Ally Walker

Ally Walker Fan Reviews (2)

• Ally Walker is a longtime actress that isn't a household name but should be.

This is one of those examples of a great actor or actress that isn't a household name but should be.

Ally Walker is a beautiful woman even now in her fifties, she has those charming looks that are hard to resist. However, beneath these superficial attributes there lies a very talented actress.

She's been in the acting business a long time. You want to know how to art and play roles? Watch her. She's played a bit of everything in her career. She has had several well known guest appearances in shows like "The Pretender", "Sons of Anarchy", "ER", "Tales from the Crypt", "Boston Legal", "Santa Barbara" etc. She's had a long movie career in roles pictures "Universal Soldier", "Witches of Eastwick"< "Singles". She had her own show "Profiler" which was one of the few "Profiler" type show before "CSI", "Criminal Minds" came along.

Profiler was great in showing her talents. Walker is a great actress, I am really surprised that most TV and Movie critics really never mentioned. That's not surprising of course we have a lot overrated Hollywood actresses like Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock etc. However, most people who actually follow her career will tell she's one of the better all around actress alive or dead.
  • Great Actress

Ally is a beautiful woman and a very talented actress, I just love everything about her, the way she looks, the way she talks, I just love her:)
    a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa aaaa a a a a a aa a a a aa a a a a a aa a aa aa