and full of soul. His falsetto is out of this world. I love his style, kind of mix of R&B, HipHop, combined with his own creative beats and lyrics. Two of his original songs Change and Driving are fantastic. I'm anxiously awaiting Ace's new projects. Definately a rising star!
  • Why was Ace casted out from the others??? He was not only one of the best vocalists he has Charisma and sex appeal!!!

I have been one of the faithful American Idol audience members since season 5. Not only because they have awesome contestants but, because you have or had I should say two of my favorite men on. They not only were and still are great vocalists but, they both have great charisma and sex appeal, I would love to be able too write them especially the single one (hint-hint)!!! Chris and Ace definitely have my vote... I hope Chris wins the nomination. But, I am going to follow Ace Young everywhere he may go!!! He is definitely my Idol of all time, and I am moving to Colorado so I hope that we may just by accident bump into each other (hint-hint)... I am desperately hoping that I will be able to hear him sing alot more than just on American Idol, gosh darn he is soooo supercalifragilisticexpialodocious!!!(sorry, not only a hot hunk, love of music fan. I am also a very big Disney fan too). You know if I had to mark one word on this totttally hot babe:)!!!I would have to say unique. Definitely unique. He not only has a great talent with his singing, handsome good looks, great body, he also seems to be a pretty intelligent and creative man and wow just imagine how good he would be in bed! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Sorry I have a great imagination and sometimes it takes me away for a minute... Well, I think you can get my point on why I think Ace Young( or whatever his real name is)is and will be one-of-the-all-time-greats I have faith in him and I always will.. If you ever get too read this Ace baby, YOU ROCK and keep on rockin\' babe you can come rockin\' on over my way I would be more than happy to write your songs for you any day!!! I am a great writer, awesome imagintation and I would love to help you out anyway you may need even if it\'s just for moral support... You will always have my vote no doubt about that babe... i know this without a doubt because you stole my heart on American Idol, I love your talent and I love your charm:):):):):):):):):):)
  • Ace is my American Idol!

I vote for Ace every week on American Idol. I don't think he has the greatest voice on the show but I think he has a better voice than people give him credit for. People say he has only gotten this far because he's a pretty boy and I disagree. I do think he gorgeous but I think he has real talent. I don't think he will win American Idol but I also don't think he deserves to be in the bottom three every other week. Not to mention he isn't a bad actor either. Did you see him on Half and Half? I love you Ace.
  • real cutey

love this guy to death, I hope he makes top 4 , I like his smile, his look not to mention his voice, I love the falsetto, I will very upset if doesn't go top 4, I think he will do great with Queen week, this kid has a real future
  • Rrrrh Rrrrh

Ace talented sexy handsome. You could be making some of the rest of them step up their game if you would just cut loose. Change it up. Come out there with something that will knock all our socks off. You have the talent you just need to do something funky . Hope to see you do that before to much longer. Maybe Mandisa could help you. She should still be there. What a voice. Or maybe Elliott he has a smooth voice like yours only he is playing a different game.
    We like something that is loud and going to make us get up off the couch and move. Try Faith by George Micheals that always makes you want to move. Sing it like its your last time. You will be a hit. I would ask you to marry me too but your too young to be my husband, but you are old enough to be my .......child. You have won the hearts of The Posse, now rock the place.
  • Go Ace!

Yes, yes. We all now he's extremly handsome and well looking. I think he's hot. But he's also got talent. He probably won't win American Idol (Everybody knows it's Chris Daughtry)but I vote for him anyway. That first time he was in the top 3 I got so upset. Kevin or Bucky shoudl have been in it! At least Ace did not go home. I just have to say this: GO ACE!!!!!!!!
  • looking!!! i love him!!!!!

i
  • I love Ace. I think he is the best guy there. He is a handsome guy. I'm only 16 but I listen to ALOT of music and Ace is like Bo Bice, they both have great talent and I think Ace should win this contest. Bo should have won but

I love Ace. I think he is the best guy there. He is a handsome guy. I'm only 16 but I listen to ALOT of music and Ace is like Bo Bice, they both have great talent and I think Ace should win this contest. Bo should have won but he didn't but still he is getting somewhere. I hope to see Ace Young win this whole contest. I'll be very sad and upset if he loses. If he does lose I hope he follows his dreams and keeps going. I'd be buying his CD's and everything. HE'S GREAT...GO ACE!!!