Adrian Peterson

Adrian Peterson Fan Reviews (4)

• Ha ha suckers.

It's a shame that we've got Adrian Peterson and the rest of the NFL world doesn't. It's also a shame that we have the best running back in football and the rest have second rate wannabes. I try not to brag, but there isn't exactly a rule against it. I do have to admit that there is room for improvement, but if he is this good already, think about how much better he will be in 2 or 3 years. I know that there are plenty of people that are jealous, but that's okay, you guys can dream all you want about ALL Day being on your team. Thank you.
  • Great player

Adrian Peterson is a running back for the Minnesota Vikings. He was drafted out of Oklahoma in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft. In his first NFL game, Adrian Peterson showed Viking's fan what the future would hold. He went on to set the single game NFL rushing yards against the San Diego Chargers, and was selected to the Pro Bowl and won MVP honors at the game. He was also selected for Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2007. In the 2008 season, Peterson continued to have success and was in the MVP voting. He again was selected to the Pro Bowl and scored a touchdown. Adrian Peterson will continue to be one of the best running backs in the game for quite some time.
  • He rocks!

Adrain Peterson was the 2007=2008 NFL Rookie of the Year out of Oklahoma Univeristy. He borke the single game rushing record 2 times in 2 games. He also earned pro bowl MVP. I really liked him in college but his injures really got in the way. Now, he was out for a few games with an injury in the NFL. I forgot to mention he plays for the Vikings. He made them alot better than they were before. I think they could have went farther if Adrain hadnt have gotten injured in the San Diego game. He will go to the Hall of Fame someday.
  • absolutely fantastic rookie

adrian peterson, the leagues NFL offensive rookie of the year and pro-bowl MVP. he's going to be a marshall faulk talent running back with excellent talent. he was a 1st round draft pick 7th overall and was expected much of from the minute he took off his feet. he participated and set a record in a game against the chargers with 2 records set, he set the record for most rushing yards in a game with 296 yards, just beating jamal lewis's record of 295 yards. the other record set is the unbreakable 109 yard missed field goal touchdown. he's gonna be a great back.