Alexa Nikolas

Alexa Nikolas Fan Reviews (31)

• An absolute transformation.

Wow, Alexa Nikolas. I was shocked when I made the connection. I recently watched her play the young Angela Petrelli on Heroes. She was beautiful, charming, and realistic. She really just draws you in. Yes, her days on Zoey 101 were absolutely horrendous, and I blame the writing, not the girl. But yes, she has really developed, and I'm glad that she's still acting, and finally getting more serious roles. Perhaps her loss of Zoey was just a blessing in disguise. I am proud of Alexa, and will definitely be looking out for any of her future works. (100 words exactly. ^^;)
  • Rubbish actress

1.3
    This girl is such a bad actress, she over exsagerates all the time, her stupid mouth with her stupid noises that comes out of her christ.
    Stupid expressions on her face, i mean come on did she actually go to acting school or what ever???

Ive seen her in The suite life of zack and cody too, she was one of Londons friends, she wasnt that bad compared to her days in ZOEY 101, please no one give her, her own shown, it would be so distasterous.

Maybe in time she will become a good actress who know, but i havent seen anything good about this girl.
  • She's okay.

She is okay and is a great actress. To bad she coudn't be in season 3 and 4. She recommended to be Alex Rusoo on Wizards of Waverly Place but lost to Selena Gomez it would be interesting to see her on the show. I wish I could meet her and get an autogragh from her. I really like her acting on Zoey 101 it is really great and sometimes it is extremely funny. What I really like about her on Zoey 101 is that when she says that Zoey always has some words to say it is really great to just listen to it.
  • Great actor.

7.1
    Alexa is a very talented American actress who is best known for her roles as Nicole Bristow on Nickelodeon's hit series, "Zoey 101" and her role as Tiffany or London's rich friend on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody." I believe she is one of the best actress on both of those shows. She has also acted in many other shows, but just as a cameo or guest star appearance, not a main role or recurring character on those other two shows. She is very pretty, with black hair, long to be more exact. She has blue or green or brown eyes.
  • Alexa Nikolas has great talent, great personality and she deserves to have a bigger role in acting don't you agree?

Alexa is a great actress and I'm not saying this because she's pretty but it's true! Even though she's not that famous, she will be if the people gave her a chance to show her true colors and talent... Although I only saw her in some episodes of Zoey 101, I can tell that she has the potential on becoming someone greater and maybe even more famous than Jamie Spears and she was the reason why I watched the show hehe... If only the directors will give her a chance to star her own show, they will see that I'm right!
  • oh my god. and i thought Miley Cyrus exxagerates too much

1.5
    Okay. Behold: The woman who exxagerates her lips so much i feel like throwing my chairs at her. I mean her acting is already horrible enough but there she goes trying to be the exxagerating her lips. Oh my gosh, Zoey 101 was so much better with her off. I mean like when i found out that she wasnt going to act in Zoey 101 anymore, i went "Thank God!" she has to be the absoublute one or even the most horrible actress i have ever seen in my life. I mean like a 3 year old can do so much better than her. Seriously, i am not kidding
  • Alexis Rocks!

Alexis Nikolas was Nicole on Zoey 101 and she did a wonderful job! but sadly she and jamie didn't get along so she left the show and ever since then Zoey 101 has been BORING!! I like Alexis I think she is really talented and very funny!! I hope she does more on The Suite Life! Alexis Nikolas, yep she rocks!
  • Great Actress.

Alexa Niklolas a is an extremley talented and beautiful teenager, who does not have enough roles! Amazingly enough, the only show I have seen her star on is the hit Nick show Zoey 101, the show about the teenage show about a boarding school in America with all different characters and personalaties. In the show Zoey 101, she was in the 1st and 2nd seasons ,and she was a central character. Unfortunately, she left the show in the 2nd season. On Zoey 101 she played Nicole, one of the main girls in show who was basically one of Zoey's best friends, and slightly weird at times. She should have more roles, to show off her talent.
  • She's awesome!

Alexa Nikolas was born in 1992 and she is a fantastic actress!! She is best known as playing Nicole in the Nickelodeon show, Zoey 101. She was my favorite character. When I heard she was leaving, I was so mad. I heard that she got into a little fight with Jaime Lynn Spears and her sister, Britney screamed at Alexa and she made her fired. I really hate Britney. Alexa also appeared in the Suite Life of Zack and Cody episode Miniature Golf. She played London Tipton's friend, Tiffany. She was really funny in that episode and she's also funny in Zoey 101!
  • Alexa Nicklas rocks and I still like Alexa even though she is not on Zoey 101 any more.

