Alexa Havins

Alexa Havins Fan Reviews (6)

• Great actress.

Love her.
  • Alexa Havens a personal favorite actress:

Alexa Havens is an asset to All My Children,she is very believable with every emotion she portrays.Alexa Havins is the kind of friend anyone would be fortunate to have.Her Character Babe is just as sweet as Alexa herself.I was very happy happy when she and Jason Bruening got together as they were great together as Babe and Jamie.I've heard that Alexa is expecting,if that is true I wish her and Jason much happiness,their children will be beautiful and naturally talented.It would be cool if Alexa had the opportunity to sing on All My Children.Hoping that Alexa Remains on All My Children.
  • Babe... will she ever redeem herself with me?

I never really had a problem with Alexa Havins character Babe until the episodes that have recently been shown in the last two or three months. I totally understand her still feeling distanced from her husband JR after he attempted to kill her. I can understand what she may have been feeling. But I honestly cannot agree with how she handle Josh. After he told her that he was in love with her on that island, she should have distanced herself from him, not to say she couldn't be his friend, but for her to go and hire him after she knew he was trying to steal her from her husband was idiotic. I think I would have liked the idea of her and josh together if she had left JR and gone with him, instead of trying to have her cake and eat it too. Babe has a lot to do before she's redeemed herself with me.

I will however say that I did absolutely love Babe when she first start and Fusion, all the way to how she handled herself with all the girls hating on her.
  • Alexa Havens is a very talented actress. She is very passionate about her role on All My Children. She has done a wonderful job portraying Babe Carey Chandler.

When she first appeared on the show in late 2003, I thought, \\\"Here we go, another slutty character.\\\" I was wrong. They made her appear that way at first, but as viewers got to know Babe I think we began to love her more and more. I began to like Babe as if I knew her as a real person. Then I was hit really hard with the whole \\\"Baby-Snatching\\\" Babe. Bianca was my all-time favorite character on All My Children, and I was happy when she finally began to love her baby and I hoped that they would play it through. Then Babe intervened. Actually evil Paul Kramer intervened and tried to play God. But once Krystal and Babe knew the truth, they spoken up and told everyone the truth. They did not, though, and therefore I began to dislike the Babe character very much. It was more than wrong on more than one level for babe to keep Bianca\\\'s baby from her. I mean, how could babe just watch Bianca go through that pain of losing Miranda and just go on like everything was okay. Once the truth came out in the end, like I knew and hoped it would, I almost felt sorry for babe when everyone hated her for what she did. I eventually began to like Babe again when she started plotting to get her son back, the son she thought she had lost. Since then I have rooted for babe to come out on top and she has. She got JR back, she gets to see her son full-time, and she is a partner at Fusion. She has got it all, money, family, love, happiness. Alexa Havens has done a magnificent job playing babe. She is real, and believeable, and genuine. All in all, she is a great actress and I hope she does not follow in Eden Riegel's footsteps and decide to leave the show. She is my new Bianca. Although nowhere near as Bianca-y as the real Bianca, she is a pretty good substitute.
  • I THINK YOU ARE A GREAT ACTRESS AND YOU ARE GIVI J.R GIVING HIM WHAT HE NEEDS AND HE NEEDS A GOOD WOMAN LIKE YOU TO KEEP HIM IN PLEACE AND I HOPE YOU AND J.R DO GET TOGATHER AND REASE your baby son .

Good luck with that crazy family and I hope you can do some good with your son and show him how to treat a lady and be good to peoples,maybe you can show other ladys how not to take no bull and stand up for there childrens and be good
  • She is talented and great at what she does.

alexa havins is talent and she has a direct prospective what she's doing like when she did a small part in reno 911 she did it good no matter how hard it is. she is also great as babe carey on all my children she does the scheming good
    even though she is just a shy, quiet girl. she stars in the movie fat girls with her now husband justin bruning . she aalso has a lead in the movie joshua as trish urger. alexa is a very accomplished actress and people should watch her because she's great,she entertains and focused.