Alex O'Loughlin

Alex O'Loughlin Fan Reviews (37)

• Alex Rocks!!! :D

Alex is definitely great actor. He's not only the best known as Steve McGarrett in Hawaii Five-0, but also he's well known as Mick St John (Moonlight) and dr. Andy Yablonski (Three Rivers). He did great job playing those roles. I hope he could be the next 007 agent, James Bond. Go Alex!!! Be The Best!!! :D
  • I love Alex!

I have been a fan of Alex's for forever! He is so hot and wonderful! He is perfect as Steve McGarrett on Hawaii Five 0. I look forward to the show every week! His voice his body, he is the whole package! I have such a crush on him and I would be a lucky girl if I was his girlfriend!
  • Alex is sooo handsome!!! ,It's about time tv showed a new face. Not just a handsome face,but a good heart,& brains that match! Congratulations! Alex. you got yourself a hit.BTW, How tall is Dan-O? He looks very short next to the cast.l

Hawaii Five -O is a sure hit. The scenes are breath taking. Alex Mcloughlin almost has me believeing that this real. Except when hangs bad guys over the edge of a roof.(yikes). We all know that doesn't happen. It would be great to see more of him in tv future.:) congratulations to the creaters & producers of the show. Maybe in a future show, you can play the original score with the new one. So the newbies can see the original wave. I can't wait. for the Emmy's and The Golden Globes. If. you guys don't win, then I'll know the award shows are fixed.
  • Alex O'Loughlin is going to be a household name. There is no doubt about it.

Alex first came to my attention with a show called Moonlight. I should say that I am not a vampire fan, but something about the show intrigued me to watch the pilot. And that was all it took. There was Alex being ever so charming and sexy, I was completely hooked on him and the show. I was very disappointed that the show was not given a fair chance, but I am happy to hear that Alex will be back on the small screen ever week in his new project, Three River. I discussed Alex and Moonlight with a woman I know (who is older) and she is totally infatuated with this man. He appeals to women of all ages and is probably the sexiest man on television. I have not had the opportunity to see him on the big screen yet, but I have no doubt that he will be great. I hope to be watching his shows and movies for a very long time.
  • Alex O'Loughlin is one of the most sensual actors I've ever seen on TV. He can say more with his eyes than other actors can with their whole bodies. But when he does speak that sexy voice of his makes a girl want to do things, if you know what I mean.

Alex O'Loughlin is one of the most sensual actors I have ever seen on network TV. He can say more with his eyes than other actors can with their whole bodies. But when he does speak that sexy, sultry voice of his makes a girl want to do things, if you know what I mean.

He's not only a great actor but he's wonderful to his fans. I recently had the pleasure of meeting him in Pittsburgh during a break in filming a scene for his new show, Three Rivers. He was kind enough to pose for photographs and sign autographs for myself and another fan. He was totally sweet and funny and charming.

He's also a very caring human being. During his stint in Moonlight, he became a spokesperson for the American Red Cross to encourage blood donation and now he's become a spokesperson for Donate Life to promote the issue of organ donation awareness.

Alex is the best!
  • Alex O'Loughlin is a very versatile and talented actor.

Ever since the first episode of Moonlight I've been an Alex fan. I searched out his other work in movies and TV and was pleasantly rewarded with his wide range of talent in a myriad of roles. I've since learned he meticulously prepares for each character he plays, learning as much as he can and portraying the character with a rare depth and commitment which brings the character to life on the screen.

The handsome, sexy Alex also has a kind-heart. He promotes various philanthropic causes through the characters he portrays. First with Moonlight, he supported the Red Cross in order to encourage more blood donation and now with his latest endeavor Three Rivers he is a member and supporter of Donate Life America to bring more awareness to the importance of organ donation to save lives.
  • Alex has it all.

Alex is the kind of actor who puts everything into the characters he plays. I've seen most of his work and find that each character is vastly different from his previous characters. In my opinion he is destined to win some major awards for his work.
    I discovered him in Moonlight and fell in love with his character, Mick St John. I then checked out his other work and discovered he was the real deal.
    I'm looking forward to Three Rivers so I can discover a new character to fall in love with. Dr. Andy Yablonski should garner Alex some new fans. He deserves them. The rest of the world will discover what the Moonlight fans have known for a while, Alex rocks!
  • A wonderful actor and a wonderful man. Warm and caring, handsome and dedicated, what more can you ask for? Funny too! That's the trifecta!

