Alyson Stoner

Alyson Stoner Fan Reviews (40)

• Very good!

I love Alyson Stoner. She is awesome! I remember her from Mike's super short show and when she guest starred on drake and josh! But now she is great in suite life of zack and cody, phineas and ferb, disney channel games and even camp rock!(i hated the movie camp rock but She was Great!!) She is only 15 but Alyson has done so many things like movies including cheaper by the dozen! She is also a very talented dancer! I think she should get her own show. All of her shows are on disney channel and dc also gives away shows, Give one to Alyson Stoner!
  • Some of Stoner's credits include "Cheaper by the Dozen 1 &2" as "Sarah Baker". A recurring role on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" as Max, and the supporting role of "Caitlen" in "Camp Rock."

Alyson Stoner is fourteen years old and turning fifteen soon. As an actress she really doesnt have a huge amount of experience, so i will be taking that into affect. Alyson's original career began as a dancer in which she was known for being a dancer for Missy Elliot. She made a career change and had been acting. She has done a fabulous job on the suite life of zack and cody, in which she has turned in some fabulous performances that made her the more talented recurring star. Alyson has also had a supporting role in Cheaper by the Dozen with Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt. She was, well, evil in the movie and did a wonderful job. But then came Camp Rock. Alyson delivered a decent performance, with some strong scenes, but some scenes that could have been improved. Alyson, overall, i believe is a great actress, and will be around for awhile.
  • Shes a beautiful and talented person, Amazing dancer

Shes somebody you could fall in love with easily. Shes such an amazing person she shows her power on the screen or by dancing. And someone who is a lover of sports so she could always be the talk of any conversation. I think she needs to be used alot more you rarely get to see her but when you do you are shocked and amazed. If I had to meet anybody in this world it would probably have to be here maybe she could teach me how to dance because I would love to learn how to. I don't see how people can't like her shes a huge package of greatness in one person
  • dancer and actress

Wow. i so wish i was her. She has such a fantastic live and talent. I just love how she dances. Definitely talented. But i really wanna ask why she didnt appear in the later episodes of the suite life of zack and cody. I cant believe shes like 15 yet she acted in i have no idea how many disney shows/ movies. I have to say. Wow! Talented very amazing. But she has really changed alot ever since suite life. She has really grown as i can see. haha. And now shes gonna star in a new show: Camp Rock. Cant wait
  • great girl

from her internet blog she seems complelty dow to earth, she is an extremly talented dancer and still puts work into teaching at her friday night class. she has had a number of small roles on the disney channel in including in an upa nd coming DCOM camp rock. but she diserves more, she is a talented actress and the worls needs to see this. In cheper by the dozen she puts in a wonderful performance which stands her out form the rest of the kids. Regarding her singing she is tryig her best to improve and juts giving it a go, people should stop slating her .
  • Great dancer also I luv her guest aappearneces on the Suite Life of Zac and Cody

She is pretty good actress!! I think she has always done a gr8te job at dancing. The kind of dancing she does catches the eyes of many people. I like her appearences on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.. On youtube they hav a video of her singing. I think that her strong points r dancing and acting. She should concentrate on those and not really worry about singing. But if she really want 2 sing I think she could do it.. Just a lot of hard work and sge could become a singer 2.. so i dont know what else 2 say but good luck
  • Alyson is a pretty good actress and usually gets into her part.

She's pretty good, I guess. But I don't think she's one one of the best, but she is starring in the Alice series movie. She's Alice! Exept she really dosn't fit the part. Alice has red hair, and she has brown. Alice should be about 9ish in the first movie, and she is 13-14. I don't think it'll be that good. But she was very good as Max in The suite Life of Zack and Cody. She did act like a tomboy, hip-hop girl, and really fit the part. For some odd reason that I just don't know, I don't like her.

You know that she supposidly dated one (maybe both) of the sprouse twins. Probably a rumor.
  • Great actress

I think Alyson Stoner is on of my favorite actress' she has so much expirence. she also is a awesome dancer i think she will get far since she is so good. one thing that is really a good quality about alyson is that she is a very strong Christian and she loves to share it with every one. i hope she keeps up the great work and comes out with some great movies. also alyson asks that every one votes for her as your favorite actor/actress under 30 go to her web site to find out were to vote. thanks for suporting alyson!!
  • She rocks!

