Alison Sweeney

Alison Sweeney Fan Reviews (5)

7.7
  • She is amazing! Awesome at everything she does!

Alison is an awesome actress. Since i started watching Days i always liked her. She is beautiful, awesome, and talented. She works very hard and everyone can see that. I've watched Days for a while now and Alison is one of the most talented stars on there. That's probably part of the reason why Sami is always such a big character and has a huge storyline. Ali can handle it and does a great job. I've met other Days stars and will be meeting more in MArch but i would love to meet Ali. I'm glad she got another gig on The Biggest Loser. I don't watch it but i'm sure she is a great host. And she was on Friends for an episode too. Awesome actress!
  • Wow, Alison Sweeney...

Alison Sweeney is fantastic. She is a great actress with so much talent. On Days of Our Lives, she seem to ba able to handle whatever emotion or thing she needs to do. I would love to see more of Alison Sweeney in movies or guest spots on tv shows. She is and always has been one of my favorite characters on Days of Our Lives, in large part due to her acting abilities. Alison Sweeney is AMAZING!
  • Alison Sweeney is an awesome actor!

Seriously. When people think of soap operas, they think of weird storylines and over-the-top acting. Days of Our Lives is definately guilty of having very unique and unusual plotlines, but Alison Sweeney definately prevails when it comes to making them believable. Alison's character, Sami Brady, has been through a lot during her time on the show. She's had to deal with rape, eating disorders and teen pregnancy. She's been known to be quite the villian, most recently blackmailing her sister's doctor into telling her that she couldn't have healthy kids with Austin. Her schemes always backfire on her, and though she may deserve what she gets, fans still love Sami. Alison has an ability to make Sami so lovable, even when she's plotting the demise of another character. Alison Sweeney rocks!
  • Can handle anything you trhow at her.

Alison Sweeny has grown up before our eyes. She has matured from a chubby teen to a curvacious beautiful goddess who can handle any facet of her role.

No matter how evil they make her character, who underlying vulnerability comes through and Alison make us love Sami. We wanted her with Austin. We wanted her with Franco. We wanted her with Brandon. We wanted her with Lucas. We just wanted her to be happy.

Since DOOL writers throw such mundane stories as "I can't be whole without a man" the way of characters, we have yet to see what Alison can bring to an independent character. However, with her abilities to turn on a dime, I think she could (Sami) be President with Alison in charge.
  • I've been watching Days Of Our Lives for 11 or 12 yrs. and I think Alison Sweeney is a good actress. I like the role that she plays as (Sami Brady). She (bad)in her very special way. And other times she trys so hard to be good. Her Fan

Her Fan