Al Pacino

Al Pacino Fan Reviews (18)

• "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" *BOOM*

An awesome actor. He mostly casts as a villain in the movies. And he is really experienced in movies full of action, and guns! Kudos to this guy.
  • empty

Perfect Actor.He is one in hollywood.
  • empty

He is Super,Ultra Star in Hollywood...
    He is One... I Like U GodFather...
  • One of the best

Al Pacino is a legend icon of cinematography in the whole meaning of the word. One of the greatest actors that has been and will be,proving his incredible acting skills many times. But still,the most apreciated and rare performances are the ones from Godfather or from the famous Scarface (personal favorite). When you look at these two movies you see what I'm talking about,you see the big Al. For me,is one of the best actors that ever existed without any doubt. In every movie that he played,as a character, he has that grace,that perfect controle in his tone,in his walking,in his look that makes you to see the deepness of his characters,he makes you full contected with them,with their feelings. Every time he walks into a room he simply ownes it with the atitude. I hope he continues his job as well as he did till now,and wish him all the best.
  • empty

One of the worlds best actors ever! Have predormed in some of the best movies ever, like: The Godfather part 1 part 2 and part 3, Scarface, Donnie Brasco, Heat, The Recruit, The Panic In Needle Park, Serpico, Carlito`s way, The Devils Advocate, Glengarry Glen Ross as well as Insomnia.
  • empty

Al Pacino is truly mind-blowing! This movie legend possesses the 'midas touch' because every movie featuring Pacino is dynamite. The man is an icon, full of panache, flair and charisma! A true legend!
  • empty

What can I say, along with De Niro they're the two best actors ever to grace the big screen. Al Pacino is one of a kind, and it will be hard to find anyone like him and De Niro ever again. I enjoy most of his movies, especially The Godfather trilogy and Scarface. Almost any movie fan should know those movies, because they're truly masterpieces, and the acting done by Pacino is hard to match, with his intense and mesmerizing performances that leave you glued to the screen. I'm surprised and amazed that Pacino didn't win more awards. I will forever remember his two best roles Michael Corleone, and Tony Montana.
  • empty

Best Actor ever. Never chooses a bad role. Heat, Scarface, Any Given Sunday, Serpico, The Godfather Dog Day Afternoon, Oceans Thirteen, Carlito's Way, Donnie Brasco, The Devil's Advocate, Godfather 2. If there's any more you can name send me a message because those are the only Al Pacino movie's ive seen
  • empty

best actor!!! he proved that in Serpico, Scarface, The Godfather trilogy, Dog Day Afternoon, Scent of a Woman, Donnie Brasco and many other...
  • empty

Litterly one of the best actors ever. I seriously can't even start to name movies he's been in. So many classics and personal favourites; Scarface, Serpico, The Godfather, Carlito's Way, Heat etc. (damn, now I mentioned them anyway). There is only one single actor who I praise more than Pacino and that is Robert de Niro.
  • empty

One of the best actors ever. He appears in multiple awesome and high critical movies, just like the Godfather and the second part from it, which is awesome. His way of acting and his style is very original and really cool, something that some of the actors lack today. So, that is why I think that he is awesome...
  • empty

Al Pacino is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "The Godfather."
  • empty

He is the outstanding definition of what I call "razamataz", the edge, the presence whereby in any film he takes control.
    Frank Sinatra had it, George Clooney has it, but theirs applies to only one charcter, just with a different name and setting.
    In Scarface he wasn't Al Pacino playing Tony Montana, he WAS Tony Montana, he WAS the durg lord, he HAD it all.
    Look at my signature. Other actors have to do something to act. Most critics would argue that his role is in the eyes, that's incorrect, it's everything he does; blinking, breathing, standing, no one, not Robert De Niro, not Morgan Freeman, no one can possibly hope to match this artists body language.
    In other reviews I have been taught to leave the fundamentals to the experts and focus on something else, the menu time's in a game, witty comparisons, and then to put a final conclusion, you want final; THE best actor EVER
  • love his movies

• i just love all his movies

hes a great actor i loved his movies well not all of them cause there was this one i didnt like but i loved scarface, the godfather all 3 parts and carlito's way. all those movies were crazy. he made them the best by his brilliant acting. he is the best actor in the world, he deserved all the awards he got.
  • a great actor

i love him so much!!!! 2nd. favorite actor. he was so cute and charming in scarface and the godfather. he's an great actor, who wouldn't love him? sexy sicilian. i love watching his movies, each of his characters actually mean something meaningful. Pacino, how can you describe him? the only words are handsome and great.
  • Al Pacino Is Undoubtedly The Greatest Actor In The History Of TV & Cinema...

al pacino is one of the greatest and most talented actors of all time. he plays several roles in some of the greatest movies of all time some of which include the masterpiece "scarface" & the breathtaking "godfather trilogy". since al pacino has acted the central characters in both of these outstanding & award winning movies it is logical to say that he is probably the best of the best. he has been in many more films & played a wide variety of characters. not only does he play the core roles of the movies but he plays them in such a way that he defines the character & not the usual way around where the characters personality requirements needs to be met.

one massive role played by al pacino was in the classic masterfully written "scarface". in this great movie pacino played the central character of "Tony Montana". pacino played this character so brilliantly & flawlessly that he himself made the movie a 5 star award winning HIT. the movie then made millions upon pacinos excellence in acting. he also played the 70's also mob related "Michael Corleone" in "The Godfather" trilogy. this is where he made another outbreak of movie fans as he acted yet again with the utmost excellence & dignity.

since then he has been in many movies & it can be said without a doubt that pacino was & is the best actor of all time. the only competition that he ever got was from the other great actor & at times co actor Robert De Niro...
  • you love him you hate him

Al is one of the most talanted actors that has hit our screens today. He plays each part he gets with conviction and talent. He makes you believe in each role he plays. You want to love him in the parts where he is the teddy bear actor and hate him when he plays a bad guy. He has been in many films but could be in more. He is an actor which you never get tired of. I would love to see more of him.