Alicia Keys

Alicia Keys Fan Reviews (7)

• Overated.Arrogant.

Good singer/songwriter but she knows it.
  • Alicia Keys is the most talented person in the music industry today. What makes her talented is her beautiful voice! She even writes all of her songs which is amazing.

Alicia Keys is most definitely a legend! Everything she does becomes a hit. Her two major albums became #1. There is no doubt that this lady has talent! And, not to forgot, she has beauty. She is so gorgeous! For years and years she will make hit albums, of course! :)
  • She changed alot of the music with the piano.She put more R&B and more style.Shes a real great artist.Shes real talented, and has the voice of an angel. She also looks like a nice person to hangout with.I wonder how the next album is gonna be, so far they

She changed alot of the music with the piano.She put more R&B and more style.Shes a real great artist.Shes real talented, and has the voice of an angel. She also looks like a nice person to hangout with.I wonder how the next album is gonna be, so far theyre great.
  • Amazing.

Alicia Keys is a talented singer. I especially love the way she can put so much emotions into one song. Every song of her is just great, and I can listen to over and over again without it ever getting old. On top of being a great singer, she is also a great person. Whenever I read or see an interview with her I never get the impression that she's arrogant, in fact she always comes across as very sweet and genuine. I hope that she will make music for years and years to come. Alicia just Rocks! SO here's to more and more CD's of her.
  • Girl can act a little, dance a little, sing, write songs, and is pretty.

A couple of people have said to me that if i was to look like a star. They would compare her to me. I think she is very talented. By the way that she writes her songs with so much feeling and singing with a lot of passion. My favorite songs she did so far are: Fallin',Unbreakable,Karma,No One, A Woman's Worth, and theres a couple of others but i can't think of them on the top of my head. It always takes a while for a new cd to come out but when they do its worth the wait. Alicia got talented.
  • Alicia Keys rocks!

Alicia looks like a very nice, sweet, funny girl, with the voice of a goddess to match. She fell down on the ground on a talk show (i think) and said "Of course I keep on fallin" She's a funny girl! And she looks hot! She has nine Grammys to wrap it all up, I think more than any other person (or at least any other female) I love her hair and her style, and I saw a picture of her, it was black and white, she had a white tank top on and she had braids and looked HOT! She sings R&B. I LOVE R&b!
  • alicia keys is one of my favorite artists

Alicia keys came to my school( Betty Shabazz International Charter School) She came to my 8th grade class room to teach us a lesson on setting goals. The news was at my school and i was interviewed. Alicia Keys was very pretty. SHe gave my class 3 tickets to her concert the next day. I got one of the tickets and i went to her concert. it had a 1930's theme. i also got a chance to talk with her and give her a hug. She is very nice and very smart. I really appreciate her for coming to my school. p.s. i graduated yesterday