Allison Mack

Allison Mack Fan Reviews (48)

• Sweet soul

A great detective like presence for the average girl next door look. I liked how she was studious and shy. Great acting. Poor girl was always following Clark... but that's a good friend.
  • Andy: "Allison deserves all the recognition and honors she can get. Girl is beyond talented, and Chloe will forever be my favorite Smallville-Metropolis girl. Lois may be iconic, but Allison Mack plays the true female lead of the show." Via E!Online.com

Andy: "Allison deserves all the recognition and honors she can get. Girl is beyond talented, and Chloe will forever be my favorite Smallville-Metropolis girl. Lois may be iconic, but Allison Mack plays the true female lead of the show." Via E!Online.com http://uk.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?galleryUUID=b1e9600a-c62f-44b3-a57f-97127811b650#47e26154-527f-4ecc-8319-920df84ae736 I could have never said it better!!!! !! ! !!! She had never been in a WB, CW Promotion (TV Promo), or in the past season a promotion pic like the other actors in the series, she need a better manager for her career. I would like to see her in more magazines, talk shows or tv shows.
  • Allison Mack as the 'best friend' of superhero clark kent in smallville actually made me love the show. She is gorgeous and a very talented actress but also has such a charm as Chloe that you can tell what she is thinking just by her eyes.

Allison Mack as the 'best friend' of superhero clark kent in smallville actually made me love the show. She is gorgeous and a very talented actress but also has such a charm as Chloe that you can tell what she is thinking just by her eyes. I think she is underrated and although she already has a leading role in smallville, she should get a chance to broaden her acting range with a lead in a good movie. She seems like a nice enough girl, and supposedly does charity work with co-star Kristen Kreuk making her even more awesome!I hope everyone else likes her too.
  • Shares the protagonist roll with Tom Welling.

A prime character in the story line, Allison sometimes plays the protagonist with her eyes, setting the mood and theme of the scene. She plays the part of "everyman" so well I can place myself in her shoes and really enjoy the story. All the actors and actresses in Smallville are first rate, but she is number one in my book along side of Tom Welling. If you look at the successful dramas on TV most of them have a leading team, ie.. all the Law and Order series. I don't feel that Lois (foxy lady that she is!) is part of that team yet. It's Cloe and Clark, not Lois and Clark.
  • Totally awesome actoress!

Allison Mack is born in the country of Germany and then moved to southern california when she was two. She currently on Smallville as Chloe Sullivan. She is a really great actress and that's the best thing you can get.

She started out with just going to a few small shows and some hits shows before going on to smallville cast. when she got there, smallville became a hit and then she became more famous after that. Allison Mack is nice and isn't like a lot of others in hollywood from what i seen. she doesn't get in the news and does anything bad which makes her really good. overall, she's a great person and a great actress.
  • In my opinion on of the best actresses.

Allison Mack in my opinion is one of the greatest actors, male or female, in the world. When she does a sead or depressing seen she is so realistic it makes you want to cry along with her. When she is mad she looks lik she does not need to be messed with. She can do cartoons or live action and take her character to a whole new level. In real life she also appears to be a very kind geneorous person. She will hopefully get the chance to work in alot more movies and tv shows. However if she would rather be like a regular person I would understand that too. I know I would not want to be bothered by the press.
  • Great actress who does not get enough work.

While Allison might have a big role on Smallville I would love to see her land a big role in a movie. She has the talent and looks to pull it off. Allison has been the bright spot for Smallville since the show started. If I wasn't a fan of Superman I would watch the show for Allison alone. I don't know alot about what she is like with her fans. But from stuff i have seen her in and from stuff on her site she seems like a real sweet down to earth girl. She is just a very underrated actress who deserves to do more.
  • Great and Beautiful Actress

Allison has been a professional actress most of her life -- her first gig was in a German chocolate commercial at the tender age of four. Her first feature film role came in 1989 in Police Academy 6: City Under Siege. By that time, she had already had one year of professional training in Los Angeles at the Young Actors Space. Since then, Allison has moved on to bigger and better things, appearing on both the big and small screens. Her biggest role thus far is on the Smallville, but she has also appeared in the movie Camp Nowhere and in Disney's feature video, Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves. She also played Richard Lewis' daughter on the ABC series Hiller and Diller. Allison spends most of the year in Vancouver, British Columbia, where Smallville is filmed.
  • She is a great talent.

When I think of Chloe Sullivan from Smallville, I look at Allison and can't see anything that wouldn't be like the chracter she is. It just seems she plays the role so well, and has a knack for making people interested in what she will do next. I hope her chracter stays on as long as the show stays on. Did I mention that she is hot as well, and has looks that could make her go farther into a great career.
  • a really telented actress.

i first saw allisons acting in smallville, and i think she is a great actress, she really knows how to capture her character of chloe sullivan, her acting is sansational, when ever her character chloe sullivan is sad, she knows how to make it so that emotion her character is supposed to feel looks real and genuine. i hope that she is on smallville till the finale cause i just love her acting so much and really want to see more of her. i gave allison 9/10 becuase she is a greatly talented, beutiful actress. . . . . .
  • Allison Mack has got talent and she shows it on Smallville! She plays her character great!

