Adam West

Adam West Fan Reviews (5)

• Probably my favorite actor.

Adam West infuses genius in whatever he touches. Of course his most famous work was the old Batman series. Marsha Queen of Diamonds said it best: "Oh, Batman, darling! You are so divinely square!"
    But he's done so much more since Batman. A few of my favorites:
    Batman: The Animated Series episode in which Adam voices The Grey Ghost, a washed up TV action hero.
    Obviously, voicing the mayor on Family Guy...what's not to love about a mayor who brings his own creamed corn to the movie theater because the corn they sell there is too crunchy?
    It's fitting for him to voice the mayor on the new "The Batman," even if the show itself doesn't measure up to other Batman series, whether the 1966 version or the Animated Series.
    Finally, his performance in "Return to the Batcave" of 2003 was sparkling. Any Adam West (Batman) fans who haven't seen this should get hold of a copy immediately. You haven't one moment to LOSE!
  • Adam West is amazing!

Not many people see and appreciate the greatness of Adam West. He is my all time favourite actor. I may only be 15, but I love the Batman series! I still see it on TV and it is great! He has a way of making simple things funny. I also love his character on Family Guy. I see all these shows doing spoofs of Adam West and the 60\\\'s Batman show, and it is funny too, but I just can\\\'t get over how great he is! Him and Burt Ward did great on the Batman series. Too bad it got cancelled!
  • Adam West is a f***ing genius.

One of the most underrated actors in Hollywood, especially comedically. Have you seen Lookwell? Holy f**k! It's ridiculous how amazing it is. Single best show in the history of television that was never picked up. Damn you NBC! Someone order more episodes of this while Adam still has a few good years left in him.
  • He will always be remembered as the 60s Batman, but he has done more with his acting business, including voice acting.

I enjoyed watching him portray Batman in the 60s Batman on the TV Land channel, but since then, he has appeared on Family Guy and The Fairly Oddparents to add humor. He also appeared once on a Kim Possible episode, too, as well as many other shows. He is a great actor, although he could improve in some areas. However, I hope he keeps up with guest appearing in TV shows. He\'s funny and talented.
    8.5/10.
    ~Pharaoh2.
  • He's alright.

I have never seen one episode of the Batman show from the 60's, but I have seen the episodes of Family Guy with him voicing himself. I have even seen Aloha Scooby Doo. I think he is very funny in Family Guy. As for his role in Aloha Scooby Doo, he is alright.