Alan Jackson

Alan Jackson Fan Reviews (4)

• Music to my ears

He is a cheery act. Great on the guitar and great performances...
  • Traditional country. Always stays close to it. Great songwriter too

I've been a fan of Alan since I could talk. His music really tells simple truths that come from his heart and what most of America thinks. He has a great voice too. He's half contemporary and half hard-core country. The fact that legends like Haggard and Jones respect him. It says a lot. It really does. Sometimes I wanna laugh when I hear his songs sometimes I wanna cry. I guess that's another reason I really like Alan. He has us feel different emotions. We aren't stuck on the same one every time. I probably know people in New York in LA that like his music as much as I do Here are my top 20 songs from Alan. That's right I said 20:

20: Like Red On A Rose
    19: That'd Be Alright
    18: It's Alright To Be A Redneck
    17: The Talking Repair Song Blues
    16: Chattahochie
    15: Summertime Blues
    14: Designated Drinker (Featuring George Strait)
    13: Drive
    8: Wanted
    7: Livin' On Love
    6: When Somebody Loves You
    5: Tonight I Climbed The Wall
    4: It's Five O' Clock Somewhere (Featuring Jimmy Buffet)
    3: Once In A Lifetime Love
    2: Here In The Real World

AND the greatest song of all time in my opnion!!!!!!
    1: Where Were You When The World Stoped Turning?
  • One of the most devoted American singers I have ever heard of. His songs rock to. Very influental.

I have listened to Alan Jackson for lord knows how long. When I first heard his song \"Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning\", I learned that he is a good influence upon very young American out there. May his songs forever remain on the planet. You rock Alan Jackson.
  • Alan Jackson is the really One of the all-time greats.

I love Alan Jackson he is one of my all time favorite country music singers. I love all of his songs so I can\'t really pick out a favorite. I have been a HUGE fan of Alan Jackson\'s for awhile now and I will always be a HUGE fan of Alan Jackson\'s.