Ali Larter

Ali Larter Fan Reviews (18)

• I cant get enough!

I love love love Ali Larter!!!!!♥ I cant get enough of her work. I get my hands on any of her peices of work as soon as I can. I absolutly love her in the Final Destination films especially the first one. She did amazing in Legally Blonde for how small of a role she had! "You know a Delta Nu would never sleep with a man who wears a thong" such a hilight to that film. Resident Evil what can I say about that movie she was amazing! I love watching her interviews her laugh is so contagious! Heroes.... Ali was the reason I started watching.Niki was by far the best character in the series. Shes so beautiful and always manages to look amazing no matter what she has on. I loved seing the tw different sides of Ali the emotional sensitive side and the evil super sexy bad a** side. Ali's acting is pure pefection shes my insriration when it comes down to acting Im and aspiring actrss and I have studied Ali's work since I was about 13. Obsessed is one of my favorite movies. Like I said I cant get enough of Ali and her amazing work! Might I add she is STUNNING!. And always looks amazing at every event Ive ever seen pictures from! Cant forget the CONGRATS to Ali for her marrriage to Hayes McArthur. He is one very lucky man! ;)