Alana De La Garza

Alana De La Garza Fan Reviews (3)

• Great actress

The mothership of Law & Order is one of television's most venerable shows and De La Garza's contribution has garnered her an award by the National Hispanic Media Coalition, nomination for the Imagen Awards, great reviews in the NY Times and many positive comments from TV Guide critic Matt Roush. Along with her co-star Linus Roache, De La Garza's portrayal of a New York City ADA makes for both an accurate and entertaining second half to the show. Hopefully there will be many seasons to come with this duo and Law & Order can exceed the record set by Gunsmoke for longest running dramatic series.
  • Gorgeous and talented- what more can I say.

I have first seen this amazing actress on CSI:Miami and she cought my attention right away. Never have I liked a person after such a short time period. It's a shame that no one else seemed to like her on Miami. Then she disappeared for a short while and came back with a leading role on Law and Order. And now I'm watching her every week and she surprises me everytime with her great charisma. She always has great potential on the big screen (check her out in Mr. Fix It along David Boreanz).I'm telling you in a few years everyone will know this actress' name.
  • Great actress with promising future!

I think that she is a great actress with lots
    Of potential and lots of really good things to come
    For her and glad that she is now going from CSI Miami
    Doomed wife of David Caruso to the good guy side In Law & Order. Very great actress but also very
    Pretty IMO!