Just got back from seeing The Backup Plan, Alex's latest movie with Jennifer Lopez. What a wonderful movie! Romantic, clever, touching and funny! I walked out of the theater with a huge smile on my face. Alex plays Stan, the romantic interest for Jennifer Lopez's Zoe. He meets her the day she goes through artificial insemination on her own, because she hasn't found "the one" she'd want to spend her life with. That is, until she runs into Stan on a rainy afternoon when they both hail the same cab. Zoe has some trust issues, and Stan's a little freaked out by the thought of inheriting an entire family...you'll have to see the movie to find out more. You won't be sorry you went.

And hot? Alex O'Loughlin burns up the screen! Want to find out more about Alex? Join us at 6 Degrees of Alex OLoughlin.com.
  • Thought I had already done an "Alex" review but it disappeared...

...much like one of the best and most original shows ever on Prime Time TV did. Does Nina Tassler work for TV.com??!! Just a thought...

At any rate, I just spent a self-indulgent weekend watching my "Moonlight" DVD and pining for what could have been...the resolution of a story I just did not want to end, and that had so much potential thanks largely to this fine actor.

In a very short exposure to the global audience he has demonstrated a great acting diversity, some of which I can not watch (aka "Feed") but do give him credit for taking the chance with. "Mary Bryant" was a terrific miniseries and "Oyster Farmer" was a charming movie and both showed Alex in my kind of light...a very likable character with a lot of depth.

Even though his new CBS show is a medically based series, and I HATE medical shows, I will have to give it a try for Alex's sake, because I think he was shafted with Moonlight and because I think he has the chops to be around...and successfully so, for a good, long time.
  • even thugh the show got canned he is on a rise to fame

even thugh the show got canned he is on a rise to fame there is a big fan base for Moonlight (not just the 18-34 group)I've seen every vampire movie or show made and find that Alex brings the romantic, erotic and provacative side to light in Mick and brings the human touch to a genre that is usually portrayed as only dark and evil.I enjoy the show and have yet to miss an episode, and when the DVD's come out for this season I will be there in line ready to buy it. he ia a great actor give him another show
  • even thugh the show got canned he is on a rise to fame

Although his show didn't last nearly long enough, this rising star has what it takes to make it big. plus. He brings personality to the screen which could easily be overlooked. The chemistry he has with his Moonlight co-star Sophia Myles is so real you can't help but being drawn in to the show and the relationship they bring to life. There is a big fan base for Moonlight (not just the 18-34 group)I've seen every vampire movie or show made and find that Alex brings the romantic, erotic and proactive side to light in Mick and brings the human touch to a genre that is usually portrayed as only dark and evil.I enjoy the show. We will see great things from him
  • he is soo sexy and i love his sexy charming smile! i am in love with him soo much!!

i love alex o' loughlin! he is soo hoot and sexy! i just love his accent too!!! i'm his biggest fan in the whole world! i have his pictures all over my bedroom wall!!! omg! i just can't stop taling about him!

if the world didn't have him i don't know what i would do!
    o.k. i'm a little obsessed!

but who cares!

MOONLIGHT is awesome!
    alex i love you soo much!
    you're soo hott and i love your sexy, charming smile!!!!

• Although his show didn't last nearly long enough, this rising star has what it takes to make it big. Cute, funny, and just plain drool-worthy accent all in one very hot body.

Initially I saw Alex in the show Moonlight, and I immediately fell in love. I didn't even realize at the time that he was an Australian, which for me is a big plus. He brings personality to the screen which could easily be overlooked. The chemistry he has with his Moonlight co-star Sophia Myles is so real you can't help but being drawn in to the show and the relationship they bring to life. Not to mention he is absolutely gorgeous. Ever since seeing him on Moonlight, I've been noticing him in other things such as August Rush. Definitely someone to keep your eye on, because he could really go far.
  • Hot sexy great smile