Alexa was the best co-star I ever knew and I really love her.She and Jamie Lynn make a great team together.Rock on Alexa!I really appreciated it when Alexa was on Zoey 101 but I Victoria is doing a good job on the cast and so is Erin.Even though Erin`s character Quinn is wierd but a great.I wish they would bring Alexa back to Zoey 101.Alexa rocks and she always will.Another thing I heard that Alexa is she is going to be on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody which I do not know if that is true or not.
  • Alexa Nickolas is one of the best actresses in the Zoey 101 cast and I think they should of left Alexa on the cast of Zoey 101 and instead they fired her.

6.4
    Alexa is a great actress but it turns out she will end up as a star on another show which happens to be a disney channel show called the suite life of Zack and Cody but I do not know if that is true or not.I read in the message board that she is going to the Suite Life of Zack and Cody cast.I know she already is taken off the Zoey 101 cast but she appears on the Suite Lifeof Zack and Cody I wonder who is going to play on that show.Any way Alexa is still a great actress.Alexa rocks.
  • One of the best I have ever seen!

I found about Alexa when I watched the first ever episode of Zoey 101 on its premiere night. Since then, her character Nicole, has been my favorite character on Zoey. Only a smart girl like her could act as a girl who is the opposite of everything. When Season 3 premiered a few weeks ago, I was heartbroken to find out that Nicole had OMGD (funny reason, and a better excuse than they had for Dana) and wasn\'t returning. Even though she is probably getting a lot more, and better jobs, Zoey is just pretty boring now. They should at least bring Alexa back as a guest star once in a while. But I\'m glad she\'ll be on The Suite Life a lot as London\'s friend. Good Luck Alexa!
  • I just love Alexa Nikolas :P

I just love Alexa NIkolas, and I think that she has a great future infront of her. She has almost everything ju wish for in an actress: she's very talanted, she's one of the most beautiful girls of her age, she's already very succesful and much more. Like I said, she's going to be one of the best someday. To bad she can't be on Zoey 101 anymore to develope her talent but I am 100 percent sure she is going to be on a new show and become much better than she already is.
  • Awesome

This girl is so honkin hilarious. Especially in the credits and behind the scenes. If she doesnt last on Zoey, I assure ytou she will last somewhere else. Alexa rocks and all ZOey fans know that! Plus I am 95 percent sure that she is a christian and thats awesome because I am too. She rocks and I have so much respect for her.
  • Extremely hot only reason i watch the show!

Only reason i watch the show!!! So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT So HOT
  • Soo unfair she's getting kicked off Zoey 101! Read this if u wanna help!

:'( Alexa is an amazing original actress especially on Zoey 101!! She makes the dull episodes interesting as Nicole, the bubbly energetic roommate of Zoey. No one cud replace her in the show. & Nickelodeon is making a HUGE mistake by firing her. The show will not be as good anymore without her :( If u want to attempt to help go 2 www.savealexa.com and sign the petition!! Together we can right this stupid situation. By now many ppl know about the whole situation but if u don't, read the info on savealexa.com!! It's ridiculous she's off the show & I once I found this website I have posted it on other websites. Please please plz help save Alexa! She doesn't deserve 2 be fired :*(
  • ok i guess

i really like alexa nikolas on zoey 101 i think she is a good actress, but i have one flaw with her. whenever she smiles or stops talking, her mouth gapes open!!! what is up with that?! it is really annoying and it comes across as a little over the top acting. it does bug me sometimes. however, despite this, she is a good actress and plays bubbly nicole very well. she is great alongside Jamie Lynn Spears and i expect her to go far in the future! keep up the good work! go Alexa!! btw, how old is she?
  • No one can immatate this great actress on the rise. Just watch on the Nickolodeon show Zoey 101, and realize how she has made a great difference for television.

• Alexa Nikolas is definately underused and should be in more shows, movies, etc. Why?

Why? Becuase she is a 8.4/10 actress and still has a big carreer in front of her. She is young, like Miranda Cosgrove, and Miranda gets to be in a lot more than Alexa. Miranda ranks about the same when it comes to acting.

Alexa will be 14 in a month, and that's when the stars start to get big apperances. She is a beautiful young women and will get better looking as the time goes by. She will be our next Oscar Winner along with Jamie Lynn Spears and Miranda Cosgrove. That'll be in 10 years. But for now, she's underrated.
  • I love Alexa

Alexa is so sweet and one of my great friends. If anyone of you guys want me 2 mention u or anything just tell me. Ya I don\\\'t know what else to say about her. We hang out a little. La la la la im just trying 2 use up te words.
  • She is awesome.

She does excellent on Zoey 101. She plays Nicole. She is also very attractive. She is another good actor on that show. How could you not love her? If you cannot recognize good talent, then you better recognize her because she is awesome and hot. These girls on Zoey 101 are very hot.
  • This young woman is so Beautiful i really like her and she is only 2 years younger than me.

