Alanis Morissette

Alanis Morissette Fan Reviews (8)

• easygoing music

She always has a smile on her face... I think she's great with instruments and her vocals are easy on the ear.
  • Alanis Morissette is my favorite singer.

Alanis Morissette is the the most talented musician on the planet. She is my favorite all time singer. She sings songs such as "You Oughta Know", "Ironic", You Learn", "Hand in my Pocket", "Mary Jane", "Head Over Feet", "Unsent", " Thank U", "So Pure", "Front Row", "Hands Clean", "Everything", "Eight Easy Steps", "Underneath", "Not as We", "Torch", and "Tapes" to name some of her songs from her five albums "Jagged Little Pill", "Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie", " Under Rug Swept", "So-Called Chaos", and her recent release " Flavor's of Entanglement". Alanis has a real talent for songwriting and has a real amazing vocal range. She is a lot better than any pop singer who is not a real artist like herself. Alanis Morissette is the best out there for 13 years now, when she released her first worldwide album.
    Bj 8)
  • very talented songwriter.

alanis morissette is one of the most talented musicians. she's a grammy winning singer-songwriter & i like her music but most of all it's her lyrics that i really dig into. she has a way w/ words. her album jagged little pill so far is my favorite album. it brought us some of the best songs. my favorite song is simple together from feast on scraps. i think it's one of the most beautiful songs i've ever heard very sad indeed. & i'm glad that she's into acting as well w/ movies & tv guestings, very impressive. here's hoping that she will continue to make more music w/ her deep lyrics that i've grown completely familiar with.
  • She was born Alanis Nadine Morrissette on June 1, 1974 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. She is one the best Canadian singer-songwriters of my generation.

I was a fan of hers since her 1995 album "Jagged Little Pill" went platinum. She has a great singing voice and can play guitar sometimes. I remember watching her show "You Can't Do That On Television" on Nickelodeon in the 1980's when I was then five or six years old. She was slimed so many times. She sometimes look better with long or short brown hair than blond hair. I think she's the Canadian Stevie Nicks. She and Stevie Nicks have the same thing in common. They're both good singer-songwriters and also Geminis. I think her music videos, I see on youtube, are great.
  • Alanis is Hot!

I been in love with Alanis Morissette for many years. Ever since she made her debut in the mid 1990's. She is very sexy woman and I'm in love with her. I wrote her a few letters. What can a fan do? sit there and do nothing? I did something I wrote a few letters to Alanis. Even her name is very sexy. when she got engeged a few years ago, I was heartbroken. But life's goes on. I have pictures of her at home and I listen to her on the radio. Alanis is everything to me. She's one hot gorgeous woman.
  • Alanis Morissette is great!!

Alanis Morissette is a fantastic singer. She is extremely talented and has a fantastic voice. Although she has so many song to the point where trying to listen to even half of them is a huge task, I have listened to many and enjoy them all. "Head Over Feet", "Precious Illusions", "That I Would Be Good", "Ironic", and "When We Meet Again" are some of my favorite songs sung by her. Another reason her music is great is the variety. Some songs are really quiet and for easy-listening, while others are upbeat and loud. In conclusion, Alanis Morissette is great!!!!
  • She is great!

She is a very positive role model for girls, and my favorite singer! I love the song, Ironic! She sshould make another c-d! i have her 10th year aniversery cd, and it's great!!! I feel that her cd discribes people all over! I think that she will have a Huge comeback, and will be the next madonna!
  • The greates singer.

Alanis Morissette is the worlds greatest singer/musician of all times. In her music she speaks how she feels she tells it like it is. She is an idol of mine. She also puts on the best concert you will ever see. It's like in all of her songs she leaves a pice of her in the lyrics. To listn to her and to see her its just like wow. Every time she releases a new CD her music just keeps getting better and better. I don't think she could get any better if she tried, I hope she is around for a long time.