Alec Baldwin

madison1314

[1]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 46

Since there are about 30 quotes on this page and a lot of them are on the same subject, I will leave 15 in the quotes section, and put some of the other ones here for anyone who is interested.

Alec: If I have to do an emotionally fraught scene, I don't necessarily want to go there and idle in that locale all day.

AlecActors get very frustrated with giving control to other people. They have their own ideas and wants for their characters.

Alec: I am getting back to taking acting very seriously, which I did not do for a long time

Alec:Virtuoso acting is so rare. It gets me high. I want to be part of that more than movies

Alec: I get so down about doing movies because all the politics of it can be enormously draining

Alec: I go to theaters as often as I can, for medicinal purposes

Alec: After I did Red October I really wanted to do Patriot Games because I liked the idea of playing a guy who didn't want to be a spy

Alec: The world is becoming unraveled, and we're making movies. Let's everybody relax.

Alec: You're making movies, man. What can be more meaningless than making movies in the 1990's?

Alec: I don't want my ass kissed when I work, but I don't want people to treat me in a real reductive way, either.

Alec: I had very, very cancer-causing corrosive feelings for a long, long time.

Alec: Much of the most delicate work being done today is on television. It often has the best acting because of their ability to be truthful.

Alec: You just try to be truthful. If you are passionate and truthful, you will find success.

Alec: Nothing can replace the communion with the audience that happens in a good production.

Alec: I'd rather direct a play than a film due to time. A movie can tie you up for a year or more.

Alec: If you have a strong sense of how to communicate a film, you should direct.

Alec: Actors get very frustrated with giving control to other people. They have their own ideas and wants for their characters

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scotchex2

[2]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 10
    Interesting quotes. I'm not a huge Alec Baldwin fan, but he's hilarious on 30 Rock.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.