Ali Larter

Forums: Ali Larter Board: Ali Larter

kingearth

[1]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 2

Ali Larter is awesome she is my favorite actress. Ali if you ever decide you wan't to read this I am one of your biggest fans. You are so awesome. Wait I've already said that hmm... you are.... bodacious!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wwervin

[2]Dec 22, 2008
    • level: 3
    She's the most annoying actress on the planet. I don't understand how anyone could like her. She doesn't know how to act and she always does the same face expressions. The way all her teeth always show when she smiles or gets overly into the role is just so annoying. Her acting is always done with this bewildered look on her face. Everytime she's shown on camera she looks as if she's being accused of something. It's god awful and she needs to stop being on camera or take some acting lessons.

In Heroes, her 2 characters are easily the most useless and annoying ones. I can't understand why the writers thought to bring her back as another character after her first one was killed off. The entire show could've benefitted without her interference in it as it is time they could've spent on the main characters to develope them instead of wasting time on a hack like her. Also, all that money they're pumping into her could've been used on something else. It really irritates me the way they keep using her even though there's nothing at all she can do for the show but hurt it.

I think Ali Larter should do us all a favor and stop acting.

Canogaparkcindy

[3]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 49
    wwervin wrote:
    She's the most annoying actress on the planet. I don't understand how anyone could like her. She doesn't know how to act and she always does the same face expressions. The way all her teeth always show when she smiles or gets overly into the role is just so annoying. Her acting is always done with this bewildered look on her face. Everytime she's shown on camera she looks as if she's being accused of something. It's god awful and she needs to stop being on camera or take some acting lessons.

In Heroes, her 2 characters are easily the most useless and annoying ones. I can't understand why the writers thought to bring her back as another character after her first one was killed off. The entire show could've benefitted without her interference in it as it is time they could've spent on the main characters to develope them instead of wasting time on a hack like her. Also, all that money they're pumping into her could've been used on something else. It really irritates me the way they keep using her even though there's nothing at all she can do for the show but hurt it.

I think Ali Larter should do us all a favor and stop acting.
    OUCH! The way she smiles? She can't change her facial expression, the way your putting it.

drog2000

[4]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 18
    I have to agree with Kingearth - She is awesome!