Alessandro Juliani

Alessandro Juliani Fan Reviews (2)

• He does the voice of L on Death Note.

This man is one of the best voice actors out there I don't know much about the guy but i've seen what roles he has done he plays on Battlestar Galactica (2003) I forget the characters name. He also voiced Pit on Captain N: the game master. I don't know what other roles this guy has done but I first heard his voice on Death Note at first he sounded like a kid then he started sounding emo I really love this guy and wish he could have more roles through out TV I give him a 9.4 cause he voices my favorite character on Death Note.
  • Alessandro Juliani is one very talented actor.

He has done many projects both on the small screen and even on stage. If you do not know who this actor is, first off, shame on you and second, he plays the voice of L on Death Note (english dub). If you still don't know him, then I can't help you. I just found out that he not only acts, but he sings as well. He is even been nominated for some of his roles on theatre. This just proves my point even more. I am pretty sure that he will move on to bigger and better things and continue to show great talent.