Allison Mack brings great character to Smallville and all the other movies and shows she has been on. I think she is one of my favorite actors on Smallville and that she will go far after the show. With her great acting skills, personality, and looks, she will do good in anything she does.
  • She's gorgeous, cute, simple and she did a good job playing a good friend and inlove with Clark Kent. She needs to stay that way I don't like her to be inlove with anybody and even Clark I don't like him to be with Lana or Lois.

She is good, she acts natural and had an originality. I don't get bored watching her and Clark. I always record the show and once I replay it I only watched her and Clark. I enjoy watching them (Chloer and Clark). I wish they will have a show together. I don't like the guy that is involved to her. I love Smallville but it's sad when Jonathan Kent left the show.
  • She is a great chracter in Smallville

• She's a real role model

Allison Mack (or Chloe Sullivan) has really sky rocketed her career. She is one of the most talented actress' on television today. Not to mention she stars in Smallville which is the absolute best show on the planet. I really think she could become a house hold name and very soon. I look forward to seeing her in more things, maybe even getting her own TV show. I would imagine the ratings to blow through the roof. I know that I would watch it and remain truthful to the show. I give her a five star, two-thumbs up, 10/10 review.
  • Allison Mack is very talented.

Allison Mack is a very talented actress, I think she was meant to play the role of Chloe Sullivan in Smallville.Her performance is very good, but I feel sorry for her, because she is underrated and she is always compared to Kristin Kreuk who plays the role of Lana Lang.To me, Allison Mack has the potential of becoming a bigger star, I'm guessing when Smallville ends she will be able to go play many other roles. Allison is one of my favorite actress, and I don't want her career to end after Smallville,I hope she get accepted to other shows in the future.
  • Allison Mack is a wondeful actress. One of the many talents on Smallville.

Allison has really shined in her role as Chloe Sullivan. She brings Chloe to life and makes me wish that she was in the Superman comics rather than Lana Lang. In fact Chloe on Smallville is more like Lana in the comics than Lana in Smallville is Lana herself. If it wasn't for Allison and her wonderful talent the show would be nothing. Before Lois played by Erica came to Smallville, it was Allison aka Chloe who held the show together. I hope Allison succeeds in her career after Smallville is over.
  • Allison Mack plays Chloe sullivan on smallville

Not only is Allison Mack one of the all time greats, she is the most underrated,talented,and coolest actoress' i have ever seen. she seems like a very nice, energic,funny,and fun person. I would love to meet her! She is one of the reasons i watch smallville. she brings a very high level of entertainment to the show. She is one of the reasons the show is given 9's and 10's on this website. I hope she is very sucessful and wins alot of emmys and oscars. She can bring some awesomness into this entertainment industry. SHe is my role model
  • Allison Mack current star of Smallville where she plays the aspiring journalist and strangely enough the cousin of Lois Lane.

In my opinion far more talented actress than Kristin Kreuk. I will confess that I only know of Allison Mack from her work on Smallville and to a smaller degree from the Opposite Sex (Every man's dream lol) but as Chloe Sullivan she is really starting to look like she is ready to take a bite out of the scenery. She also helps Tom Welling along with his growth as an actor. I mean he is a model come actress but let's face it he is better than Cindy Crawford lol and he is indeed getting better.

Now enough of her acting talents, she is completely gorgeous she looks incredible. I think the sheer fact that I am taking the time to write this as a person who generally does not like blondes shows how much of an effect she has had on me.

I'm off to look for The Opposite Sex on DVD.
  • empty

Allison Mack is one of the best teeangers actresses nowadays. I like her a lot, I like her how she acted on Smallville, but I like her even more from Season 5 foward, when she changed her look and now she looks even better. I think that Allison is very talented, and I am sure that she is going to be one great actresses, as long as she appears in the right movies.
  • Allison is great!

I love Allison Mack, i think she is very talented and i think her smile is indescribable!!!!
    She is just a great actor and really enjoy to watch her movies and TV series she is great.
    Kristin kreuk is great too but nothing against Allison.
    I am from Austria and we have to watch the season 5 the third time because that Austrian TV idiots don´t show the sixt one till May but who cares if i can watch Allison, i will wait as long as possible.
    Yeah that was it fact is: Allison is great and she is very talented watch her enjoy her!!
  • Like Kristin Kreuk, I love Allison's work! She is also my role-model (yes, I have two), and is also super talented!!!

