Alessi

Alessi Fan Reviews (1)

• Bobby & Billy Alessi have done it ALL: TV, Movies, Music and countless Television Commercials.

I became a fan of Bobby & Billy Alessi at a very young age. I remember seeing them perform on various music variety shows, their handsome faces being scotch-taped to my bedroom walls and their vinyl albums being worn out from repeated play. Recently I rediscovered them and have rekindled a new interest, almost passionate in them. This go-around I've been fortunate to have had personal contact with them. Bobby even refers to me as their friend on their official website. And even though 30+ years have passed they are still just as talented and accomodating to their fans as ever. I have heard other fans refer to them as being like fine wine, that they have gotten better with age, with which I whole-heartedly agree. Although their stint with Barnaby Bye was a wee-bit before my time, I'm learning about the group and love what I've heard (musically) of them and I'm really looking forward to the release of their new album "Thrice Upon A Time." For personal reasons I am FIGHTING to save the ALESSI profile from being deleted from TV.com. They've had countless TV appearances, it's just a matter of finding documentation and submitting them before TV.com has the chance to delete the profile. I love and admire them so much that I have a website dedicated to them at: www.alessi-friends-forever.com. I'm far from being their biggest fan, but it's nice to know that Bobby thinks of me in that way!