Aldis Hodge

Aldis Hodge Fan Reviews (2)

• So Great!!! Red Carpet Interview with Aldis Hodge

StarCam was just on the red carpet for College Television Awards and we got a great interview with Leverage star Aldis Hodge. Aldis talks about shooting the 5th season of Leverage, and his favorite Hollywood "Cougars". Check it out on our YouTube channel (StarCam Celebrities), or follow the link. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0GlbBfGLZ0
  • Outside of being a superb actor, the episode of Leverage called "The Scheherazade Job" in which he is tasked to play the solo piece at the end of the opera was BREATH-TAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Outside of being a superb actor, the episode of Leverage called "The Scheherazade Job" in which he is tasked to play the solo piece at the end of the opera was BREATH-TAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! Although I have an original copy of Sheherazade, it just does not compare with his rendition.
    I am forever searching the web for that segment so I might listen to it over and over.

Congratulations Aldis, that is EMMY MATERIAL!

Recognize this individual for his immense talent!

I have to add some more words before this will allow submission. Let's see:

"Mairzy Dotes and Dozey Dotes and Little Lambsy Divey...A tiddley idee do, Wouldn't You?"
    That did it!