Alan Cumming

Alan Cumming Fan Reviews (3)

• Watching Alan is like drinking fine wine, smooth and delicious.

He caught my eye when I saw him hosting Masterpiece Theater, then again on The Good Wife. His voice is so soothing it could make a girl swoon. But when he is angry, it could cut you like a knife. You're left like a deer in the headlights. His character, Eli, is quite a man to be reckoned with. Perhaps a string of women left by the roadside of love until the right one comes along and what do we have here? Someone who has actually made him make mistakes that could cost Mr. Florrick to doubt Eli? The cunning Kalinda? Alicia, adding a third man in her life? Nah, Alicia is too smart to make her problems bigger, or is love blinding both...
  • Alan is one of those people who can light up a room with his personality, as a guest he is cheeky, charming, attractive and entertaining. As an actor, he is a chameleon, and I have never been disappointed by any of his performances.

I first saw Alan Cumming in the very funny, very camp and very rude Scottish comedy The High Life - the outrageous and infectiuos opening number, through the wild and bizarre storylines, this show never fails to make me laugh, even on repeat viewings!

A contrasting appearance in Goldenye brought him to Hollywood, and a quirky role in X-Men 2 brought him to the world.

A talented musical performer, a cheeky, in-your-face personality and his outstanding personal confidence make him a must-see no matter what.

And who can overlook his wonderful promotional campaign for his own fragrance, Cumming?

May he have continued success and good fortune.
  • empty

Alan Cumming is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "X-Men 2."