This young woman is so hot so sexy so Beautiful so talented so everything that is good. She is made of sugar spice and everything nice.
    Alexa my name is Kerrod and i would love to get to know you. I have always wanted to be an actor I always get an A or A+ in Drama class and everyone says im a natural comedian and have been told by many people that I am handsome. I am also a very talented pianist and I can dance really good. So every several years or so I am at or Near Los Angeles to visit relatives. Though its a pretty long flight from the Gold Coast,Australia. So....
    Im out!!
  • she is so hooot, I like her, maybe if I knew it, she going to be my girlfriend althought she has 13 years old and me 16 years old and being high measuring 5´11. I don´t care if she is little, she is sexy and I love her

she is so hooot, I like her, maybe if I knew it, she going to be my girlfriend althought she has 13 years old and me 16 years old and being high measuring 5´11. I don´t care if she is little, she is sexy and I love her for ever
  • In my opinion she is a great actress.

Alexa Nikolas is a thirteen -year-old actress. She currently plays Nicole. Nicole is the perky roommate of zoey on “zoey 101.” Zoey 101 is taped in Malibu California. In the show 3 teenage girls, from 3 separate worlds, Share a dorm room at PCA (A boarding school.) I think “Zoey 101” is one of the best shows on Nickelodeon today.
    Even though Alexa does really well portraying the role of “Nicole,” I don’t think it shows off her acting skills. We usually only see the hyper perky side of her character. Because of this, I was unaware of how talented she really is. It wasn’t until her role on” Judging Amy “ that I realized how gifted she is.

Nikolas played the role of “Shelly Cecil” on “Judging Amy.” Cecil was a 13 year old, who accidentally killed her best friend while driving. In the story, Cecil felt remorse so deep. The doctors felt she needed to seek treatment for depression immediately! To be honest, I didn’t think she would be capable of pulling off such emotional scenes. She totally proved me wrong. Alexa is a great young actress. There is no doubt that as time passes, she will only get better.
  • She is an awsome actress! She is great for the part of zoey 101. She makes the show so much better.

She is an awsome actress! She is great for the part of zoey 101. She makes the show so much better. She is perfect for the part.
    I hope they dont get her off the show because she doesnt get along with Jamie Lynn Spears. They got rid of Dana wich i think was a bad move, and they should not get rid of alexa.
  • Alexa Nikolas is sooo hot!!!!!! I love seeing her on Zoey 101. She is cute, funny, hot, beautiful & charming. I would die if I met her on the set of Zoey 101.

Alexa Nikolas is one of the hottest girls I have ever seen. She would love to meet me and go out with me. I'd go out with her too. She is a really good actress on Zoey 101 and I would love to meet her and all the other cast members on Zoey 101. I hope we both meet each other one day because she would love to meet a handsome guy like me.
  • Alexa Nikolas, makes Zoey 101 worth watching!

She is wonderful actress and has shown that on all of her other many, many roles that she has done. She will make it all the way! She is a very sweet girl. Has a great mom backing her up and helping her obtain her goals. I can't wait to see her in her first leading role in a movie which I know will come soon to her.
  • This girl is an EVIL BRAT but at least she's a good actress.

I really like her character Nicole in Zoey 101. Alexa is an excellent actress but she is a horrible little brat off-camera.

Recently, as I am sure you have heard, Britney Spears went to the set of Zoey 101 to yell at Alexa and made her cry. People who don't know anything say Britney was mean and shouldn't have gone on there. If Britney hadn't made her cry, she may never learn her behavior is unacceptable. After all, her mother encourages it.

What did she do to deserve being made to cry? She made up lies about Jamie and a boy on the set. She told everyone that Jamie had lice and to stay away from her. She also said that there was a boy trying to get her and Jamie to sleep with him and the boy almost got fired for sexual harrassment.

I guess her mom thinks it's cute to cause trouble. Or maybe she's one of those parents who thinks her child never does anything wrong and "doesn't mean to hurt anybody" but she was purposely hurtful. The things she said weren't funny and were mean.
  • Zoey 101 is zooming with Alexa, especially.

I simply admire this girl. I hope I could meet her in person someday. I first saw her in her movie Moto X Kids. So how much more on Zooey 101.
    I just hope that our local cable here will add this show as it is live in America. For now maybe (as of Aug 15, 2005).
    To Alexa, good luck to your career. :-)
  • She is sooooooooooooo hot! She is a very talented actress. She is so funny on the show, "Zoey 101".

Alexa Nicolas is very Funny. She is also very talented. The only show i'v seen her on is "Zoey 101". But that's enough to show that she's a talented actress. On zoey 101, she doesn't know anything! It is so cute. She is also very pretty, not to metion HOT! Her outfits are also very stylish. lol. She is also Athletic. I'v heard she loves swimming and is good at it. If i had one word to discribe her it would be "Perfect".
< 1 2