Alan Thicke

Alan Thicke Fan Reviews (2)

• father Jason Seavers that Alan acted is a father I wanted who is rational, passionate, humorous, great dad. He reminds me of my own dad, who sometime gave me advice, but mostly think of his own business.

To me, father Jason Seavers that Alan acted is a father I wanted who is rational, passionate, humorous, great dad. He reminds me of my own dad, who sometime gave me advice, but mostly think of his own business. Of course, I love my dad, now, I think I want to be a father that is just Alan acts in Growing pains. Soon, I am gonna have my own baby, giving this little kid my love and everything I can do for its life. To protect my family and to love my family , to be one of the best father, is my little with now. I know I can do that, although I am not a doctor or actor.
  • Is there a doctor in the house?

I think that Alan Thicke is a very talanted actor who really deserves more air time. He plays all the characters that he gets with expertise and dedication. He is a very flexible actor. He has talent and carisma. When he played Dr. Seaver he was exceptionally good. He made you believe in his role as a psychiaitrist. Even though he was one with his patients his kids were not always behaived. A well vested actor whom I would like to see more of.