Alyson Stoner is the best actress I've EVER known! she rocks! i think that she should be in a lot more shows and movies b/c she's that good! i love her! you go alyson! i think u rock your socks! i love u! i love u! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you!
  • empty

I missed her in Step Up but I saw her in Cheaper By The Dozen. Normally I would never review a girl who has been a secondary character in 2 movies which I like but in her case, I will. She is an excellent young actress and I really hope that she has a long acting career.
  • I think she's great! They underuse her for sure.

In my opinion, she's probably one of the best actresses I've seen. I love the shows she has been on and I can't wait to see her new movie Alice to come out, and the new episode in TSLZC. I'm about 6 days older than she is, which I thought was really cool. She is into what I like and it's great to have someone on TV relate to you. Alyson should get more acting parts in movies and shows. Ones where you see her just about every episode - which is why I hope her show Better Days gets picked up. If you just started to watch her, and don't like what you see..give her more of a chance.
  • Not one of the great actresses.

5.7
    She may not be the best actress but she definitely deserves recognition for trying to be an actress and expressing her talent on screen. not many people have the guts to do that and she is not that bad. Being in an awesome show such as the Suite Life of Zack and Cody is quite the accomplishment.
  • many people don't like her but i do...

i think she is talented.she is really good at dancing as well as acting i wonder if she is going to go into singing....probably not.she is funny the stuff she acts like she makes it funny.i don't know why i like her but i just do.she was better on cheaper by the dozen 1 and 2 in my opinion then on tsl.she is good at playing a tomboy lol.i don't know why i like sarah better than max, probably because sarahs charater is more developed.like you know more about her,where as in the suite life of zack an cody her role is only minor and was in like only a couple of episodes with tapeworm and i don't think she is coming back in the second season or after that,i don't know.anyway thanks for reading my review!stay pink!
  • Alyson is one of my favorite actress\', she\'s got amazing talent, and all the parts that she get\'s in the plays suit her perfectly, i wish i could meet her in person. Keep up the good work Alyson...:):):)

Alyson is one of my favorite actress\', she\'s got amazing talent, and all the parts that she get\'s in the plays suit her perfectly, i wish i could meet her in person. Keep up the good work Alyson, I think that her part as \"Sara\" in both cheaper by the dozen movies were great, her eminem video was amazing, i hope that she will be featured in more movies to come because she is amazing a everything. congratulations on winning all of the awards that you have one... :) :) :)
  • shes more than ok

she does everything soo well and ok shes no the greatest actor but shes working on it.
    and her dance skill for a whiter girl is really good ive been danceing as long as i can remeber and she still is better than me!!!! she should get a show of her own about her dancing like a reality show!
  • ok so her dancings good..

but how can someone be in so many programs (if that sounds right) she just is in so many programs and episodes and they all happen to be shows i watch so theres just too much of her coz shes in tsr tsl daj and it just gets annoying seeing her all the time hire some new 12 year old actressess!!! and she does the same sort of dance all the time
  • Shes good at dancing shes a good actress,whats next, singer?maybe! lol! My point is, shes great!read more about her in my review about her!

Alyson Stoner is a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really ,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really ,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, rreally, really, good actress and dancer!
  • definelety the best dancer i have ever seen, and she is so cool! a great actress and basketballer/soccer/softballer. she is an incredibly multi-tasked girl. and very skilled at many things. i look up to her.

love her! definelety the best dancer i have ever seen, and she is so cool! a great actress and basketballer/soccer/softballer. she is an incredibly multi-tasked girl. and very skilled at many things. i look up to her. i think that she deserves her own show (just her.) and she is definetley an inspiration for all.
  • I wish I could dance like that.

She might of stole Cole from me but she is my hip hop dancing hero. I think she really cool . I think Mike\' Super short show is really lame. She is unapriecated but awsume.I always watch when she guesst stars on diffrent shows because she either dances awsume or acts awsume!
  • she can dance well and can kinda act.

Alyson Stoner is a great dancer I so widh i could dance like her! She can kinda act she still has a long way too go but over time i bet she will be a great actress she is my favortie actress to come out of 'cheaper by the dozen'.So keep on getting there Alyson!
  • I think I'm going to like this girl.

