Allen Iverson

Allen Iverson Fan Reviews (6)

• He can score more points than Carmelo Anthony, but I think Melo beats him like heck when it comes to passing the ball!

Well.. now since Allen Iverson was traded to the Denver Nuggets, he has Carmelo Anthony to work with! Pass the ball!

Well, it isn't that he is necessarily a ball hog, like, you know, Kobe Bryant.. I mean, he can have his nights were he'll be the top assist man in the game, but then there will be times when all of his teammates' assists go to AI. Get me?

Well with Carmelo Anthony, you should have someone to pass it to. Carmelo Anthony just wins for me assistwise, but that may just be me.

But other than that, Allen Iverson is an amazing player. I remember that one game against the Lakers. He had 49 points going into the fourth quarter. Then, eight minutes went by, and he still hadn't scored in the period! Then, finally, when I stop watching the game, he scored the basket. Of course! It;s just my luck.. the Denver Nuggets unfortunately lost that game, but I forgot the score.

Sorry if I am boring the readers of this review, but I am from Texas. I mostly keep up with the players and teams from Texas, including the Dallas Mavericks, San Antonio Spurs, and Houston Rockets, for the National Basketball Association.

Final words, AI is an amazing player.