Alex is one reason I watch tv on friday nights, but now they cancelled it, I only hope someone else will pick it up on their network, I have seen him in several movies and he can make any character he plays great. What is CBS loss will be anothers goldmine. Just love that accent of his, what woman does'nt love a good looking sexy man with an accent.
    There is a big fan base for Moonlight (not just the 18-34 group)I've seen every vampire movie or show made and find that Alex brings the romantic, erotic and provacative side to light in Mick and brings the human touch to a genre that is usually portrayed as only dark and evil.I enjoy the show and have yet to miss an episode, and when the DVD's come out for this season I will be there in line ready to buy it.
  • empty

he is also in the movie august rush, dang he is soooooo hot expecially that smile of his mmmmm it is so good.
  • hot,steamy,sexy and polite

who else could cbs ask for to play mick. alex o'loughlin is such a doll. he loves his fans and he knows what his fan want in the show or atleast he tries to understand what his character can do for the fans. i saw some of his movie and he is such a hottie. i loved him in the movie august rush. i thought it was cool how he played an irish man. his smile just makes me melt. i really realy hope that cbs keeps moonlight because we get to see him every friday night and i don't want that to stop.
  • Talented, gorgeous, charming, soooo Vampy!

Talented! Above average, handsome, gorgeous, charming! Talented is too tame a word for Alex O'loughlin. He is a superior actor. I know he would do well in anything he did. I've watched him in every thing but Feed (not ready for that) and I've loved him in every thing. He's on par with any talented actor I can think of. I'm surprised he's just doing television but glad he is so I can see him every week! Beautiful man! Hollywood take note! CBS take note too! Fans want Moonlight back in the fall! Please don't disappoint us! There is a big fan base for Moonlight (not just the 18-34 group) and we will support the show and it's advertisers. Please don't let us down!
  • I have seen Alex o loughlin in feed, oyster farmer,the invisible,and of course moonlight.he is such a great talented actor,He can play any role he is given.hes played a killer,a oyster farmer,a ex-con and a vampire.It is all wonderful.

Alex o loughlin he is such a sweet charming man,A wonderful actor.he can do accents like its a piece of cake,I have heard his real accent Aussie,a irish accent and the american accent.he does them all so well.His acting is fantastic,the man becomes his role,he turns into that character.He makes it so real.i love him in everything i have seen him in,From feed to moonlight.he plays so well he is handsome and very talented,moonlight won the pca what does that tell you.that is one fantastic vamp.CBS bring back moonlight they are crazy if they don't.he can play guitar
    dance,act.the man is so good in all he does,he is my favorite actor.
  • Alex makes Moonlight!

I've seen every vampire movie or show made and find that Alex brings the romantic, erotic and provacative side to light in Mick and brings the human touch to a genre that is usually portrayed as only dark and evil.I enjoy the show and have yet to miss an episode( I even watched the re-runs), but I believe that without Alex as Mick you don't have a show worth watching, I look forward to the end of every week when Moonlight is on. I also look forward to seeing more of Alex's work after watching him on this show. Keep Alex and you have a fan for life.
  • yay mick st. john!!!

i have to say that i haven't seen him in anything other than the tv show "MOONLIGHT" but i absolutely love his character and his voice is killer!!! and his eyes... wow... anyway now that i have said all that, i have to say im impressed with the show and mr. o'loughlin! his character makes you feel for his dilemia. he makes me smile when he smiles and cringe at his pain. he seems a very intelligent man and i look forward to friday nights to get my "MOONLIGHT" and mick st. john fix!! i just can't get enuff of him and the show!!
  • I think we were lovers in a past life... Wish it was this life...

The character Mick, in the show Moonlight is an excellent opportunity for Alex to have the exposure and recognition he so truly deserves. Mick - (Alex), has my pemission to bite my neck anytime. I am enjoying the series and hope it remains on tv for a few seasons. (I am a vampire lover - I was addicted to the Forever Knight series a few years back.) I believe this show, Moonlight, will open many other doors for Alex, as I have a sense he has the talent and qualities to perform in many different types of roles. Best Of Luck With Your Career!
  • He is a very gorgeous actor and extremely talented. I watch the series every week and enjoy watching it and also him

Alex O' Loughlin is a very good actor! I've been seen this TV series since the first show that was transmited here in Panama and I really enjoy it, its really interesting and has a good and nice projection, Without mentioning how HOT Alex O' Loughlin is......He is smokin' HOT!! He really makes me want to be a vampire and stay with him for all the eternity!!=D He makes my skin feels like chicken skin! I would do anything to meet this gorgeous and talented actor. He has captivate me in all the different ways that exist or that are for exist.
  • Alex is a great actor, I fell in love since moonlight. Catching up I remember him from the Invisible, but hey, outdid yourself with your leading role in Moonlight.

