Al Roker

Al Roker Fan Reviews (19)

6.8
  • older male audience

3.5
    hi al roker remember the gentleman name lenny that was always out side n the audience n older guy . have you or any of the cast members heard from him thx mmc an older black male
  • Has been

1.5
    Al you are a disappointment I thought you would never pull the race card ,now that you have I see you for what you are,I am native American and dont cry about the white man stealing land and killing the women and children why?because that happen in another life time,I always thought of you as someone to look up to but you have show it is not above you to pull the race card,that cab driver was working trying to make a living,now You have put out bad karma and it will come back to you,
  • THE BIG ROKA

The only reason I watch The TODAY Show. AL IS A REAL TREAT>

I do like Willie Geist. He is quite appealing.

• I don't understand how he's still on the Today Show

I have stopped watching the Today Show shortly after Tamorn appeared, as if Al wasn't bad enough prior, he's gotten worse after her arrival. His humor is overly amusing to himself, I find him ignorant and the faces he makes when he doesn't agree - he's an easy read, and would like to see him disappear off TV. I can't even stand to see the weather channel clips that have him on it.
  • Al Roker

You are the only reason I would watch the Today Show now. I have since moved on to CBS and ABC because of the sexist nature of the show towards vs. younger women. I started noticing this when I became older, at 50 plus. Before, I couldn't understand why my mother was bothered about this. Stay healthy, stay happy Al! You are a ray of sunshine.
  • Disgusting Food Forecast

Al,

I don't believe what I saw on your show the other day.

A lady had a band aid on her finger handling food.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?

Blood borne pathogens, cross contamination and food related illness.

You need to have someone edits these shows before someone dies

Paul Cook, Food Safety Training & Education
  • missing Al Roker

Hi I was wondering where is Al Roker, I do miss him. He makes my morning when I am having my coffee.

MGH
  • Great Al Roker!!

I absolutely love Al Roker!! He is so spontaneous and his wit and humor are amazing!! His portrayal of "A Lion Sleeps Tonight" was darling!!! Thank you for bringing a smile to my face!!! 'Not a fan' needs to go back to bed and get up on the other side!!!
  • the lion sleeps tonight

I watch the today show every morning, Thank you for taking me down memory lane with your version of the Lion Sleeps Tonight
  • not a fan

Please Mr. Roker, STOP the "jokes" you are not an comedian ! It is just very annoying. And stop wobbling around. Stand still! Your going to knock someone over one day! oh I didnt mention the faces you make! ugh! stop!!!
  • WEATHER

3.5
    Why don't you ever pick anythin in the Northwet for pic city?
  • Volcano Oh oh

Dear Al:

Would love for you to come to my 8th grade Science class and the students would be over joyed to share with you that the volcano you saw erupting near Japan is not formed the same way as the Hawaii. They are two different geological process. Come to Greenville, South Carolina and the kids will show you what they have learned! Love the Today Show!!
  • storms

Why aren't you talking about all of the areas of destruction that were caused by the storms on Sunday instead of just Washington, IL?
  • We can make a difference !!!!

Winds of Change.... Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise. In three days, most people in The United States of America will have this message. This is one idea that really should be passed around. *Congressional Reform Act of 2013 1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office. 2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose. 3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do. 4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%. 5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people. 6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people. 7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 12/31/13. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congressmen/women made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work. If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the . ) to receive the message. Don't you think it's time? THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS! If you agree with the above, pass it on. If not, just delete.
  • new dan brown book/movie

I wonder if the stepping down of Pope Benedict XVI from the Papalcy will be a catalyst for a Dan Brown book/movie. Maybe, at least, a topic on one of the many crime dramas. (Ha-Ha) What do you think?
  • Thanks for using the correct terminology

Being in the construction business it absolutely amazes me how the majority of reporters have absolutely no idea what the names of heavy construction equipment are. Therefore they call a "bulldozer" or "backhoe". Thanks very much to Al for referring to the machine that was clearing the hurricane debris this morning as a "front end loader". That's exactly what it was. Sometimes it is referred to as a " rubber tired loader" however Al was absolutely correct. I never doubted you!! Thanks for your great work.
  • The Clown Weatherman

Al Roker is a prefect example of a simple clown of the modern weather man; he was on the Today Show this morning, 29 Aug,, standing iin ryhe street in 75 mph winds and a driving rain.... this display didn't demonstrate anything that would be dreamed in ant waty useful to the public, certainty not anything a processional would do....
  • Al Roker is very talented

Al Roker Once again Al Roker is very talented. Although he hasnt done much in the movies he has done great in televtion. One great was in Robots but any way he is wonderful great excellent in the today show. And hosting the Macy's Day parade for i dont know how long. Al Rocker is a very talented actor.
  • He is a great guy and so funny!

Al Roker is so unique! He isn't just that Average Joe on the street. He is the best weatherman anyone knows "in their neck of the woods". But he doesn't only tell you weather you need to bring an umbrella to work or not. He acts to. He has made a few appearences that are very good. Al Roker is da man! :)