The work that Allison does is amazing! I would love to get the chance to meet her in person! I love to act, and to get to act with Allison and Kristin, and/or on Smallville, would be an homor. Unfortunatly, I haven't gotton that far. I think Allison is really pretty!!!!
  • cool

She was born on 7-27-1982. She has Hazel eyes and Blond hair. She is about 5'5". She was born in Preez, Germany and as you all know she is an Actress. Ohh $#!+. She is one hot girl. I have seen some of the many shows she has acted in and i think that she could have much much bigger roles. Chloe and Lex where the two that where keeping Smallville alive. Later it became Lana and Clark followed by Chloe and the new Lois. Finally Chloe, Clark, Lois, and Queen are the ones that are helping to add more watchers. Even if the show is bad you can add an attractive face and there will be watchers. That is Allison. I\'m not saying that Smallville is horrible, in fact i love Smallville. What i am saying is a pretty face will boost the show\'s ratings. Allison Mack is a great actress. The role of Chloe Sullivan in Smallville is perfect for her. I mean she has a great smile that could light up a room. In Season Finale of Smallville Season 5, she was awesome, when she kissed Clark Kent cause the world was in trouble. So if I have to rate Allison Mack it will be a 20. allison mack is a great actress with an ability to make any scene she is in fun.She is much more talented than her co-stars on smallville and mcuh hotter in my oppinion aswell.She deserves more screen time on smallville because she is a much better character than lana. Though lana is a pretty good chacter to. She is very hot just like the rest of the girls on the show.In all she is one of the best actressers ever. personally think that Allison Mack is great on Smallville!
    I dont think anybody could play the role of Chloe Sullivan quite like her!

I have to admit, it's probably th character I like more than the actor herself, but I've read some interviews and she seems to be a really nice person.

I'm soo glad that Chloes still in Smallville. I remember the beginning of Season 4 where Clark and everyone thought Chloe was dead...I was so sad.
    But they kept Chloe which means they kept Allison! wo0t!

anyway...I think that Allison Mack should play Chloe as long as possible! Until the end! I say!!

• awesome

• Chloe Sullivan Smallville reporter

Allison Mack is Chloe Sullivan in Smallville I only knew her in this show, she's Smallville reporter she works in Dilly plant in a job that she loves when they were still in high school she had a crash on Clark but it didn’t work out after school she started to work in Dally Plant in another city they were close friends tell she saw him catch the car with tow hand and Clack know about it she became him secret keeper after Pet left the show.

Allison is a very good actress, talented and beautiful she did an amazing job in Smallville and this show wont be the same is she left she has a big part in the show and in Clack's life.
  • Allison Mack is really talented!

I personally think that Allison Mack is great on Smallville!

Go ALLISON!! YOU SERIOUSLY ROCK!
  • She was born on 7-27-1982. She has Hazel eyes and Blond hair. She is about 5'5". She was born in Preez, Germany and as you all know she is an Actress.

• Great Actress

She is my favorite character in Smallville. Since.. shortly:P But if you like take the time to watch her on the show, you see that she's so talented. The way she playes Chloe, and the way she could never have Clark *you can see it in her face* makes me feel sad for her. Besides, if you look at Kirsten Kreuk *Lana Lang*, she isn't that talented like Allison Mack. And Allison Mack gives more life in Smallville.. Urgh, i'm loving her..
  • Allison Mack the hotter co-star

I went into watching Smallville because of the pre-superhero adventures, but it was Allison Mack who makes me coming back. All the other guys can fawn over Kristen Kreuk from a distance, but to me, Allison is much more attractive. Cute, blonde and vivacious, she deserves a much bigger part in the series. In fact, if I had created the show, she'd be the one playing Kara/Supergirl and discovering her powers alongside Clark. I'd make my day to see Allison in that costume. When and if Smallville ends, I trully hope Allison picks up another series, because I am hooked on this under-rated beauty.
  • one of my favorite actresses

she come from german,like the other beautiful in that country .and she has a attractive temperament which makes me loves her very much,but i can not say she is a good actress in act,her performance doesnt make me feel relax,i can feel she didnt act in nature this is what i think she should improve,if she can improve her ability i believe she can have brilliant future.in Smallvilla i hate the lana lang ,she always be the obstacle between clark and chloe,i hope chloe can find a lover in smallvilla in season 6.love you ,love your smile,love your everything,always support you
  • Plays a good sidekick.

Allison's role as Chloe Sullivan couldn't have been better. This is her best role so far and she's really good in her role as superboy's best friend in smallville. She does a good job playing the adorable chatty snoopy friend. Allison's big smiles and friendly touch to her role's persona makes Chloe a really likable person to see on TV. Allison have made appearances in other shows such as 7th heaven, but it's her Chloe Sullivan in Smallville that stands out, I wish she doesn't leave the show before its run ends. She has a pretty good role, she shouldn't waste it away.
< 1 2