He is very charming and extremely handsome, hope to see him get far, but I hope he doesn´t loose his charm with hollywood! He seems like such a nice person. Hope to see you again in a second season of moonlight, I´m sure everybody does. I find the whole vampire charm and inocence very atractive, if it were real everyone would want to be a vampire (hahaha). They better sighn him up for a second and third season of Moonlight, it would also be nice to see him jump to big movies. He´s great for the eyes. Love him, in Venezuela.
  • Regarding . . . MOONLIGHT and Alex O!

Each week I can't wait for the next Friday so I can watch a new episode of Moonlight! Alex is Intoxicating!! I'm not the least bit excited of the prospect of him getting back with his ex though. This show is different than other vampire shows it has a fantastic cast! Josef is a perfect friend - I love him and his attitude. Could stand to see more of his friendship with Mick. Please tell CBS to keep this show going!!!!!!!!! I like the way it developes each week it shows a little of the past to help you understand how the characters got to where they are now. I absolutely LOVE IT !
    Kim
  • What a wonderful actor and yummy to boot!!!...I cant picture any other actor in this role...he is perfect!!!

Great and different than any show on TV...hope it stays on forever lol...writers keep up the good work...keep it steamy with Mick & Beth what chemistry on show!!...adding the ex-wife is great because it makes the whole show more exciting then it already is...keep Mick and Beth on a rollercoaster but never let it lag...so fare so good...the actor playing Josef is excellent also...Alex O'Loughlin is now my favorite actor on TV...dont ever cancel this show it would be the biggest mistake ever...this show has more potential than some of the other new shows I have watched like Pushing Daisies (not that good)...so keep up the excitement on this show
  • Talented doesn't begin to cut it, but it'll do. Alex O'Loughlin, in the short time I've been a fan has impressed me over and over again with his acting.

I'm addicted to the show Moonlight and most of that has to do with the way Alex plays Mick St. John. His facial expressions and line readings are something to behold. Also, the voiceovers (in film noir fashion) are terrific because Alex has a great voice. I've only seen one of his movies (The Invisible), but I plan on seeing them all soon. Thanks to YouTube, I have seen clips from Feed, Oyster Farmer and Mary Bryant. Just from those clips, I can tell he is going to be a HUGE star in America. He already has a huge following thanks to Moonlight and The Shield. From interviews, he seems down-to-earth, a little shy and cool as heck. America, don't screw up...throw your support behind REAL talent for once. Alex is the real deal.
  • So hot he sizzles. He makes me want to be turned into a vampire right along with him. I catch myself watching him and leaning my head to the side ....waiting....hoping.

The first time i ever saw Alex was on the invisible. I thought he was cute (I like bad boys). I didnt realize at the time that he was the same guy that was on Moonlight. I am so in lust with Mick St. John that i could die. Alex is very convincing as a vampire. He works well with the other cast members also, meaning they have good chemistry. I look forward to many, many more Alex O'Loughlin movies. If your single and reading this Alex.... Call me....LOL. Seriously, keep up the good work Moonlight. Alex you keep on being sexy and you'll go far. P.S. BITE ME!!!!! And i mean that with the upmost respect.
  • Mick (Alex)...so charming...with a touch of innocence, making him so very sexy. Something in his 'eyes' that's inviting ~ he's such a tease.

Storyline ~ very good! Understanding the frustration of a 16-yr old who never matures and have acne after nearly 200-years, how frustrating for him - what else is there but to become a killing deviate monster! That kind of vamp is not welcome in this millenium.

As for Beth sneaking a quick smooch from Alex...twice. What took her soooooo long. Did I hear Alex correctly...it is advised they "vamps" should "refrain" from having sex????? WHY? WHY? WHY? What if they're BOTH vamps? The writers are doing well in providing sexual tension between Alex and Beth. And although the D.A. is very handsome and a likeable gent, Alex and Beth are meant for each other that's quite evident. Until next time when I have the needed urge to comment....to be young again.....
  • Alex O'Loughlin is quite a surprise - I hadn't seen any of his earlier work, but his acting on "Moonlight" is quite good.

Alex O'Loughlin is quite a surprise - I hadn't seen any of his earlier work, but his acting on "Moonlight" is quite good. He seems to have the charming vamp detective down pat, and you can almost feel the chemistry between him and the other members of the cast.

He can say a lot with a look -- without having to say anything! And I gotta say, he does an American accent really well. I didn't know he was from Australia until I saw him on a TV interview.

The fact that he's fan of the vampire genre can't hurt either. I can't wait to see how he handles the twists and turns on "Moonlight." Good luck, Alex!
< 1 2