She's in a lot of T.V. shows, and "Super Short Shows", if you want to get technical.
    I like her, I think she's a good acteress.
    She's young, but dose alot, she's a hard worker.
    The reason why I think she's a hard worker is because she is in alot of things I see on T.V., and I mean ALOT of things. She's very talented for her age.
  • She pretty talented and intrasting.

7.9
    She was great in the Cheaper by the Dozen movies, and in The Suite Life. She's also a great dancer. But the bad part about her is that we are seeing to much of this girl! She is very young, and shouldn't be on tv all the time! I mean, seh'e on Disney every five minutes. In a way I knida get sick of her. She is very cute, and will maybe be as big as the Olsen Sisters. But she needs to take this famous thing slowly, or she will end up like the rest of the child stars.
  • Pretty good actress.

In "Mike's Super Short Show", she could act funny, serious, or funny and serious at the same time. She does an excellent job in her movies; including "Cheaper By The Dozen 1 & 2". She's pretty funny on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" and she's a really, really good dancer. Overall, she's a very talented actress.
  • She does an outstanding job doing many things...

Alyson Stoner is an exceptionally talented actress. Her work in Cheaper by the Dozen and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 was outstanding. She does a great job as a troublemaker. Although I have not really seen her in anything else, I wanted to review her to say that she is pretty phenomenol...though I can't rate her too high because I have only seen her in two things.
  • Ok so she can dance. She didn't have to become a big actress.

3.5
    Alyson Stoner is sooooo annoying. She's not a good actress and isn't all that pretty. Well, yeah she can dance but she is more famous for her acting which she is completely horrible at. In my opinion, she is way too young to be famous and thats why she is bad at acting. She shouldn't be famous yet. When she's older i'll see if there is any talent. Now there is nothing. No talent, No looks, only dancing. Big deal.
  • Can't Get enouhg

Alyson is a great actor. She stars in movies like Cheaper by the dozen one and two. She stars in alot of shows like mike's super short show and suite life of zach and cody. So just to tell you the truth. She is one of my all time favorite actresses.
  • Alyson Stoner is my favorite actress! She is so multi-talented!!! She is an awesome actress, a sensational dancer, a great singer, an adorable model, fantastic at sports, and has a histerical, and lovable personality! She's got it all and I wish her the b

Alyson Stoner is my favorite actress! She is so multi-talented!!! She is an awesome actress, a sensational dancer, a great singer, an adorable model, fantastic at sports, and has a histerical, and lovable personality! She's got it all and I wish her the best of luck in her acting career! She not only is sooo multi-talented but she is also really pretty and seems like "the" nicest person ever! I wrote like a ton of fan letters to all of my favorite celebs and she was the only on who sent me her autograph and even wrote back to eme!! I was soooo excited when i got it that I was jumping up and down screaming!!! If you are reading this Aly, I just want to let you know that me and all of your other fans will be supporting you at all times and hope you get all the roles you audition for! You totally rock Aly!, and if anybody is too stupid to see that, they're not worth it! You shine, Aly!!!!Luv ya!!!
  • I Really Dont Like Her At All !!!!!

0.0
    She is just plane anyoing. She Thinks shes so Great and She's NOT!A lot of People think that she Dances so great in my opinouon she STINKS . She plays Max on The Suite Life and I think that she is the worst character ever. She is on every Show enough alreay we understand that you like to dance and Act but you stink so try a nother talent please Mabey nitting it's more your speed.I just wish she could stop be on so many T.V Shows. And I wish she would Stay away for Dylan And Cole Sprouse Because their nice Kids unlike her. I am not trying to be mean but she anyoses me !
  • I think she is a phenomenal dancer and singer. And personally i think shes really cute!!!

I think she is a phenomenal dancer and singer. And personally i think shes really cute!!! People underrate her. I bet shes a really cool person once you get to know her. You just can't judge her on the way she looks or acts on tv, or in movies. She has to put on a show and isn't always herself when she's under the spotlight.
  • "Super star"

I like the fact that people can't be as bright and lucky as her. she is uniqe and loveable. She will be a new star for years to come and a personal fav. of mine. I wish the best for Sally and Mike, and i hope to be as "star struck" as she is!.
< 1 2