Allisyn Ashley Arm

Allisyn Ashley Arm Fan Reviews (2)

• dont stop beliveing, keep on keeping on okay,be a leader not a follower and overcome ur fears u can do it!;):):):):););):):):)

u r a talented young lady dont forget tht ok and keep ur heaad and spirits held high and u can get thru kk? dont listen 2 what people say about u ur u in a way no one can forget u love what u do and u do what u love now get out there and show those crazy goons what u got girlfriend! c'mon u can do it! just put ur mind 2 it! dont forget ur family and friends r there 2 help and support u and if they cant do it no one can kk? i love u like a sis ur and awesome person! yah u probably dont believe this but we went 2 kindergartn 2gether! buhbye
  • Quite talented for her age.

Allisyn Ashley Arm is a young, beautiful girl who plays the delightfully quirky Zora Lancaster on Disney Channel's, "Sonny with a Chance". I personally think her character is very funny and that Allisyn does a swell job portraying her. She has never failed to make me smile. She should definitely keep working on her acting skills and doing comedies!

Overall, in my opinion, she is a promising actress, very talented for her age. (She is turning thirteen this month, I believe.) I look forward to seeing her around in "Sonny with a Chance" episodes and in other productions! Keep up the good work, Allisyn!